Misc. Erotica My sexcapades
Later that night we went to bed together. We were now like lovers. I lied on the bed and mom laid in my arms and we began to chat. My obvious curiosity was to know who all have entered my mother. I asked her straight -

So mom, tell me how many men you've slept with.

Mom: I'll have to count (with a wink)

Me: Ok let me guess.

Mom: sure

Me: anyone from dad's family?

Mom: yes

Me: more than one?

Mom: yes, your dad's family is full of horny bastards

Me: wow! older than you or younger?

Mom: mostly older

Me: is dadaji in the list?

Mom: hahaha what makes you think so?

Me: I've seen him flash his dick so often while bathing in open in the village, sure he's horny as hell

Mom: he's the horniest of all!

Me: did he do you?

Mom: yes

Me: when and how?? Tell me everything

Mom: when I first visited your dad's village after marriage, I was new to the village life and the open bath system. Your grandma had told me to put up sarees as curtains while bathing but she forgot to tell me I had to cover the top too as the bathing area was visible from upper floors. For the first 2 days I bathed without covering the top. On the third day I found to my horror, your grandfather looking at me from the terrace! I was fully nude. I was shell shocked for a couple of seconds and then I grabbed my dirty saree, tied it end to end on the rods above meant for the purpose. Babuji stood their all the while boldly ogling at my nudity. I didn't know if this was the first day or he enjoyed his new bahu nude on the previous days as well. But I was extremely scared and shaken. Next few days I made sure the bathing area was covered from all sides while I bathed. But I could always make out the silhouette of your dadaji at the terrace through the ceiling made of cotton saree. He was dying to see me naked again. He was a village strongman and the family head whom everyone feared. I couldn't complaint to anyone as the blame would have fallen on myself. I would have been branded as characterless for making allegations against an old man who had otherwise maintained a very pious image of himself in the outside world. So I just tried to forget it as an accident. A week went by when one day it was just me and him alone in the village house. I went for the bath. As soon as I undressed myself and poured the first mug of water, babuji barged into the bathing area. I was completely nude and wet and shocked. I did not know how to react and stood there frozen. He stared at my naked body top to bottom. I just said "babuji" and he pulled me by my waist and began eating my boobs. His grip was so strong it was hurting me. It had hardly been 15 days of my marriage and my father in law was sucking my nipples in broad daylight. Not just that, his fingers rolled down to my pussy that was still dripping with water. A shiver ran down my spine as he inserted his finger inside my vagina. I was clueless as to how to react. He was sucking my nipples hungrily while his finger moved in and out of my pussy. After he sucked my nipples dry he made me turn towards the wall and lean forward. I knew what was to come next. I felt his hot thick rod on my soft pussy. Without any ultimatum, he pushed his thick erection inside me. He thrusted his dick in and out of my tight pussy all the while pinching my soft nipples and kissing my wet neck. I was in tears but had no way to escape. He fucked my ferociously and shamelessly dropped his seeds inside his son's wife. Thankfully your dad had already dropped his own semen inside me on the suhag raat itself, otherwise I would have been impregnated by your dadaji. 

Me: such a bastard! Didn't you ever take revenge of my form for this sinful act of his?

Mom: there was no way for me to take any kind of revenge from him. I have never even spoken about it to anyone as nobody would believe me. 

Me: let me confront that mother fucker then!

Mom: no no no, swear to me you wouldn't do or say anything. Otherwise I'll not tell you any secret in future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 21-07-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 21-07-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 21-07-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 24-12-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by sri7869 - 03-01-2024, 06:02 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 27-01-2024, 03:14 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 20-02-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 20-02-2024, 05:34 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 25-02-2024, 04:32 PM
RE: My sexcapades - by Gullyboy1809 - 25-02-2024, 04:57 PM