Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 30

A new problem - Part 2
It was Shyam Uncle! "Tor ma magir kotha mone porchilo khoob! Bolechili jeta korte bolechilam" ("I am missing your slut mother a lot! Did you do as I asked"), he said. My mind was filled with shock and fear. The shock that my father was coming in tonight and the fear of what would happen if he found out what Shyam Uncle and my mom had been doing in his absence. "Kire, khankir chele! Jibh atke geche naki tor amar gola sune Camera gulo adoo lagiyechili jerom lagate bolechilam" ("Hey you son-of-a-bitch! Have you become tongue-tied Did you even install the cameras I asked you to")

Oh he's calling about the cameras! I almost forgot about that after hearing the news of my father's return. If I tell him about the cameras, he's gonna want the videos as well. The video of Haria fucking my mom! I felt this was not the right time and I started, "Asole, Shyam Kaku, ami..." ("Actually, Shyam Kaku, I...")

He interuppted me even before I could finish my sentence and yelled, "Bhule gechis, madarchod! Tor ebar shahsti hobe! Ajke jodi tor rendi ma ke ami langto na dekhte pai, tahle tor pod marbo! Ma noy toh chelei thik! Karur phutoe toh amar atripto bara dhokatei hobe!" ("You've forgotten, you motherfucker! Now you will be punished! If you don't see your slut mother nude tonight, then I will fuck your ass! If I don't get the mother, I'll make do with the son! At least I'll get to shove my thirsty dick up someone's hole!")

Immediately I was scared! I had a feeling Shyam Uncle was bisexual and now he wants to fuck my ass! I couldn't let this happen. "Na na Shyam Kaku, ami camera gulo lagiyechilam. Aar video o capture hoeche." ("No no Shyam Uncle, I did manage to install the cameras. And I captured the video as well.")

"Baah, darun toh! Amar bari kokhon niye aschis segulo" ("Very good! When are you coming to my house to hand those over")

Now I was trapped. I had to tell him the truth. "Shyam Kaku, asole..." ("Shyam Uncle, actually...."), I hesitated, "....B-Baba aschen aaj r-rate." ("....Dad is coming tonight.")

For a minute there was no sound coming from the other side. Then his tone changed and he quietly said, "Tai...Amar asche" ("Really...Amar is coming") Amar is my Dad's name.

I said, "Hain." ("Yes.")

"Oi haramjada ta keo ekhuni aste holo." ("That bastard had to come in now itself."), he spoke under his breath. I didn't know what to reply to his obnoxious comment and so I just stood there and let it slide like a fool. "Thikache, kono byapar na. Tui video ta amar bari eshe die agey die ja. Tarpor bhebe dekchi ki kora jae." ("Okay, no problem. First you need to come to my house and hand me to videos. Then we'll see what to do.")

I was very concerned though about the cameras. "Kintu Shyam Uncle, tahle camera gulor ki korbo Baba jodi o gulo dekhe fele" ("But Shyam Uncle, what do I do with the cameras What if Dad sees them")

"Tui bhalo kore camera gulo lukiechis toh Taholei hobe. Chinta koris na. Oi camera gulo khuje pawa khoob mushkil. Tui joldi kore amar barite nie aae kal raat er video gulo." ("You hid it well, right Then it's fine. Don't worry. Those cameras are incredibly hard to find. You better hurry and come to my house, and give me those videos of last night.")

I was hesitant, but I decided to go along with Shyam Uncle's infinite wisdom. "Thikache. Nie aschi." ("Ok. I'm getting it.") After having that conversation, I disconnected the phone and went straight to my room. I found an old blank CD in my cupboard and started burning last night's video file onto it. I was getting a churning feeling in my gut as the file slowly burned into the CD. Several thoughts were going through my head. "What will happen when Dad comes home tonight Will he discover what Mom has been up to for the past few weeks What will happen if he were to come across one of the hidden cameras Will Mom's guilt over fucking Haria and cheating on my Dad destroy her sexual urges, especially now that Dad would be here And how long was Dad plannning to stay anyways" So many unnanswered questions!

As my thoughts wandered, the computer pinged showing that finally the file had been copied into the disk and so, I ejected it. As I was getting ready to exit my room, I heard my mom coming out of my parents' bedroom. Quickly, I hid the disk in my large pocket and moved out to catch her reaction about what had happened. When I came out of my room, I saw her dressed very modestly in a red silk sari that completely covered her natural curves - including her busty bosom and her protruding ass - and also the blouse that she was wearing was quite modest as the thin piece of cloth covered her shoulders and back completely leaving very little of her creamy, white skin exposed. I guessed all of this modesty was for Dad's arrival. So, in turn, this also meant that all this time she was wearing these exposing dresses to purposely expose herself in front of crowds. My dick twitched a little at the thought of my homely mother having a such a naughty attitude underneath. But then again, after what has been happening for the past few days was all the indication of her infidely that was required.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:59 AM