Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

"Darun! Besh bhaloi khara hoeche tor dhon ta nijer rendi ma er kotha bhebe." ("Good! It looks like your boner has grown quite a lot thinking about your whore mommy.") I smiled nervously, like an idiot. Suddenly, he grabbed my erect manhood with his right hand and started stroking it gently. I felt a jolt of electricticty as his cold, rough hands engulfed my manhood.

"Eta ki korcho, Shyam kaku" ("What are you doing, Shyam Uncle") I said in shock, while trying to remove his hand from my erect penis.

"Arey eto bhoy pachis keno Tui amar proshner uttor gulo dite thak. Totokhon ami tor dhon helacchi. Dekhi tui kotokhon dhore rakhte paris tor dudhel ma er jnoo." ("Hey, why are you acting so scared Just keep answering my questions. In the meantime, I'll take care of your cock. Let's see how long you last while chatting about your big-tittied mommy.")

He continued, "Tahle bol, ma er somporke nongra kotha sunte valo lage" ("Then tell me, do you like hearing nasty stuff about your mom")

I shivered a bit and then said, "Hain. Ma er naam niye keu nongra bolle amar puro sorir gorom hoejae." ("Yes. My whole body becomes hot if someone talks nasty about my mom.")

"Hahaha!! Shikha khanki to ekta madachod ke jonmo diache... er jonno ami tor ma magi k amar rendi bania chudbo!" ("Hahahha! Your slut mom has given birth to such a perverted motherfucker. For this reason, I'll fuck her like the tramp that she is!") His hand started stroking faster, drawing me towards a possible climax.

"Ma er ki beshi bhalo lage Chaora pacha NA bhorat mai" ("What do you like about your mom Her plump ass or her gigantic boobies") He slowed down, just enough to let me answer.

I was breathing heavily now, being so close to an orgasm. "Amar dutoe bhalo lage. Pacha o mai." ("I love both. Butt and boobs.")

"Tor rendi ma er mai tar bornona de amar jnoo." ("Describe you slut mom's tits for me.")

"Bishal boro." ("Very big."), I said timidly.

"Valo kore bol!" ("Say it properly!"), he squeezed my dick harder making me groan in pain.

"B-Bishal torbuj er moton boro. Norom kintu stiff. Ektukuo sag kore ni." ("As b-big as water-melons. Soft yet stiff. Hasn't sagged at all.")

"Kar mai" ("Whose mammaries"), he twisted the skin of my shaft to make me moan harder.

"Amar ma er mai" ("My mommy's mammaries.")

"Na bol amar khanki mayer mai." ("No say my slut mom's mammies.") He pinched the skin of my penis making me groan in pain again. "Bol!" ("Say it!")

"Amar khanki ma er rosalo mai." ("My slutty mom's juicy mammies.")

"Hahahah! Darun bornona diechis! Ebar bol gaand ta kemon" ("Hahahaha! Good description! Now describe her booty for me")

This time I was careful to be very dirty. "Mota ebong tholthole pacha amar khanki ma er." ("Phat and bouncy are my slutty mom's ass-cheeks.")

"Hahahaha!! Tahole to gaand chuse r chude khub aram hobe. Bessa der to amon e hote hoi... Tor ma er bessader moto gaand duluni dekhe tr bara khara hoi" ("Hahahhaha!! Then her booty will taste very juicy and will be a good fuck as well. Just like a hoe! Tell me, does your mom's undulating ass make you hard") He squeezed my dick to emphasize his point.

"Ahhhhh....Hain hoe! Prochondo dole amar ma er pacha." ("Ahhhhh....yes it does! Her buttocks sway a lot when she moves.")

"Porer baar tor ma ke jokhon pabo, or pod amar lala die bhoriye debo. Chumu khabo or pode aar kamrabo. Aar chotash chotash kore marbo!" ("Next time when I get my hands on your mommy, I'll cover her ass with my saliva. Then I will kiss and bite her big ass. Then slap her butt-cheeks.")

"Unghhh!! Hain! Jore Jore maro amar khanki ma ke!" ("Unghhhh!! Yes! Spank my slut mom hard!")          

"Tor ma er gud tao beshi suswadu. Ager din chete dekhechilam. Uff ki modok sexy gondho! Ami tor ma ke amar chodon khawar jonnye sex slave banabo! Amar dhoner jonnye tor ma pagol thakbe. Jokhon khusi jekhane khusi jebhabe khusi tor ma ke chudbo, nongra vabe!" ("You mommy's honey-pot tastes delicious. I licked it last time. What an amazingly horny scent it has! I will make her my sex slave. Make her my personal slut. She will be crazy for my man-meat. She will love and crave it all day and night. I will fuck her wherever I want and whenever I want.") I felt his grip getting tighter. He was going faster again, pumping my rock-hard boner harder and harder. "Unghhhh...Ahhhhhh......Mmmmmm..", I closed my eyes and was moaning in both pleasure and pain. "Ami prothome oke ekta parir moton treat korbo. Tarpor aste aste amar personal khanki banabo. Ami jani tui eta khub pochondo korbi. Tor gharelu ma amar third-grade rendi te porinoto hobe." ("First treat her really good, like a goddess and then slowly... bit by bit transform her into a kinky whore. I bet you would like to see your homely mom turned into C-grade whore by me")

"Hain!....Ufff banie felun amar shada-shidha ma ke rendi! Oooofffff!!!!" ("Yes!...Make my mom a whore! Oooofffff!!!!") With that last comment, I tensed up and spurt my jizz all over his thick palm and even dropped some on his dirty floor. And then I fell on the bed after having the most intense orgasm ever!

Uncle Shyam wiped off the cum with a paper-towel and then asked, "Ki, bhalo laglo" ("Did you like it")

I smiled and nodded.

"Darun! Amaro prae maal berie esche. Ebar tomar ma er koekta langto chobi dekhte dekhte ami mooth marbo bathroom e gie." ("Good! Even I'm about to unload. Now, I'll start sifting through your mom's naked pictures while masturbating inside the bathroom.")

I slowly got up and wiped my cock clean with another paper towel, and then wore my pants again. "Acha, tahle ami choli." ("Okay, I'll leave now.")

"Nischoe. Tahle tor aar kono osubidha nei toh, tomar ma ke amar rendi banie chudle" ("Of course. So you no longer have a problem with me making your mom my sex slave and fucking her.")

"Na...kintu ami dekhte pele bhalo hoe. Dekhe ami mooth marte parbo." ("No....but I would like to watch and masturbate.")

Uncle Shyam though for a second and said, "Hmmm...ekta sohoj upae ache setar. Kal ami toke koyekta jinish hate debo. Segulo die tor bishal laabh hobe." ("Hmmm...I have an easier way to do that. Tomorrow I'll give you something. This will be very beneficial for you.")

"Ki jinish" ("What is it")

"Seta pore bolbo noe. Ekhon ja. Ami hoyto kaal toder barite asbo. Amar bessa ke chudte." (I'll tell you later. Now go. I'll come to your house tomorrow. To fuck my hoe.") ,he winked. I left Uncle Shyam's house with a new perspective and a curious mind as to what he was about to hand me tomorrow.

#####
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:38 AM