Adultery Wife out of control
After that incident my wife maintained distance from gopal and even avoided talking to him, he too didn’t make any advance. This went on for a week. But I got bored and disappointed. Then gopal asked for a month leave as he has to go to his village
for some emergency work and will return after a month. My wife got relieved as he will be away for some time. I then had sex with her couple of times but didn’t get any excitement like watching gopal with her. In the coming days I have to go to office
and hence set up a cam in all rooms so that I cannot miss what ever happens at home. Two days passed without anything. The next day a sales man came home selling sarees, he looked around 40 and looked dark. She invited him inside and looked at
different sarees. She selected a couple of sarees but she was not sure if it will suit her. He said she can try and then select. She said she don’t know how to wear saree and will always require help. He said I can help, she said its ok its my job, nowadays
there are many like you and he used to help all the women. Then she asked him to wait and will call him. She went inside the bedroom. The guy went and locked the door and came. After 10 mins she called him inside. He was stunned looking at her.
She was wearing a black color blouse and black petticoat. As the blouse was tight her upper part of the boobs was very much visible with a good cleavage. He then made the saree fleet circled around her body and inserted the fleet inside her petticoat.
He purposely took his hands deeper and he was able to touch her underwear. “Shhhh” My wife shocked and let out a moan, he still with his hands inside her petticoat asked her what happened madam. She was out of words and in the meantime he
Started to caress her over the underwear. She “ na nah ahh ohh nothing and then took his hand out. He then wrapped her with saree and put it on her shoulder, his right hand on her left shoulder and his left hand near her armpit. In the process he
Roamed his hand on her naked part of her boobs and tickled under her armpit. He could sense she was loosing her concentration and was taken aback by his touches. He then went down and start to adjust her saree on her hip, in the process he
Kept near her navel and started adjusting. She got little aroused by his touches and her legs started shaking. In the process of adjusting he felt her tummy area and inserted his index finger inside her navel hole , as his finger touched her navel her
Abdomen went back a bit. For a min he started to caress her navel with his finger he looked up and her eyes was almost half closed. He then came top and looked at her and said now you look gorgeous madam. He looked at her blouse and he could see her nipple
Poking in the blouse. A slight adjustment had to be made Saying that he held her saree on her shoulder on one hand and with other hand caught the saree on top of her blouse. In the process he caught her nipple along with her saree. She let out ahhhh
Ssshhhhhh hmmmm he kept rotating the nipple in his fingers and looked at her she closed her eyes for a second, he then pinched her nipple hard for one more time and then released her. She came back to senses. She started to shiver her legs are becoming weak
She started to leak. He made her stand in front of the mirror and stood behind her kept his hand on her shoulders and gave a push on her ass. Before she could react he started to praise her, look how gorgeous you are, and few more things.
Meanwhile he lowered his hands and slowly inserted his hands inside the saree and pushed her back. She tried to resist by removing his hands but he gave a kiss on her shoulder and started to dig her navel, her resistance started to lower.
She had closed her eyes and leaned on him, one hand slowly came to the top and lowered her saree. She still continued kissing her neck and around her ears. Then his hands slowly came to the top and started to caress her boobs. He then slowly started to press
It. She hmmm maaaa ahh ammm hmmmmm ohhh shh started to moan. He then crushed her boobs roughly for couple of mins. He took his cock out and took her and and made her hold it. She held it tightly. he then started to remove the blouse hook one by one
and removed it completely. He then inserted his hands under bra and pinched her nipples hard, she let out a big moan. While pinching her nipples one hand slowly went inside her petticoat, inside her underwear and caught her pussy.
As soon as she touched her pussy she opened her eyes. He rubbed her pussy a couple of times. She aaaaaaaahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh mmaahhhhhh. He then was about to insert his one finger in her pussy. Ting tong calling bell ringed.
[+] 3 users Like jack32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wife out of control - by jack32 - 25-03-2024, 09:34 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by sri7869 - 26-03-2024, 02:47 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by NityaSakti - 26-03-2024, 06:51 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by Givemeextra - 26-03-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by Rangushki - 26-03-2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by couples2k9 - 27-03-2024, 07:01 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by snowy69 - 27-03-2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Wife out of control - by sexycharan - 27-03-2024, 09:12 PM
RE: Wife out of control - by couples2k9 - 27-03-2024, 10:21 PM