Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 32

A new problem - Part 4
At the time Shyam Uncle came in, my mom was wearing a modest, half-sleeved, white colored floral nighty that reached all the way to her heels. Even though the nighty was modest, she was not wearing anything underneath (my mom used to feel comfortable without inners indoors, since it gave her an airy feel) and that caused her heavenly breasts to jiggle even at the slightest movement. Her huge 38-size heart-shaped ass was also undulating with her every step making her movements so erotic that even a 70+ old man would get an erection just by looking at them.

But tonight, it wasnt a 70+ old man staring at her. It was a 55 year old, pot-bellied, hairy pervert who was devouring her body with his hungry eyes. A pervert who had, only a few nights ago, forced my mom to declare herself as his personal slut. I could feel the cold sweat running down my moms face and her heart pounding in fear as soon as she realized Uncle Shyam was in her house. And what was worse, her own husband had invited him in, although without knowing her relationship with him! She was shivering.

Ki holo go Kothae harie gele (What happened dear Whats on your mind), my father snapped his fingers and said, causing my mom to immediately come back to reality.

Ohhohhhkichu na shona. (Ohh..ohhhhnothing darling.), she said removing her fearful eyes away from Uncle Shyam.

Dad noticed that something was making my mother nervous. But before he could say anything, Uncle Shyam said with a smile, Asole boudi amae onekdin baade dekche toh, seijonno hoyto obak hochen. Apni jawar por theke toh amar apnader bari prae ashae hoe na. (Actually, your wife is seeing me after a long time and maybe thats why shes flabbergasted. I havent exactly come by your home very often after you left.), he lied, Thak apnar dinner korun, ami ashi borong. (Why dont you two have your dinner and Ill take my leave.). He turned around and proceeded to leave.

I could almost sense my mom breathing a sigh of relief. But suddenly, my Dad cried out, Arey ki bolchen ta ki Sobe eschen aar ekhuni chole jaben Aare daran moshai, eto taratari gele hoe naki! (Hey, what are you saying You just came in and now youre going to leave Hold on, no need to hurry!) My Dad gently grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Asun, khe jaben pore barite. (Come inside, you can leave after dinner.).

As soon as Uncle Shyam was invited for dinner, my moms face went pale with fear and she clutched her nighty over her love-hole. As he proceeded towards the dinner table with my Dad, he passed by my homely, sweet mother and rolled his hungry eyes over her juicy, mature body. From the wicked smile on his face, me and my mom could easily make out that he was quite happy to be invited in and he had very naughty things on his evil mind.

While having dinner, my father and Uncle Shyam were having some really good laughs. They were talking as though they were long lost friends. My mother and I were quiet. Too scared to talk, i.e. in light of recent secret events that had happened between the three of us. When it came time to serve the mutton curry, my mom got up from the table and started serving the 3 of us. As she came to Uncle Shyams side of the table, I noticed him stealing glances at her huge nighty-covered melons.

Suddenly he made a pun. Janen toh, Dada, amar na mutton er breast piece khete khub bhalo laage. (You know something, brother, I like breast pieces of meat more than anything else.), he commented, stealing a seconds glance at my mothers heavy jugs. I was shocked at this old perverts audacity! He was making these double-meaning comments right in front of my father! My mother, on the other hand, closed her eyes for a second and blushed. She had now become experienced enough with men to understand their double-meanings.

What surprised me more was that my Dad didnt understand the reference. Dhut, ki bolchen dada Pathar mangshor abar breast-meat hoe naki Ota toh ribs bole. Chicken er breast hoe. (Rats, what are you saying, brother Since when do you have breast pieces on goat-meat Theyre called ribs. Chicken meat has breast pieces.), he corrected.

Oh..amar bhul tahle. Sorry, dada. (My bad. Sorry, friend.), he said and gave a wicked smile.

Na na ete sorryr ki ache. (No, no, nothing to be sorry about.), he said.

After dinner was over, my Dad suddenly made another proposition  one that me and my mother could never expect. Acha ami Delhi theke vilayeti mod enechi. Naam holo Jack Daniels. Eka eka boshe khabo tai bhabchilam apni thakle ektu company hoejabe. Ta khaben ki (Ive brought back a foreign drink from my trip to Delhi. Its called Jack Daniels. I thought I would open it tonight and we could share each others company while drinking. So are you interested)

This was a golden opportunity for Uncle Shyam. He would get to spend more time in our house, in the presence of my mother this way. Obosshoe! (Absolutely!), he almost jumped.

My mom was inside the kitchen at the time and wasnt aware of the conversation. As soon as Uncle Shyam had agreed to Dads proposal, he called out to her, Shikha! Shikha! Duto glass ene dao! Aar hain, amar bag theke Jack Daniels er 1.5 litre er bottle tao ano. Amra aaj ektu raat obdi boshe adda mari. (Shikha! Shikha! Bring two glasses! And also bring the 1.5 litre bottle of Jack Daniels from my bag. Tonight I wanna have some drinks and make merry with Shyam Babu.)

I knew my mom would be shocked and stunned to hear this news! I was shocked and stunned to hear this news!

My mother gave no response from the kitchen. I assume she was too scared to reply or come inside the dining area. Meanwhile, Dad and Uncle Shyam shifted to the sofa-and-tea-table.

At that moment, Uncle Shyam made a suggestion. Dada, Boudi ke sofar majhkane boshan. Apnar songe toh kotha hoechei, boudir sathe onekdin kotha hoyni. Majhkhane bosle 3 joneri golpo korte subidhe hobe. (Brother, let bhabhi sit in the middle. I have been speaking with you since I came and I havent even had the slightest chance to speak with your wife. If she sits in the middle, itll be comfortable for all 3 of us to chat.) This was a very brave and clever ploy on the part of Uncle Shyam. No doubt, he wanted to sit beside my mom so that he could take every chance he got to touch her and fondle her luscious, mature body.

I was surprised to see that my Dad was totally unaware of his intentions. Hain thik bolecho. (Yeah, youre right.), he voluntarily sat on one corner of the sofa while the old pervert occupied the other corner, leaving a space in the middle.

Finally, my mother emerged from the kitchen holding a tray consisting of two glasses, a small ice bucket and the bottle of Jack Daniels. Her legs appeared to be shaking as she was carrying the tray towards the tea-table. Unknown to her, my mothers nervous shivering was causing her milk tanks to also shake and shiver erotically with each step. I looked at Shyam Uncle and was amazed to see him staring at her with his same lust-filled eyes, occasionally licking his lips. My father was looking at her too but with a casual smile and nothing out-of-the-ordinary.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:03 AM