Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 28

My mom's first fuck!!! - Conclusion
My mom's eyes were pinned on Haria's throbbing manhood. His cock was hard as a rod and ridged with nerves. Haria thought this was his opportunity. As he continued to fondle her tits, his eyes began roving up over her juicy, rosy lips. I could see in his lusty eyes that he wanted to suckle the warm juices from her protruding lips. He looked at her and nervously asked, "Ekti kotha komun, Boudi, kichu mone koriben na Apnago ato kaach theke dekhiya ekta chumu khete iche kortese!" ("Can I say something, Bhabhi, if you don't mind After watching you from such a close distance, I feel a strong urge to kiss you!")

Although to me this didn't seem too harsh of a request considering Haria had already seen her topless and also mauled her tits, my mom thought differently. There was some remnance of a devoted housewife still left in her and that part of her immediately awakened when he made such a lewd request. "Dhyat, tomar ki matha kharap!" ("What, are you crazy!"), she slapped his arms off her tits, "Nijer aukaat bhule jeo na!" ("Don't forget your status!")

She started putting back her nightgown but Haria quickly held on to her hands and pleaded, "Na Boudi, apni bhul bujhiyachen. Thikache chumu dite pariben na bote, tobe amago laura to dhorte pariben kom se kom Apnar deher jalae amago laura betha hoigise!" ("No Bhabhi, you misunderstand me. Okay I understand if you don't wanna kiss me, but at least you can grab a hold of my dick! Your hot body is making my dick ache!") Oh shit!! The word "laura" ("dick") made her flinch a little. She was again getting turned on by this low-class pervert's dirty, street language.

My mom looked down at her throbbing 9-inch fuck-meat once again and was again mezmerized by it's size and shape. This was the chance he needed. Now, Haria carefully guided her soft, shaky hand over his warm, throbbing manhood. No sooner, she had her entire palm wrapped around his strong, hard boner. The feel of this man's fat, warm, stiff rod made her shiver in excitement and I could see the lusty look reappearing on my mother's beautiful face. I bet she had been tempted to touch it ever since she first laid eyes on it.

Haria once again went back to fondling her massive jugs. "Ahhhh..." He pinched both her nipples causing her to close her eyes and moan in ecstasy. Perhaps unknowingly or out sexual tension, my mom also started massaging his thick wiener. Man, I was getting a real hard-on watching my homely mature mother giving this low-class servant a handjob in our kitchen!

Her nipples had become stiff as grapefruits now and Haria was getting hornier and hornier as well. He had bloodshot eyes now. It was apparent that he wanted to take things even further. With one hand he again started massaging her heaving breasts while his other hand went down and started pulling the hem of her nighty upwards in a slow manner. My mom didn't care. Her eyes were glued on to his hard manhood and she was busy stroking him like there was no tomorrow.

Slowly, slowly, inch by inch, Haria lifted my mom's nightgown until the slight hairs from her bush were visible. There was absolutely no protest from my mom. Her bush was glistening with pussy juices and it looked like some of it had actually ran down her meaty thighs, as they were sticky with juices. That was all the encouragement this low-class servant of ours needed.

He took his hand off my mom's swollen nipples, flipped her around and lightly pushed her against the kitchen counter now in front of her. As a result, his hard-on was pushed down between her slippery thighs.

"Ahhh....ki korcho!" ("Ahhh...what are you doing!"), she suddenly got back to her senses and started to protest. She couldn't stroke his dick now. But Haria didn't seem to mind.

"Boudi, ami apnago sara-jiboner shukh dita chai." ("Bhabhi, I wanna give you the best time of your life."). Saying that he bent her chubby frame over the kitchen counter and placed his right thumb between her massive ass-cheeks. Then he positioned the rest of the four fingers of his right hand at the entrance of her love-canal. After digging his four finger inside her hairy bush, he finally found the entrance and immediately plunged his middle finger deep into her wet, slippery vagina.

"Isssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!", my mom closed her eyes and screamed in pleasure! She began biting her lower lip in agonizing ecstasy and started scratching the wooden platform beneath her. Then the old servant took it one step further when he inserted his thumb slowly into her uncharted depths of her anus.

"Unghhhh....na okhane na please!!! Ufff ami pagol hoejabo!!!" ("Unghhh....No, not there please!! I'll go crazy!!"), she moaned and pleaded, holding on to the kitchen counter for support. I suspected that my mom had never taken anything up her ass and considering the way she was moaning, my suspicions seemed true. Her face was contorted and her rosy cheeks seemed to become red with excitement and a bit of shame.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:52 AM