Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 29 (continued)

She

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know when they had come back. We were so engrossed in our own pleasure that we noticed nothing else. While they had enjoyed watching us engaging in mutual oral sex. Girja had seen us engaging in sex once before when we were doing it at the hotel in my home city but now so many different people have been watching us as if we were giving them a sex show. I was feeling so ashamed now. I pressed my body behind Vikram and tried to cover my nakedness behind Vikram's body. There was no chance for us to escape to our room. Vikram was sitting hugging me consolingly. If only he had listened to me before asking that we go back to our room, we would not be in this situation now. Vikram had lost half his erection. My saliva on his cock could easily be seen in the well-lit hall. It reminded me again that Vikram baby making hot flesh had been inside my mouth just a few moments ago. It also reminded me that everyone here had been watching me suck on it with relish. What to do now .. how to escape? There seems to be no way. But slowly my agitation subsided. If we two were the only persons naked, it would have been very uncomfortable and embarrassing. But my tension gradually decreased because everyone else were just like us, without any clothes on their body.  Now I started noticing the other people’s bodies. So many changes in my life recently.  So many new experiences have come in these few months. Things I never dreamed that I would see or engage in, in my life. It made me more at ease when everyone else also got involved in sexual activity.

I used to think that sex was something that husband and wife would engage in the privacy of their bedroom with the lights off. Now, without any feelings of astonishment I’m watching couple of women engaging in it with men who were not their husbands and doing it openly without any hesitation, guilt or shame. If you look at it like this, there wasn’t any big difference between Madula, Girja and I. Ultimately we were all bitches who cheated our husbands just for bodily pleasures. I could in no way look down on them as women who slept with whoever they chose I was not very much different from them. What does it matter if you cheat your husband with one man or many men? Cheating is cheating. I have to learn to accept what I am or rather what I have become. I don't know about Madula and Girja but I do things with my lover that I was too shy to ask my husband to do. Things in the back of my mind that I had wanted to engage in. In the case of Madula and Girja, they may have engaged in every type of sex with their husbands but still wanted to enjoy with others too. So, for them what their lovers do is nothing new or special but only that their lovers do it better than their husbands. For me, because every experience with Vikram was new I enjoyed it many times more. My luck was that, when I had let myself be seduced I had by chance found the right man as my lover because he was able to fulfil my desires in such a way it was even better than how I imagined it would be. One other thing that was different was very often Madula and Girja decided upon and chose the men they wanted to have fun with but in my case it was Vikram who chose me rather than I him. Even then if he had not been an adroit lover than things would never have progressed to this level in that illicit relationship. I would have concluded that sexual pleasure from all men were somewhat similar to what my husband gave me and I would have forgotten all about Vikram when I got back home. But he showed me a new sensual world. A world filled with the most satisfying bliss. Like a drug addict, I became addicted to that lustful ecstasy. Now, right in front of me Girja and Madula were enjoying that same bliss.

The first thing I saw was Sham's thick and long cock being serviced by Madula’s expert mouth. The very same hard meat I had seen very close. More to the point, the one I had pleasured with my mouth last night the way Madula was doing it now. But I had only done it for a few seconds before I had stopped. If only I hadn’t had that feel of vomiting at that time, I probably would have completely sucked Sham to his satisfaction. Even for that few seconds Sham had groaned more in pleasure than he was doing now. Was it because I gave him more pleasure than Madula was giving him now or was it because of the excitement he was feeling in having seduced another new wife to pleasure him in that way? But being quite highly drunk last night I didn't see Sham’s cock very clearly but today I could observe it well. Though Sham and Vikram were well equipped in that vital area there were slight differences. For one Vikram tool was slightly thicker while Sham’s shaft was about an extra inch, or an inch and a half longer? Would that really make any difference in sex? I didn’t think so. Madula didn’t have to open her mouth as wide in sucking Sham’s cock as I would have to when doing it for Vikram. For Vikram I had to open my mouth fully before I could take it in my mouth because it had such a huge girth. That's why Madula probably wanted to have one romp with Vikram at least to feel how it would be to be so fully stretched by Vikram’s thick pole. She was trying to push off Sham to me so that she could have Vikram for herself. Sham too was all for that. Even now with his cock sticking inside Madula’s mouth he was looking at me with so much of longing. He must be wishing it was I who was on my knees before him. I must admit though I was trying to hide myself behind Vikram I too was furtively checking out Sham’s male equipment. Because that had been the third penis that had entered my mouth. The way Sham looked at me too was familiar to me. It was the same type of look Vikram was giving me before he succeeded in getting into my panties.

I don’t have to fear Madula would grab Vikram away from me permanently. She craves for new experiences. After she had enjoyed sex with Vikram she would probably look for some other man who takes her fancy. For her Sham was her permanent boy toy, others were just short adventures she indulged in from time to time. Me, I’m different. I don’t just give myself to every handsome and virile man I meet. Sham was slowly rocking his hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth. Not even half of his shaft went inside her mouth before it seemed to have reached her throat. Madula was holding hid stem at the base in a fist so that he couldn’t go beyond that and choke her. Every now and then she took his cock out of her mouth and licked his red bud. It was very arousing to watch a live show like this. She really knew how to suck a cock. I then looked at Sham's face to see how he was enjoying Madula’s sucking. I noticed that he was looking at my face. He was especially looking at my lips. It was quite clear he was imagining it was my lips that were clamped down on his erection. From the way he stared at it, I could tell that he was imagining my thick lips were now sliding up and down his cock rather than Madula’s thin lips. Why does he have such a mad desire for me? Why was he so mesmerized by my beauty? Poor guy he was really suffering in not getting me. Madula was a very attractive woman in her own right but yet he seemed to be completely in the spell of my beauty. Sham was just like Vikram in that he gets a special kick in fucking another man’s wife. Especially if it was one who was sexy as I was and not someone who just about slept with everyone. Or is his interest in me partly motivated by his competitive nature. Was he competing against Vikram to show who was the greater male just like how two beautiful women automatically have an innate sense of competition against one another? Vikram and Sham were two very masculine men who prided in their virility and attractiveness to the opposite sex. Here there were three women in sexual heat to be subjugated to their will. They would naturally want to see who would win in this.

The scenes unfolding before our eyes must have aroused Vikram's lust. He took my hand and put it on his big rod. Earlier it had lost its erection but now the sexual show happening in front of us had made his cock fully erect again. I grabbed it, squeezed and played with it. Sham's eyes widened even more. I bent down and licked Vikram cockhead the same way Madula was licking Sham’s love meat. I saw Sham’s cock jerk when I did this to Vikram .. confirming that he had been imagining that it was my succulent lips that were giving pleasure to his cock. See this sudden reaction from Sham Madula looked up to see what the reason could be. When she Sham looking with envy at me licking Vikram’s hot erection she wet her lips with her tongue as she smiled at what was happening.

She spoke to me and said,” Bhavani, if you want to try something different and change partners I’m all ready for that,” then looking at Sham’s face she continued with a smirk,” Sham is more than ready for it.”

Hearing this Sham looked forlornly at me with very little expectation but a lot of hope. I didn’t say anything but took Vikram’s cock into my mouth and started sucking it. That was my wordless reply to them. I gave my lover a very wet and passionate blowjob. Sham would be enviously bitter to see how much I am giving pleasure to Vikram. He had tried to take advantage of my inebriated state to almost enjoy me completely. Now, this is the payback for that.

"Mmm..mmmm...my sweet baby," I moaned as I drooled over his shaft.

"So beautiful darling .. your fat cock is so beautiful," I moaned.

"Sham honey, It is so good to suck your superb cock," Madula didn't want her lover to be belittled either.

"Don't worry Madan darling, your six inches rod is just as great," Girja teased, making everyone laugh.

All of a sudden the sense of competition there dissipated and everyone become more relaxed.

Vikram made me sit on his lap facing them. He slowly entered his hot erection into my pussy. He started kneading my breasts as I started moaning. To have a better look, Madan and Girja came near where Sham and Madula were.

"She has a beautiful pussy doesn’t she," said Girja to Madula. "Would you like to taste it?"

I looked at them in surprise. Have they been also indulging in lesbian sex?

Girja grabbed Madula's breast and squeezed it. Then she bent down and started sucking on her nipple. This didn’t seem to be like something they are doing for the first time. They would have done this on previous tours. Girja laid Madula down and mounted her head and rubbed her pussy against Madula's mouth. Madula licked Girja's pussy without hesitation.

"Come here, Sham," said Girja, "Give me that big cock of yours to suck."

Looks like both of them, Sham and Girja too would have already enjoyed sex together before. I watched my first threesome and lesbian live show while Vikram was fucking me from below. So much has changed for me in sex. From only knowing marital sex to enjoying adulterous sexual affair and now involved in group fornication. Can I ever go back to being the Bhavani of old?

He

The big astonishment for me was that I didn't get involved in erotic sex happening right in front of me. My wish has always been in having sex with different women at the same time in different ways. But today contrary to my nature I was restricting myself only with Bhavani. It's a new thing for me, something I never would have done before. that Bhavani is a pussy I have enjoyed many times now whereas Madula was a fresh pussy that I didn’t know held what type of pleasures.  Normally I would have been eager to find out. Even so, I did not intend to enjoy Madula. I know that if I just approached her she would immediately spread her legs for me. But if I did that, it would be difficult for Bhavani not to spread her legs for Sham. There is only one reason for this. Although I have met many housewives, none of them thought of carrying my child. All of them would not just with have sex with but would have no hesitation to sleep anyone they find attractive. They will not restrict themselves to their husbands and me alone. But Bhavani is not like that. If I had not brought her on this kind of tour, she won't even think of fulfilling her desires with anyone else. So, she has to be the one to bear my offspring. She, who had only given herself to her husband until she met me must get pregnant only by me.

That was the precise action I was involved in now. Bhavani wet pussy walls were tightly gripping my pole in an effort to draw out my life fluid. That action of her womanhood was what that was giving both of us immense pleasure. The satisfaction is not just in reaching the destination but is in the journey too. I was kneading her breast as we both watched the lust crazed scenes happening in front of us. By the tightness of the grip of her pussy and the way it was massaging my hard, tubular flesh showed me that Bhavani was also affected by the pure eroticism of what was happening before her. Girja was straddling Madula’s face between her thighs as she rubbed her pussy on Madula’s mouth. At the same time, she was relishing sucking on Sham’s impressive manhood. Sham was thrusting his cock deep into Girja’s mouth. How Girja was able to handle this assault without choking or retching but continuing to suck him was a wonder. Just another indication of her being a shameless cocksucker and deep throat expert. Sham however was not watching how Girja’s lips were gripping on his hot cock flesh. Instead his eyes were like burning coals focussed on how my cock that was ploughing inside Bhavani love hole. I can well imagine what was going on his mind right at this moment. He would be wishing and imagining it was his cock inside Bhavani’s pussy.

I understood his desire and his great passion for my lover. He would have never got a chance with a housewife like Bhavani. A woman has all the looks of a chaste family woman but who also exudes sensuality and the promise of much pleasure. He is someone who is in the control of Madhu, and he will not enjoy another woman without her say so. But now Madula herself has given him the green signal. Instead of a normal beauty like Girja, he now had been allowed permission to enjoy an absolute angel like Bhavani .. that is if he could get her. She was there for him .. so close yet beyond reach. This proximity and the fact that he almost succeeded last night in bedding Bhavani would be making his hunger for her, all the more greater. What to do, she was my woman and he can do nothing about it. Well, if he wants to he can try and seduce another woman like Bhavani (if he had a chance to meet someone like that) and satisfy his sexual hunger pang. Meanwhile, Madan was not idle and started licking Madula's pussy as she was lying on the floor. Madan was indeed a lucky man, he had met Girja by chance here but now he was getting to enjoy the pussies of two different housewives. This was one way of getting over the pain of divorce. He would never have thought that he would have the opportunity to have sex with two women when he had arrived here. After a while Girja got off from Madula’s face and slid down over her body.  Now both were passionately kissing while Madan continued to lick Madula’s pussy. I didn't know until now that Girja had inclination for lesbian sex. I never knew she had such a desire till now. She has never revealed to me that she has such desires. Why, Bhavani was more gorgeous than Madula but Girja had never once told me that she would like to join in a threesome with me and her. It could be that she had planned to tell me that later after Bhavani had been more corrupted into vulgar sexual behaviour. Now Girja and Madula were pressing their breasts against each other’s breasts while they grinded their pussies together all the while engaging in a deep kiss. Madan and Sham were standing there stroking their cocks while watching the scene unfolding before their eyes.

“Bhavani look, see how those two sluts rub their pussy together,” I whispered into Bhavani's ear.

"Mmm...yes," she said.

"Would you like to rub your pussy like this against another pussy, have you done this before?"

Bhavani gave me a sharp pinch on my thigh. "What type of question is this .. all this is new to me, you're the rascal who ruined me from the innocent woman I was.”

I smiled and said, "Damn, Sham is obsessed with you. He wants to have you at least once."

"I’m not like that .. I don’t go sleeping around with just about any man if I get a chance."

"Yeah, but if not for a little bit more time yesterday he would have fucked you. You'd have had a new cock experience too."

"Don't be too smart buffalo if not I'll go and fuck him right in front of you now, idiot."

I thrust my hips forward faster in response to her. Now Madula and Girja were on their hands and knees facing each other. Sham was fucking Madula from behind in doggy style while Madan was doing the same to Girja. The two mwomen continued to kiss as their respective lovers were banging them from behind. Their bodies moving as they were thudded from behind made it difficult for them to continue kissing. The two bitches with breasts swinging were enjoying the fuck. Seeing that I too got off from the sofa and made Bhavani kneel in front of me as I fucked her from behind. Madula and Girja grinned seeing that they all were being fucked in the same way.

"Thapp ..thappp..." the sound of bodies colliding.

"Sss .. ahhh … ang  ang ,” sounds of sexual mating.

"Fuck hmm faster,...inside baby....ahh...fuck   ... hard .. harder .. aww..." Women’s pleasurable moans and whimpers filled the room. No time for talking now, only fornicating.

Before they had come back to the room, Bhavani and I had been engaging in foreplay for a long  for and so I was the first one to finish. "Humph..humph..," I grunted as I filled my cum inside Bhavani grasping pussy.

Bhavani didn't let me stop. "Don't do it baby more...harder .. faster… ahhh … yesss .. yesss…”

Bhavani climaxed after several seconds. That was our first mating while watching a live group sex show. We were sitting on the floor and leaning on the sofa watching the others continue to fuck. A bit of my sperm was running down Bhavani’s thigh from her pussy. Seeing that must have made Sham ever more crazed in lust. He was rapidly pounding Madhu's pussy. Madhu's body shook strongly at the speed of his pounding. But her moans were getting louder showing that she was enjoying it a lot.

"Super baby. Aahhh...fuck me hard lover...oohhh....yes.” After a while Madan and Girja finished too but Sham continued hump Madula.

She was responding to his crazed fucking by moaning loudly.  "Ohhh Sham baby...I'm coming darling....ugh....ahha ugh...." Madula's body shuddered uncontrollably with pleasure as she reached a mind-blowing climax.

Even after her body and stopped spasming, Sham continued to pound her. Madula couldn’t stand it anymore as she lay face down on the floor but Sham didn't let her go as he lay on her and continued to bang her.

Bhavani looked at me and asked, "Vikram, tell me the truth, how many women have you had sex with?"

Wondering why this sudden line of questioning I asked, "Why are you asking Bhavani?"

"Just tell me Vikram, I want to know."

I thought for a while and said, "Seven women including you so far."

She thought for a moment. "Do you know how many men I’ve had sex with?"

She didn’t expect or wait for my answer. “ Beside my husband you are the only other man.”

"Why are you saying this now Bhavani," I said.

"I’ve teased and made Sham suffer a lot ..  I think .. I hope you'll understand."

Bhavani got up and went to where Sham was still fucking Madula. My heart started pounding fast. Madan and Girja too were also looking at her curiously. When Sham realized Bhavani had come near him, he stopped humping Madula but his cock was still sunk deep inside Madula’s pussy. Bhavani went and knelt down beside him. She pulled his body making him turn. 'Plop' came out Sham’s cock from the wet hole of Madula. She turned and lay down on her back to see what was happening. Sham cock glistened in the amorous liquid of Madula’s pussy. Bhavani gripped his wet and slippery cock in her hand. His foreskin was fully pushed back behind the head of his cock and his red bud was coated with Madula’s sexual peak release. She rubbed his wet bud with her thumb. Then she grabbed his shaft and gently rocked it back and forth. Yesterday she had done this while drunk, but now in a lucid state she calmly kneaded his penis with her long and beautiful fingers to give him pleasure. Sham was so surprised at this turn of events. Happiness filled him and was evident on his face. He turned to look at me .. to see my face in tension and unease. His smile became broader. His dream of the past two days was about to become a reality.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM