Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I then responded saying, "Hain, nischoe!" ("Yes, certainly!")

After dinner, my mom and dad retreated to their bedroom. I was hoping that something good and sexy was going to happen tonight inside since my Dad hadn't seen Mom for quite sometime and I wanted him to take out all his sexual frustration on her. I was going to pull out the videos tomorrow afternoon since my Dad also mentioned taking my mom to one of his childhood friend's place for lunch. I suspected that the house would be empty at that time and it would be easy for me to pull out the footage from the hidden cameras. Although I had peeped into my Mom and Dad having sex a couple of times when I was younger, the fact that all these videos were finally going into the hands of a third party - our perverted neighbor uncle - made me horny just thinking about it.

I slept off quickly that night.

Next morning, my Dad woke up pretty early and knocked on my door. Although I was hesitant, I opened the door and asked him to wait while I got dressed. But before I could do that he asked me a strange question, "Tui ki amader doodhwala ke chinish" ("Do you know our milkman")

I was surprised when he asked that question. "Hain, keno Ki hoeche" ("Yes, why What happened")

"Na o tor ma'r byapare jigesh korchilo." ("No, he was asking about your mother.")

I immediately gulped and felt a shiver run down my spine. "Tai naki Ki bollo o" ("Really What did he say") I was afraid he might have revealed something about what happened between him and my mom, last week.

"Asole ajke or ei mash er taka nawar kotha chilo, amae tor ma bollo. Kintu o nite chailo na. Bollo, 'kono byapar na Kaku, ami kakimar sathe chukti kore nebo...onar sathe amar running account ache.' Ei bole chole gelo."("Actually, he's supposed to get his monthly pay today, at least that's what your mom said. But he didn't accept. He said 'It's okay. I'll settle it with Auntyji ....she has a running account with me.' And then he left."), my Dad informed me with a bit of confusion.

I breathed a sigh of relief considering the young milkman hadn't revealed much to my father. "Oh thikache tumi chinta koro na Baba, o thik ma ba amar karor theke hishab kore taka nie nebe." ("Oh don't worry, Dad, he'll surely get his money from me or mother.")

"Acha, tobe tai hok." ("Fine, if that's what you guys want."), my Dad said, scratching his head in confusion.

After that weird conversation, we both went out to the market to get meat and groceries. When we reached the market, although everyone greeted my father, I could make out from their facial expressions that were slightly unhappy on not being able to see my mom. Especially the grocer, Salim, from whom she buys groceries. For the first time, he was unable to view my mom's mature mammries spill out of her tight blouse as she bent down to pick up vegetables from his basket. Instead, he was greeted my talkative and angry-faced Dad, who honestly everyone was afraid of.

While my Dad was buying groceries, I went to the meat shop and met the butcher. As expected, the butcher was disappointed to see me approaching him alone. "Ma asheni ajke Babu" ("Has your mom not come today, son"), he asked politely.

As I was about to answer that question, I saw Puchu - the butcher's nephew - come around the corner. As soon as he saw me, he smiled wickedly and winked. "Ki Babu, bolo ma esche kina" (Tell me, son, has your mom come here today"), the butcher asked again.

"Na go, aaj Baba esche onekdin baade." ("No, Dad's here today after a long time."), I replied.

The butcher's face shook with disappointment when he heard that. "Jah sala!" ("Fucking hell!"), he exclaimed under his breath.

My father soon came to the meat shop and asked, "Kire kemon achis, Nayan" ("So, how're you doing, Nayan")

"Shob thikthak ache, Sahib." ("Everything's fine, Sahib").

After a bit more small talk, Nayan began slicing and portioning the meat. My Dad stopped him midway saying, "Arey eto solid chorbiwala mangsho dicho keno Eto chorbi khele toh ashusto hoejabo." ("Hey, why are you giving all these solid, fatty pieces of meat to me So much fat will make us sick.")

"Arey apni chap neben na Sahib, amar opor bhorsha korun. Boudi o amar dujoneri chorbiwala mangsho pochondo." ("Don't worry Sahib, trust me. Bhabhi and I both prefer chubby, meaty parts."), the butcher gave a devilish smile when he said those words, but my Dad was too naive to pick up on his puns.

As soon as the meat was cut, he stuffed the portion in a black plastic wrap and handed it to my Dad. My father attempted to bring out his wallet. "Koto holo" ("How much"), he asked. But this time, the butcher stopped him and said, "Na, na Sahib, apnar kaach theke ami poisha nebo na." ("No, no Sahib, I won't accept money from you.")

My Dad was amazed, "Ki mane tomar Tumi bina poishae amae etota mangsho die dicho!" ("What do you mean You're going to give away such a huge portion of meat for free!")

"Na, ami toh ta bolini, Sahib. Ami Boudi'r sathe hishab ta mitiye nebo. Onar khata emniteo amar kache khola ache." ("No, I didn't say that, Sahib. I'll settle the monetary matter with Bhabhiji. Her account is anyways open with me.") He smile devilishly again. I'm sure he was referring to my mom's used bra that he refused to return during their last encounter. "Apni chinta korben na. Nischinte bari jaan. Ami pore nie nebo Boudi'r theke." ("Don't worry about it. You can go home without a single thought. I'll get the money later from Bhabiji.")

My Dad had no choice but to leave alongwith me. In a way he appeared confused as well as proud about the way my mom had handled things there. On the way back, he said to me, "Ekhankar lokgulo eto palte geche. Agey toh sobsomoy lokjon ke thokanor dhandae thakto poishar jnoo, aar ekhon era poisha nitei chae na. Odbhut byapar!" ("The people here have changed so much. Earlier they were always trying to rip you off, and now they're refusing to be paid. So strange!")

"Hmmm...", was the only reply I gave, after knowing the reasons for the milkman and butcher acting in such a benevolent manner.

My Dad continued, "Tor ma nischoe oderke sokto kore jobdo kore rekheche. Janis toh taka poishar byapare kerom niyontrito. Ei jonnoe ora amar kaach theke taka nite eto annichuk! Jane tor ma'r kache jhar khabe extra poisha chaile." ("Your mom must be keeping them on a tight leash. You know how strict she is with money. No wonder they are so reluctant to accept money from her husband! They know that your mom would probably scold them left and right if they ask extra money from me."), he giggled proudly at his wife's supposed acheivement.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:01 AM