Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
"Thik bolecho Baba." ("You're right, Dad."), I too laughed at his naivetey.

After we reached home, my Dad handed the meat and other groceries to my mom without asking too many questions about the weird behaviors of the milkman and the butcher. But instead, he asked her a more obvious question, "Tumi ranna korcho keno Rannar mashi aaj aseni" ("Why are you cooking today Hasn't the maid come")

I saw my mom shiver as soon as Dad asked that question. Before she could reply, I said, "Baba, kajer mashir to prae ek maash dhore sorir kharap. Tai onar chele, Haria, koyek shopta dhore amader barite kaj korchilo." ("Dad, the maid has been sick for nearly a month. So, her son, Haria, has been filling in for her for the past few weeks.")

My mom immediately turned around with an angry face and yelled at me, "Tui kotha bolchis keno Tor Baba toh amae jigesh koreche proshno ta!" ("Why are you speaking Your Dad asked me this question, not you!") I immediately went mum in order to calm her down.

My Dad was quick to speak on my behalf. "Aha! Oke bokcho keno Keu ekjon uttor dilei toh holo." ("Aha! Why are you scolding him It was an open-ended question so anyone can answer.") My mom murmured something annoyingly and then proceeded to move into the kitchen. "Ta Haria kothae Aaj aseni keno" ("So where is this Haria Why hasn't he shown up today"), he asked.

Now, my mom had no chance of evading the question. He had to answer my father and so she slowly made up a reply. "Asole....H-Haria thikmoton kaaj korte parena. Or ma i bhalo chilo. Tai ami bhabchilam oke koyekdiner chuti nite bolbo, jotodin na or ma thik hoejae." ("Actually....H-Haria wasn't a good worker. His mom was better suited for this job. So, I thought about giving him a few days off and when his mom got better I was thinking of asking her to come instead.")

My Dad immediately got angry and said, "Tumi ki pagol naki Mashir boyesh ekhon pray 70 bochor. Ei boyeshe aar ki kaj korbe Kalke-porshur modhe jebhabe hok Haria ke kaaje aste bolo. Erom shostae aar kacha-kachir modhe kono chakor pabe na." ("Are you crazy Our maid's is almost 70 years old. How can she work at this age I want you to find Haria and ask him to come to work from tomorrow onwards. We will hardly ever get such a man-servant at such a low price, even if we search the whole city.")

"Kintu..." ("But..."), my mom tried to protest.

"Kintu-fintu kichu sunte chaina! Ja bolchi tai koro!" ("I don't wanna hear any excuses! Do as I say or else!"), my Dad sternly said. My mom was in a major dilemma now. She was being forced to reinstate the man whom she had hardcore sex with the previous night. And she couldn't even tell my Dad the reason why she was unwilling to bring him back.

"Acha, thikache." ("Okay, fine."), my mom shook her head and reluctantly agreed to bring Haria back. After that my Dad went to freshen up in the bathroom while I noticed my mom quietly sobbing.

My mom finished her cooking by afternoon and my parents both went to a restaurant and decided to leave the mutton curry for dinner. After they left, I immediately went to my parents' bedroom and pulled out the footage from the hidden camera. I brought it back to my room and inserted the memory card in my computer. Then I began watching the video.

The room was slightly dark and my mom walked in wearing her usual nighty while my Dad was sleeping on the bed. She moved on to the bed quietly, like a stealthy cat trying to stalk her prey. But as soon as she nudged my Dad, she realized that he was sound asleep.

"Sona, otho na go." ("Baby, get up."), my mom nudged his arm in order to wake him up. My Dad was snoring heavily. "Sona, otho na, ektu kheli tomar sathe. Kotodin kheli ni." ("Baby, get up please, I wanna play with you. It's been so long since we've played.")

My beautiful, horny, mature mother was trying to seduce my Dad but he was not responding. She tried to wake him up by tickling in his ear and finally he responded. But the response wasn't what my mom had expected. My Dad turned towards her for a second and said in a deep, sleepy voice, "MMmmmm ghumie poro na darling. Aaj aar khela korte iche korche na." ("Mmmmmm go to sleep darling. I don't feel like playing any games tonight.") He then turned the other way and went back to his slumber.

I was as shocked as much as my mom when I heard him say that. Clearly my Dad had little regard for a hot woman like my mother who was constantly trying to get his attention. Any other man would have gladly given in to her by now. I was feeling sorry for her as she too gave up, turned around and went off to sleep. After having so many men lust after her, the sight of her husband totally ignoring her advances was too much pressure to take.

I turned off the video, disappointed for not being able to see my Mom and Dad get it on one more time. I was almost missing Shyam Uncle at that point.

Anyways, my parents returned from lunch during the evening.

After a few hours of watching television, it was dinner time. My mom was getting dinner ready by making some parathas and heating the mutton. On the other hand, my Dad was setting up the dinner table.

"Tring! Tring!" Suddenly there was the sound of the calling bell.

"Ke aslo abar" ("Who is it now"), my mom asked my Dad curiously.

"Darao ami dekhe aschi." ("Wait let me go and check."), my Dad offered.

Me and my mom were both in the dining room and we heard Dad open the door. "Oh apni. Asun asun!" ("Oh it's you. Come come!"), I heard him say.

When they entered the dining area, both me and my mom started sweating as we saw who it was. "Onake to cheno nischoe." ("I'm sure you know this man."), he said while introducing him, "Shyam Babu bole daki amra onake." ("We call him Shyam Babu.")

Shyam Uncle looked at my mom and me with his wicked eyes and gave an evil smile. My mom gulped while I shuddered.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:02 AM