Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 27

My mom's first fuck!!! - Part 3
It was a sight to watch my mom in that state! The heat had begun to make her sweat. Her shining hair fell down over her shoulder and the light glistened superbly off her body sweat in streaks, over the small of her back and off the crest of her cleavage. Little beads of sweats were flowing from her forehead and reaching her luscious red lips. That salty sweat mixed with her sweet saliva as she was drooling from the powerful orgasm that she received from the dry humping of this sinister low-class servant. Then the mixture of her sweat and saliva slowly making its way down her chin and dropping inside the valley between her huge mammaries, which was barely covered by the silk nighty.

My mother was ashamed at her act. Her pussy was still dripping as the nighty below her waist became wetter and wetter. "Ebar jao ekhan die!" ("Now go from here!"), she said with a feeble voice, as Haria stood at a distance and admired her bulging wet ass over her nighty, with hungry gaping eyes. Any normal pervert would have simply grabbed her forcefully and fucked her then and there. But Haria didn't want to force her. Maybe he was scared of consequences or maybe he just wanted his meal still hot while he devoured it.

"Ken boudi" ("Why Bhabhi"), he asked with the most innocent voice. My mom turned her face in front again as Haria slowly approached her from the back.

"Esob t-thik ho-hoche na." ("This is n-not ri-right."), she stammered.

Haria again came up behind her, their bodies almost touching. His hands lifted her hair from her sweaty neck, and his tongue licked the salt away. Next thing surprised me highly as this low class perverted servant reached around my mother waist, his hands resting on her nighty-covered midriff while he kissed and licked the back of her pale white neck sending chills down my mom's spine.

"Ahhh....", my sweet innocent mother moaned in pleasure as I stroked my dick in anticipation of what would happen next. This servant was doing a good job, constantly bringing my mom near the edge of passion. Inch by inch, he slowly moved his rough manly hands upwards from her belly and soon they reached her heaving milk tanks. The top part of her nighty could barely contain her magnificent tits as he groped and kneaded them with both hands. "Mmmmm...", my mother moaned in pleasure and her own soft hands automatically climbed towards her bosom as she placed them over her lowborne servant's hands, guiding him in the ways of pleasuring a busty woman like herself. She was again succumbing to the desires and pleasures of this servant. As this illicit adulterous act unfolded in front on my computer screen, I began stroking my dick in rythm with Haria's squeezes of my mother's heavy mammaries.

No sooner, our bold low-class servant decided to take things further. His right hand found it's way inside the opening of my mother's flimsy gown and cupped her juicy left boob. "Ahhhhh....Haria!", my mother gave a scream mixed with pleasure and slight disapproval. She withdrew her hands, but Haria was too engrossed in his acts to stop. With his right hand he started feeling the smoothness of her skin and fullness of her huge, savoury melon. He cupped her breasts firmly, massaging them with vigor. All the while he continued to madly kiss and nibble at her gorgeous neck.

My mom was biting her lips in ecstacy now. "Uffff....ch-chere de, Hariaaaaa! Bunty chole ashle kh-kharap hoe j-jabe!" ("Mmmm....l-let me go Hariaaaa! If Bunty shows up something bad is bound to happen!"), she said with a hint of fear yet her eyes were closed in pleasure.

But Haria was too far gone to stop. "Ki koira charum, Boudi Apnago ei modok deho amago pagol koriya ditase!" ("How can I stop, Bhabhi Your luscious body is making me crazy!"), he said, matching my mom's heavy breaths. It was clear that Haria did not wanna let this golden opportunity with a sexy, mature woman pass him by. As a matter of fact, he decided to take this even further.

For a second he withdrew his rough palms from my mom's heavy jugs and began tugging on her nightgown. Conscious of his attempts to undress her, my still conservative mom (or at least she was trying to be) grabbed his eager hands to try and stop him. "Korona. Eta thik hoche na." ("Don't do it. It's not right."), she protested feebly and then immediately turned around with a desperate expression on her beautiful, kamuk face.

Haria took a step back as my mother faced him. The desperation on her face was evident and the fact that our servant was gawking at her with his hungry eyes, caused her to lower her head in shame. Haria was short. He quickly went close to her, lifted his toes forward and planted a soft wet kiss on her lips. My mom was shocked at his boldness and immediately lifted her face and looked down at this stunted low-class man with surprised eyes, her lips still wet with both their saliva.

This low-class servant was now standing inches from her mature, voluptuous titties and his eyes were shamelessly locked on them. "Boudi ekta kotha apnago komun. Sedin prothombar apnago suswadu torbuj dekhiya ami ja shukh paiyasi aage kokhono painai. Amago arekbar ogulon dekhaben" ("Bhabhi I wanna say something. That day since I first saw your tasty melons, I have never felt the same pleasure. Can you show them to me again") Now I was totally shocked! How could he ask that so boldly And could my mom agree

My mom tried to show a little bit of anger on her face, ""Issshhh... tomar lojja korche na esob bolte Ami tomar malkin aar tumi amader barir chakor! Tomar moton chotolok der jnoo bajarer mohilarai thik! Amar moton dhoni poribarer bibahito mohilar kaach theke erom ekta ashlil aarji korar sahosh pele ki kore" ("Isshhhhh... aren't you ashamed of asking me this I am your master and you are my servant! People like you only deserve to be with cheap 'bazaru' women! How dare you ask such a favor from a married woman like me who hails from a rich, honorable family")

Haria was a good actor. He quickly turned on his puppy dog face and yet with a pleading voice he replied, "Boudi, apnago poribar onek dhoni. Apnara ja chaiben tai korite pariben. Ami kebol ekti tuccho byakti. Amago apni 100 gali den, kintu ekbar apnago ei bhorat torbujer dekha diya din. Tahlei ami shontushto. Tachara ami toh apnago ageo oi obosthay dekhiyasi. Arekbar dekhile ki khoti hoiya zaibe" ("Bhabhi, your family is very rich. You can do whatever you want. But I am a small ordinary human being. You can abuse me a 100 times, but please let me see your massive melons one time at least. Then I will be satisfied. Besides, I've seen you in that state before. I doubt there'll be much harm if you show me again.") His voice was so pleading and his expressions were so gloomy that my mom started melting. I could see in the video that her expressions had started to change from anger to sadness. She was almost feeling sorry for this cheap bloke.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:50 AM