Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 31

A new problem - Part 3
I regretted not being able to converse with Uncle Shyam especially since the proverbial phone sex was getting so erotic and it was getting me so horny. I wondered whether he had cummed already or he had looked at the part where Haria would have sex with my mother, inside our very own kitchen. But I knew I had to be with my Dad since he had arrived after such a long time. In part I was happy that my Dad was back. But on the other hand, I was afraid that all of mom's sexual escapades that were happening in the past few weeks would come to an abrupt halt because of him.

Dad greeted both of us and mom looked quite happy to see him. She was almost in tears as she hugged him tight after all this time. I guess the feeling of guilt was still inside and she probably wanted to move past whatever happened in the past few weeks. However, it would not be so simple, especially now that Uncle Shyam was in possession of those videos. Anyways, while my Dad freshened up, my mom started cooking dinner. She was wearing a half-sleeved yellow knighty which reached till her ankles. It was modest and covered every part of her mature, busty body - except her smooth arms down her elbows - but it was also quite tight-fitting and so the nighty followed her curve lines. Her plump ass and heaving boobs were pushing lewdly against the fabric and bulged out provocatively. Since she wasn't wearing a bra inside, her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over the nighty, pointing outwards in the center of her luscious globes.

When I followed her inside the kitchen, it looked brand new. The cum stains were completely wiped and the kitchen had been properly reorganized. My father walked in and told me that he had left some goodies for me in the bedroom. Obviously he wanted me out of the picture. I didn't hesitate. I smiled and left for my bedroom immediately, knowing full well that the whole thing was being recorded and I would get to see it eventually. Plus I knew how Dad must've felt. It had been so long since my mom and dad have had the opportunity for physical contact. I knew it must have been difficult for him, staying away from a sexy, horny, mature babe like my mother for so long.

I went back to my room and saw a new PSP waiting for me on my bed. I was highly excited to see my gift but was more excited to know what was going on between my mom and Dad inside the kitchen. Shit! Too bad there's no live feed.

I was also concerned about Uncle Shyam. Whether he had seen the video of my mom moaning and groaning while she was having sex with Haria. I called his phone, but there was no answer. I was sweating. Now that my Dad was here, I didn't want Shyam Uncle to cause chaos. I didn't want my Dad to know about my double life as a loving son and a cuckold-son. A few minutes into this and my mom started yelling at me to come down for dinner. I erased all those thoughts from my mind and went downstairs to join my family.

When I reached the dining room, which was just adjacent to out kitchen, I saw that my mother looked fairly normal. As if my Dad hadn't done anything to her. A bit disappointed I sat down between my mom and dad and proceeded to have dinner. A couple of questions were directed my way as in, how my studies were going, whether I was doing well, whether I had found a girlfriend (in which case he warned not to deviate attention from my work), etc. It was regular stuff. Then he moved on to my mother.

"Ki Shikha, ami jawar por etodin ki korle ghorer modhe" ("So, Shikha, what have you been up to at home in the past few weeks, since I left")

My mom looked a bit shaken by the question, so much that she almost accidentaly spit her food out. After hesitating for a few seconds, she said, "A-ami...Na ami toh kichui serom korini. Ei ghorei boshe chilam tomar opekhae." ("M-me....No, I wasn't really doing anything significant. Just sitting at home, waiting for you to come back.") My Dad smiled proudly to hear that. To be honest I was a little surprised when I heard Mom say such a bold-faced lie in front of Dad, but she had no other option. "Aar oi tuktak edik odik bajar-thajar korte berotam majhe-sajhe." ("And sometimes I would simply go out to get groceries.")

"Oh hain, Nayan, mane amader bajarer Kasai ki kal boshbe dokane" ("Oh yes, is Nayan - the butcher - gonna be sitting in his shop tomorrow"), my Dad asked her. My mother's eyes grew wide as she heard that name. It was that perverted low-class butcher who had tricked her and tried to force himself on mom during her last-visit to the meat shop. I also remebered when he was molesting her inside his dirty shed while his nephew and I were watching secretly. His nephew was stroking my hard boner while talking dirty about his "Mama" groping and licking my sweet, innocent mother at the time. That was such a hot memory. "Ami bhabchi kal bajare gie tomader jnoo mangsho nie asbo. Onekdin hoegeche tomader bhalo kichu khawaini." ("I'm thinking of buying some meat from him tomorrow morning. It's been a while since I've given you two a treat."), Dad continued.

My mom shakily responded, "H-hain." ("Y-yes.") I could see small beads of sweat forming on her pretty, white forehead as she answered that. I bet she was hoping that the perverted butcher wouldn't reveal what happened between him and herself.

"Baah darun! Tahle kaal giye niye asbo. Ki bolis Bunty Jabi amar sathe bajare" ("Excellent! Then I'll get it tomorrow. What do you say, Bunty Wanna come with me to the market tomorrow") I looked sideways at mom who looked back at me and gave a nervous smile.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:00 AM