Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
"Arey ma ke bolo kono bondhur bari jacho. Amar naam nite hobena." ("Tell your mom that you're going to a friend's place. Don't tell her it's me.")

"Acha...Thikache. Ami aschi." ("Ok...Fine. I'm coming."), I reluctantly said, knowing full well what this was about. I hung up the phone and climbed down the stairs to the living room, where my mom was still watching T.V.

"Ma ami ektu aschi." ("Mom, I'll be back.")

"Arey, kothae jachis eto belae" ("Hey where are you going at this hour"), she asked with surprise.

"Pramit er bari. O ektu daklo. Chinta koro na, taratari fire ashbo. Aar lunch okhanei kore nebo." ("To Pramit's house. He called. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. And I'll be having lunch over there.") Without saying much else, I quickly rushed out of the house leaving my mom and Haria inside, and went straight to Shyam Uncle's house.

When I got there, I knocked on his door and within a few seconds he opened. "Arey, eshe gechis Darun! Aye aye bhetore aye!" ("Hey, you've arrived Good! Come inside!") His potbelly seemed to have grown a few more inches and his rugged beard was still there. But the unusual thing was, he seemed to be in quite a jovial mood.

He guided me to his small bedroom, which appeared to be as dirty as himself - the room was damp and had a weird alcoholic stench all over, at the center was an old bed that creaked the moment I sat on it, a crooked table placed close to the bed, spider-webs hanging from the corners of the ceiling, and the floors were greasy as shit.

"Ek minute, ami aschi." ("I''ll be back in a minute.") He stepped out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a bottle of RS and two large glasses in his hands.

He placed them on the table and poured both of us a drink. I was waiting patiently for him to say something, but the bastard was taking his time; enjoying the fact that I was miserable and trapped. Finally, he decided to speak, "Kire, bhalo legeche ager din er drishya ta" ("So, did you like the show yesterday")

Immediately I felt scared and my heart started beating rapidly. But I wasn't going to give up easily. "Apni ki bolchen ami kichui bujte parchina." ("I don't know what you're talking about.")

"Aha aar sokhi sajte hobena. Ami toke onekhon dhorei sedin lokkho korechi." ("No use in trying to act innocent. I had been watching you for a long time that day.") My worst fears were confirmed. My secret was out. This perverted, old man knew everything and could manipulate me however he wanted. I was petrified. "Kire, kichu bolchis na keno" ("Why aren't you saying something") He came close to my ear and whispered, "Ma ke chudte dekhte bhalo lage" ("Do you like watching your mom get fucked"). I grabbed the bedsheet between my clenched fists; not in anger or fear, but in a sense of rising excitement. I don't know why, but the word "chudte" ("sex") was having an arousing effect on me. I am, after all, my mom's son.

"Kire, bol!" ("Come on, say it!")

My head was hung low and I was shivering like a leaf. I couldn't speak, therefore I just nodded my head in approval. As soon as I did that, an evil smile appeared across his hairy cheeks. "Ami jantam. Tah kobe theke iche jaglo erom" ("I knew it. So, when did this desire of yours start")

"Du-teen b-bochor ager theke." ("2-3 y-years ago.") I felt a tinge in my stomach as I started telling him the nasty details.

"Hmmm...bujhlam. Erom sundori abong sexy gorom deho wali ma thakle je keu chudte chaibe." ("Hmmm....understood. If you have such a beautiful and sexy mother, then no wonder you'll be attracted to her.") I could feel my dick stirring beneath my half-trousers hearing his hot comments about my mom. But Uncle Shyam had just begun his verbal torture. "Tor ma ke jokhon ei paraye prothombar dekhechi, tokhon thekei amar dhon e aguner shikha jolchilo." ("Since the first time I saw your mother in this neighborhood, my dick has been searing to get a taste of her.") He deliberately used my mom's name to describe his feelings for the time when he first saw her, thinking that it would arouse me even further. And it did!

"Ma ke prothombar langto dekhechis kivabe" ("How did you see her nude the first time")

I was quiet and reluctant. He placed the glass in my hand and asked me to gulp it down, saying it would ease the tension. I did as he said. Immediately I felt a warm sensation running down my body as the drink made it's way towards my gut. And suddenly I felt much more at ease. I took a deep breath and started, "2-3 bochor age. Ma jokhon kapor-jama paltachilo snan korar por, tokhon dekhechilam. Tokhon amar bara e ekta odbhut onubhuti hoechilo. Sorire ekta akolponiyo agun jolte laglo. Tar por theke roji ami dorjar aarale dariye lukiye lukiye ma ke langto hoye dress paltate dekhtam." ("2-3 years ago. My mom was changing her dress after a bath. Seeing her, my dick started feeling weird. A heat started developing in my body. After that, I used to watch her everyday, hidden away at the side of the door, watching her undress.")

His evil smile got wider. "Ma ke vebe handle marish" ("Do you masturbate while thinking of your mom")

I nodded again without saying a word. I started touching and scratching my prick now, feeling an uneasy urge to pull it out of my pants.

Luckily, Uncle Shyam was aware of my urges. "Dekhi tor dhon khara hoeche kina. Pant ta khule fel." ("Let's see if your dick has grown bigger. Take off ur pants.")

I stared at him with shock and awe. Realizing my discomfort, he said, "Chinta korish na. Ekhane ami aar tui chara aar keu nei. Nischinto hoye khule fel. Ami dekhte chai tor khanki ma er kotha bhebe tor dhon kotota khara hoe." ("Don't worry. There's no one her but us. So, take it off. I want to see how big your dick gets while thinking of your slut mom.")

I slowly and hesistantly started pulling my pants down. When I was a certain point below my thighs my thick shaft sprang out. But he was not done. He stared at my dick like a hungry shark and cried, "Purota khule fel!" ("Take it off completely!") I obeyed and hastily took it off and placed it on the bed beside me. I was now sitting naked waist down with my cock shamelessly hanging in the air.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:37 AM