Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
After some deep thought, she replied, "Hmmm... Acha thikache! Ami tomake dekhachi, kintu etar somporke jano keu jante na pare." ("Ok fine! I'll show you. But no one must know about this.")

"Ja koiben malkin." ("Whatever you say, madam.") Haria smiled for a second, basking in the glory of his victory. My mother was tensed. Once again she was willingly stripping for another man. Although she must've gotten used to it by now (after the encounters she had had with the tailor and his nephew Haripada, the butcher, Uncle Shyam and Haria himself), her heart was still stuck on being the devoted housewife she prided herself on being.

My mom reached the straps of her nighty that was tied at the shoulders. She was about to pull down the straps from her shoulders, when Haria came even closer and placed his hands over her hers. "Daran, Boudi. Ei shoubhaggo amago din." ("Wait, Bhabhi. Give me this golden opportunity.") With a tensed expression, my mom nodded her head, allowing this low-class pervert to take his time in undressing her. Haria looked directly at her and slowly worked his hand around pulling the straps of her dress down over her shoulders. Although he was short, his face was close enough to my mom and I was certain she could smell the intoxicating odour of desi alcohol and paan masala. She immediately turned her face away, unable to bear the stench.

When Haria had taken off the nighty, my mom immediately crossed her arms around her waist to prevent it from falling off completely. Haria took a step back, his eyes lit up as he marvelled at the beautiful sight in front of his eyes. My mom's 36DD tits were exposed like two fair, ripe mangoes ready to be devoured. Her light brown nipples like two grapefruits ready to be sucked. Haria licked his lips at the sight of her perfectly round and plentiful breasts. He also noticed what perfect skin she had, from her waist all the way up to her neck, barely a single imperfection, only broken by the occasional beauty spot. Her navel was so deep that you insert your whole thumb into it and so juicy that you could taste it even from afar.

Haria couldn't take it any longer. Shamelessly, he started stroking his dick over his pants, right in front of my mother. Soon, her eyes also trailed towards his huge strapping manhood and they immediately widened at the sight of his monster. "Boudi, apnago torbuj amago pagol koriya ditase. Tar upor ei khoiri ronger angur! Uff!!! Ekbar chuiya dekhte din Er por ami apnago kaach diya kichu chaibun na." ("Bhabhi, your melons are making me crazy. Can I touch them once")

My mom looked at him with mock anger. "Na, ekdom na! Ami ek bhodro ghorer bibahito mohila!", she said, but her eyes will still captivated by the sight of him stroking his huge boner.

"Boudi, amae die aar keno lukachen Ami toh ageo chuiyachi apnago torbuj. Doya kore arekbar ektu chute din. Pleeej!" ("Bhabhi, why are you hiding it from me. I have touched your melons before also. Please let me touch them again."), he pleaded with hungry eyes.

My mom was again lost in thought. I, however, knew what she must've been thinking. Haria was right. He had not only seen my mother's melons, but also touched and fondled them way back before. There was nothing wrong with him touching them again. Besides there was no one else in the house. And it's not like they were having sex. Moreover, there had been plenty of men who had touched her in the past few days, a second time with Haria wouldn't hurt.

While my mom was lost in those thoughts, Haria lost his patience. He reached out with one hand and started cupping her naked breasts with vigor. "Unghhh!!", my mother moaned, ever-tightly holding on to her dress below her midriff. Soon, he started mauling her lucious breasts with both hands. The feel of his rough black hands fondling and squeezing her juicy, soft milk-makers was making her moan in both pleasure and pain. "Ouch! Eto jore chepo na, doya kore. Betha lagche!" ("Ouch! Don't press them so hard, please. It's huring."). But Haria wasn't gonna let go. He put two fingers on the sides of each boob and ran them round and under, watching how her nipple moved perfectly. From the lusty look on his face, I could understand that he enjoyed these kinds of tits. The sort of boobies that would mould to your hand as you squeezed them and returned to their firm looking form afterwards. From the look in his hungry eyes, I knew that this perverted servant wanted nothing more than to bite into my mom's milk-globes like a ripe nectarine just to savour the taste.

My mom, on the other hand was salivating. She looked like she was completely overcome with the sweet pain of this pervert's molestation and was thoroughly enjoying his rough treatment of her mammaries. With one hand holding her dress, her other hand found it's way to her crotch and I noticed a small stream of womanly juice crawling down the exposed part of her legs (below her knees).

Haria realized that my mom was completely under his control, so he decided to ask a risky favor. "Boudi, amar kola apna go torbuj dekhiya pant er bhitor chotphot koritese. Khub betha hoitese. Amar kolatare baar korum Tachara, apni ageo dekhiyasen amago kola." ("Bhabhi my banana is getting restless because of your melons. It's starting to ache. Shall I take it out. After all, you've seen it before also.")

My mom was in a trance. With her eyes locked at his bulging manhood, she said, "Thikache. Kholo!" ("Okay. Open!")

Without wasting any time, Haria held his waistband and with one fell swoop, he took off his pants! My mom's eyes widened at the sight of this huge monster between his legs. A hard, black, manly cock swinging proudly in the air. Even my eyes were glued to it! It had to be at least 9 inches tall and 3 inches thick! Surprisingly it was circumcised which added to it's appeal and my mom's jaw dropped while staring at it.

"Pochondo hoyeche boudi" ("Do you like it Bhabhi") My mom was speechless as she was busy staring at this low-class servant's man-meat. "Eta apnago jonyoe shombhob hoise." ("This was only possible because of you.")

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:51 AM