Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 33

My mom and Uncle Syam – Last Night’s sexcapades

The next morning I got up with butterflies in my stomach.
I couldnt sleep the whole night thinking about what I had learned. My mother and Shyam Uncle were actually doing naughty things with each other for most of the night! I was shocked and amazed to how daring they both were, doing dirty stuff while my father was at home. But I was wondering, did they do it in the living room sofa or were they using Mom-Dads bedroom I felt a cold shiver when the thought of them fucking each other right beside my sleeping Dad, crossed my mind. But I immediately dismissed the thought realizing that this was impossible. No way could they have dared to do that!

I went downstairs to the living room and saw that no one was there on the sofa. But the sofa was still a mess and this meant Uncle Shyam had left early. It was 7:00 AM in the morning and my mom and Dad were still asleep. Truth be told, I was half-expecting my mother to stay asleep after what she mustve endured last night. I went to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and inside, to my surprise, I saw my moms nighty that she was wearing last night, hanging from the bathroom clothesline. Wow, does that mean that shes sleeping naked in my parents bedroom right now! I know Dad is still there and its totally natural for husband-and-wife to be sleeping in the nude. But the thought of my moms naked, chubby frame laid down on the soft bed caused my limp prick to twitch a little. But there was more.

I noticed that the nighty hadnt been washed yet, which meant it still had some clues as to what happened last night. I picked it up off the clothesline and began to examine it. As I was going through the fine silk garment, I noticed some odd things  parts of nighty where my mothers luscious breasts would normally fit still had dried up wet patches on it and it looked like the patches had become bigger than when I saw them last night in the kitchen. This meant someone had been sucking on her grape-sized nipples even more last night, hence the wet patch. I moved further down and noticed that parts of her nighty had become very rough, and there were yellow stains on several portions of the lower-side of the nighty. I sniffed it and as I took in the aroma, a feeling of lust and shock overwhelmed my being. The smell was a mixture of cum, urine and a strong musky aroma that I normally get while sniffing my moms used panties. Wow! My dick immediately got rock hard and I started sniffing the material vigorously and even began licking it eagerly with my tongue. I was consumed with lust thinking about all the naughty things Uncle Shyam and my sweet, homely, mature mother would have done last night. I then took off my shorts and my 6-inch dick sprang to life. I then wrapped part of the nighty over my aching prick and started stroking it up-and-down over the length of my shaft.

Ohhhh..maahhhhh.mmmmmmm...ki bhalo lagche, ma! (Ohhhhhmommy.ahhhhmmmm.feels sooo good, mother!), I head myself uttering those words as I came closer and closer to orgasm.

My eyes fell towards the small hidden camera inside the bathroom and just as I was about reach the pinnacle of my arousal, I stopped! I needed to save my cum so that I would be able to see what had actually happened last night. I placed the nighty back on the clothesline and I noticed a part of my precum had actually stuck to the nighty. I smiled evilly, thinking how sexy it would be for my mom were to wash this piece of cloth with her soft, bare hands while my cum was still freshly clinging to it.

I then put on my pants and quickly gathered the memory-card from the bathroom camera. I took the same from the kitchen and the living room, but was unable to access my parents bedroom because my mom and Dad were still asleep there. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I was slightly nervous about what I would see in those tapes. But I wanted to see them anyways.

As I was about to enter my room, I saw my parents bedroom door pry open and to my amazement, my mom slowly creeped out from inside. My heart started beating rapidly when I saw her. This time she was wearing a red color blouse and petticoat only. Two of her blouse hooks were undone causing a good portion of her milky white bombs to spill out of the flimsy cloth and form a deep cleavage in between. Her petticoat was tied just above her waist, and as a result, the inviting folds of her tummy and her deep, juicy navel were in full view. I imagined she had changed into this last night after the naughty session with Uncle Shyam.

She was still half asleep when she stepped out of the room and was constantly yawning. After noticing me standing near my room and staring at her awkwardly, she immediately appeared a bit scared.  Kireerom bh-bhabe takachis k-keno (Heywhy are you staring at me like this), she asked in a stutteringly nervous manner.

I quickly turned away and said, Na, kichu na. asole kaal raate tomae nighty pore babar ghore dhukte dekhlam toh. Aaj shokale hotath blouse aar petticoat pore berocho. (No, nothing. Actually, last night I saw you enter your bedroom wearing a nightgown. And now, in the morning youre dressed in a blouse and petticoat)

My sweet, innocent mothers face immediately turned red. Obviously she could not tell her own son the truth so she was fumbling for words. After a good 30 seconds, she replied, Asole, raat e oto boro ekta nighty pore groom lagchilo. Tai ghore dhukei change kore niechilam. (Actually, I was feeling hot last night wearing that huge nighty. So, I changed into something more comfortable as soon as I got in.) A clever answer, no doubt. But I internally smiled knowing the real reason.

Anyways, after the small talk, I went inside my room and locked it. I had a strong urge to watch the tapes, but decided to wait until the house was empty and I had a chance to grab the last camera from Mom & Dads bedroom.

The opportunity came two hours later. My Dad and mom had gone out to the market after having breakfast and this was the chance I was waiting for. I quickly went inside their bedroom and grabbed the memory card from inside the camera, that was hidden in the bookshelf directly opposite to the queen-size bed. My heart started beating rapidly again and my cock twichted inside my pants, because of the guilty thoughts of watching what had happened last night between my mother and Uncle Shyam.

My parents would be away for at least 2-3 hours depending on traffic and this was my chance to watch my mom get thoroughly molested by this perverted neighbor of ours. I turned on my PC and as I was trying to figure out which memory card to put in first, I remembered the time last night when my mom had accidentally spilled some whisky onto her nighty as well as Uncel Shyams pants. After that incident, she had gone to the kitchen to clean up her nighty and Uncle Shyam had gone to the bathroom. But they both took nearly 15 minutes to come back to the living room. I knew something was fishy so I wanted to check that out.

I downloaded last nights kitchen and bathroom videos on to my PC from their memory cards respectively and then proceeded to watch both videos simultaneously in my VLC and Real Time Players. I skipped to the part where my mom entered kitchen right after the drink was spilled.

Ufff.aar bhalo lagena! Keno je onake boste bollo mod khawar jonne ke jane! (Uff.I cant take this anymore! Why did he have to tell him to stay for a drink!), my mom murmured to herself, obviously she was extremely upset at my Dad for asking Uncle Shyam to stay for a drink. His presence was making her super uncomfortable. Plus the fact that Uncle Shyam tried to grope her tits right in front of her husband was making her even more edgy and fearful.

She started cleaning out the portions of the nighty where the drink had spilled. She first applied water on it causing that portion of her dress to become quite wet. As a result, it was easy to make out the outline of her fleshy tummy over the fabric. Realizing that, she quickly started wiping it off with a paper towel.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:08 AM