Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar

While the old man is thinking like this, Priyanka is lying under him with her tender body wrapped around his ugly body like a tree vine, is wobbling like a fish out of water. She is moving her waist towards the old man's hard cock. Kissing the old man's face with her soft lips and biting his hard lips once in a while with her beautiful lips, she tongued his with her tongue, sucking his foul-smelling saliva, rubbing his back with one hand, the other hand on his buttocks and trying to get his prick pocking between her thighs to her destination. The old man is doing nothing but enjoying the sexual stimulation of the beautiful Priyanka on him. Her nectar is flowing like a waterfall from Priyanka's thighs, wetting the bed. The old man's dick also rubbed her thighs and wet her thighs. The aroma of both of their juices is spreading. As Priyanka hugged the old man tightly, both their bodies are wet with sweat. The old man's restraint is to be admired.
Because while a young girl is hugging him naked and sexually aroused on his body, his dick is not leaking. Priyanka now stopped pushing his buttocks and brought her hand forward, looking into his eyes with her lust filled eyes and took his dick between her thighs and placed her beautiful mouth on his dirty mouth and started kissing him deeply. The touch of her tender hands on his dick made the old man's dick jump in response. Priyanka is now kissing the old man deeply and caressing his throbbing cock, touching the bumps on it, playing her finger on the foreskin of his cock which had already moved inside her anus and started playing with her thumb on the tip of his cock. Now it is the old man's turn to moan. While she is playing with his little one like this, the old man started squeezing her boobs like crazy and kissing her all over her face. Priyanka now  grabs his dick and brings it near the entrance of her pussy. She spread her legs by placing his dick on the opening of her pussy.
As her pussy and his dick are already wet, his dick entered its destination with a jerk. "Umm ahh uhh" came out of Priyanka's mouth as she is waiting for this moment. The old man is now rhythmically playing his cock inside hers. Priyanka is also reacting by raising her hips against his every push. The two are floating in lust. The old man's cock is moving towards her fertile womb preparing to plow there once more. Unbeknownst to Priyanka, she is basking in the lust of her old husband. But the old man is very intelligent and he knew when he should inject his sperm into her womb. He is slowly stroking her now. Her pussy is already oozing juice. She couldn't hold back while the old man is slowly draining the curd from her pussy like this. Priyanka let out a loud breath and hugged the old man even tighter, lifting her hips up and smearing the old man's dick with her pussy juice. The old man pressed his cock hard into her pussy until she let go of juice completely. Now her fertile ovules are ready for the old man's dirty sperm to rush into her womb. The old man who had been waiting for this occasion whispered in her ear after she calmed down.
Old man: "Ahh, my queen seems to be very happy today. My dick is burning with your pussy nectar. My wife is very hot with lust. Are you satisfied now?" saying this he bit her ear.
Priyanka kissed his chin lovingly without saying anything.
Old man: "Speak my queen, how come you didn't say anything?
Priyanka: Kissing his bald head "Hmm stay calm still I'm shy. Half satisfied. I'll be fully satisfied when you squirt inside me."
Even now the old man had not removed his piece from her.
Old man: "Oh, my queen, why is there shame between us? There should be no shame between husband and wife. If both of you can talk freely and fulfill our desires, then you can enjoy sexual pleasure. For example, when I am fucking your anus first,  you told me to fuck pussy. If you express your inner desires, we can both experience bliss. Let it be, I will make you the queen of lust. I want to see your smooth pussy. I want to lick your bald pussy and drink its juice. Today I will take a bath with you and shave your pussy. My wife's bald pussy ahhh.." thus whispering lewd words in her ear. Again he started to stroke her slowly.
Priyanka started getting hot again. Again she wrapped her legs around the old man's waist.
Priyanka: "I'm ashamed to talk like that," she said, gently biting the side of his neck.
The old man provoked her and once licked her left armpit and asked, "Darling, do you know why Suma has no children?"
Priyanka: She blushed and asked "How would I know".
Old man: "That's why husband and wife should have sex without any worries. Like me having sex with you. Shall I make you a mother before Suma?" He winked.
Hearing that, Priyanka's face turned red with embarrassment.
Priyanka: "Chi go scamp you are..." she squeezed his back.
Old man: "My wife looks beautiful when she blushes. I am lucky to have a wife like you." Saying that, he put his mouth on her breast and started sucking. He passionately bit her right nipple.
Priyanka: "Ah ah it hurts bite slowly."
Old man: "How about Suma?"
Asking that, he slightly increased the speed of stroking her pussy.
Priyanka: "Ahh ahh what's up? your eyes are on Suma. What's more about her than me" she bit his ear.
Old man: "What's more, once I see her naked, I'll know?"
Priyanka: "What have I reduced you to?"
The old man said, "My queen, you have nothing less. Let's make her a mother."
Priyanka: "Ahh ahh if leaving you like this will make me a mother. Ah ah hmm hmm hmm ......."
Old man: "Ahmm my queen, I must make you a mother and drink the milk of your breasts. Ah my queen my first wife is savourless in front of you. After many years I am getting wonderful sexual pleasure from you. I am blessed to have sex with a beauty like you."

Thus praising her with lust, he bit her left nipple. He increased the speed of fucking her with his cock.
Priyanka thus became even more aroused as the old man lustfully complimented her and as he pounced on all parts of her body. She had now forgotten everything outside. Now in her mind is only about her husband, the old man, and the sexual pleasure he is giving to her. The old man now moved his mouth from Priyanka's left to right boob and bit her right nipple. Priyanka raised her chest in pain. As she raised her chest, her small, flattened boobs came in front of the old man's face.
Priyanka: "Ahhh ahhh don't bite so hard it hurts."
Old man: "Hmm gold, I can't hold it anymore" and started licking her boobs like a dog.
Priyanka said "Hmm hmm" and pressed his face to her chest.
Priyanka: "Hmm ok I gave you my all. This body is yours. Use it however you want" she kissed his forehead.
Hearing her words, the old man excitedly sped up fucking her. The sensual pleasureand moan of the old man and the young woman filled the entire room. The old man is having sex with the young Priyanka   making even the young men feel ashamed. This continued for twenty minutes. Priyanka is once again on the verge of sexual climax. The old man continued to thrust. Then Priyanka grabbed his face like before and put it in her left armpit. As soon as the old man smelled her armpits, he became intoxicated and increased his speed. Priyanka also reaches the climax as the old man licks her sensitive part of the body. The old man lifted his hips once and thrust his giant dick fully into her vagina. Both of them gulped loudly and released juice at the same time. Now again the old man's sperm and Priyanka's fertilized eggs were trying to make her a mother in Priyanka's womb. Both of them are gasping in the excitement of winning the battle.
It is morning when looked away like that. The two had sex for about two hours. Even at this old age, the strength of an old man must be admired. He sexually assaulted Priyanka's young body for about two hours and finally implanted himself inside her womb. Even Priyanka had forgotten the outside world at this time and completely dedicated her youthful body to the old man and took his filthy illicit semen.

Both of them hugged each other and slept like that for a while. Now the old man's dick came out of Priyanka's pussy. The mixture of both juices came out from Priyanka's vagina and the bed is wet. The bed is in disarray as if it is a trace of the union of male and female bodies. The scent of Priyanka's beautiful body and the smell of the old man's dirty body permeated the bed. All in all, Priyanka's bedroom today is a witness to this illicit old husband and young wife's illicit intercourse. Illicit husband and wife slept like that because they were tired of having sex.

At Suma's house, her husband scolded Suma and beaten for not having children early in the morning. Poor Suma is very distressed. She didn't know what to do. She is in a very difficult situation. Very bored she started walking towards Priyanka's house. She came and rang the bell of Priyanka's house.

Priyanka and the old man are sleeping in the bliss of lust, are woken up by the sound of the doorbell. Priyanka  realizes that Suma has come. Priyanka is flustered. She didn't know what to do. She hurriedly left the old man's body and got up. The saree, skirt, panty and bra that she had worn last night were scattered. She didn't have time to put it all together now. So she got off the couch and walked towards the cupboard. The old man is lying down and observing all this. As Priyanka stood up and walked, her little buttocks bounced. Seeing the bouncing of her pots, the old man became agitated again. Priyanka is the youngest and most beautiful girl/woman the old man had ever experienced. When Priyanka got up and walked, the dirty sperm of the old man, which had been stored in her pussy, spilled from her pussy onto her leg and a couple of drops fell on the floor. Priyanka hastily opened the cupboard door and put on a pair of shorts and a shirt she found in front of her. She came downstairs and opened the door. Seeing Priyanka, Suma is shocked for a moment. Priyanka looked very sexy in short shorts and shirt. As she is not wearing a bra inside, her boobs bounced according to her panting.
Suma: "Good morning ma'am."
Priyanka: "Good morning. Why are you here so early today?"
Suma: "No ma'am, I finished my housework early, so I left."
Priyanka: "Ok come" she called Suma inside and closed the door.
Seeing Priyanka's condition, Suma  understood that she is dressed in a fuss. Priyanka's hair is disheveled. There are marks on her cute face and neck where the old man had licked and caressed them like a dog. As Priyanka came up in a fuss, the old man's dirty sperm filled her tiny vagina and came out, making white marks on her beautiful thighs and knees. Suma  could clearly see the marks of the old man's sperm on her thighs and knees as she is wearing short shorts. It is not difficult for Suma  to know what it is. Because she had experience of it?. But what surprised Suma is how an old man could produce so much sperm even at this age. Smell coming from Priyanka's  body  to Suma  as the aroma or smell of the mixture of lust produced when a man and a woman get together and the body sweat produced when two bodies merge into one. Suma  now realizes that Priyanka and the old man have already had a round of fornication a while back. So Priyanka has come dressed in a fuss. Priyanka madam is very lucky to be have sex with perfect man without marriage. But my luck is different, even after marriage, my husband is not well, thinking in her mind, Suma stepped towards the kitchen.
Priyanka came upstairs and entered her room. There her old husband was lying naked on the couch. Priyanka smiled at him.
Old man: "Why is my queen smiling?"
Priyanka: "Nothing".
Old man: "Tell me my queen" and sat up.
Priyanka closed the door and sat near him.
Priyanka: "Oh I survived in a bit" she sighed.
Old man: "What happened to my queen?"
Priyanka: "Suma could know you are there. I managed to come somehow. Don't come near me like this in the morning" she said with a fake face.
The old man used his hands to hug her and said "okay honey" he leaned towards her face and kissed her on the cheek. Realizing that if she leave him like this, he will start the game again, Priyanka pushed him away and walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth. On her way, she gave the new clothes that she had brought yesterday to the old man. She took her clothes too.  As she is going, the old man called her and said "Chinna, I will come." Then Priyanka turned back, puffed her face and shook her head with fake anger not to come. She went inside the bathroom and closed the door. The old man thought to himself when he saw her antics. This naughty little girl   gives amazing pleasure in bed like no less than any seasoned lady. I have to tame her a little more and get pleasure from this little girl's body by making her indulge in abnormal sexual activity which I have not done till now.
Suma started thinking while cooking. Priyanka ma'am is looking so sexy in this short shorts and shirt. What can be the condition of the old man who sees her? If you look at the state of madam in the morning, the old man must be very fond. What can an old man do when he sees madam in such a sexy dress? Suma decided to go upstairs and see what the two of them might be doing. She made a plan for that. Anyway, Priyanka's room had not been cleaned for a long time and today she decided to go on the pretext of cleaning. She slowly came upstairs without making a sound. The door of Priyanka's room was not locked. But she didn't dare to open it. Then Suma called Priyanka, "Madam, I have not cleaned your room for many days, I have to clean it today." Priyanka then brushed her teeth, washed her face, took off her tight shorts and sat on the commode to urinate. Priyanka is shocked when Suma calls out to her standing at the door. The old man is lying naked outside. She is horrified to think of what Suma would do if she saw him. For that, she immediately stopped urinating, opened the bathroom door and beckoned the old man to come inside. Now the old man felt as if the laddu had fallen into his mouth. The old man had longed to go to the bathroom with Priyanka for a long time. But Priyanka did not allow it. She had invited him in today. Priyanka is wearing nothing but a shirt. The old man happily entered the bathroom. As soon as the old man came inside, Priyanka closed the door and called Suma to come inside. Suma came inside and did not see the old man.
When Suma entered the room, she is stunned to see the scene there. The room is like a room where a man and a woman finished their first night of intercourse. Priyanka's saree is lying on the side of the couch. Priyanka's blouse and skirt are at the other end of the couch. Priyanka's expensive foreign bra lay under the bed like a useless object. But Priyanka's panty and the old man's lungi are lying on top of each other. Seeing all this, Suma thought, I guessed right, the old man is very lovable. I have never seen madam wearing saree till now but here the old man made madam to wear saree and then untied saree by himself. She came to the bed like that. She saw the white bed sheet on the couch. The old man's sperm filled Priyanka's pussy  and comes out twice since last night on that bed sheet and it is stained. Seeing that, Suma became more curious because once Suma saw the union between the two of them, the old man is putting on a condom and fucking Priyanka's pussy. But now the old man is not wearing a condom. If the old man wears a condom and fucks Priyanka's pussy, there is no chance for such stain to happen. That means Priyanka is being fucked raw by the old man. The old man is very lucky. He's charmed, filling and draining a rich girl like Priyanka with his dirty semen. My husband is waste fellow, his sperm should not come out of my vagina even once, it did not reach my womb properly. Maybe madam doesn't know that doing this is dangerous. Madam is still a young girl and she is not even married. She thought that she should talk about this with madam once. But she could not see the old man anywhere. She realized that the madam is in the bathroom, so the old man is also there. She is disappointed. The bathroom door is closed and nothing could be seen.
The situation is different in the bathroom. Hearing Suma's call, Priyanka frantically called the old man in without wearing untied shorts to urinate. Now Priyanka is standing in front of the old man wearing only a short shirt and naked below the waist. The jungle between her hips is dripping drops from her cunt as she got up after peeing a little. The old man is looking at her unblinkingly. Once Priyanka  did not understand why he is looking at her like this. Then she realized that she hastily stood in front of him naked below the waist without wearing shorts. The old man looking at her like that, he slowly getting erect again. Priyanka now fully understood the situation she is in. It's not like she's sending the old man out. Because there is Suma outside. The old man approached her looking unblinkingly at her. Priyanka moved away a bit. The old man took her hand as she moved away. Priyanka tried to free her hand. But the old man did not let go of her hand and pulled her towards him. Now both of them are talking very closely into each other's eyes. Priyanka's eyes are saying please don't do anything, Suma is outside, but the old man's eyes are saying no matter how hard he tried, you didn't let me come inside with you, today it was you who called me inside, I won't let this opportunity pass.
Priyanka is worried. If the old man starts provoking her here, she will surrender to him. Then Suma realizes that the old man is there. But the old man wanted Suma to know his presence. Because his next goal is to make Suma who has a fatter body than Priyanka come under his body. While the two are talking face to face, the old man held one of Priyanka's hands with one hand and placed the other hand on her right shoulder. He moved his hand to her back like rubbing her shoulder and slowly started rubbing her back. To Priyanka it is like he is doing it to ease her nerves. The old man kept turning around Priyanka's back and pulling her towards him without Priyanka being aware of it. Now they are so close that their bodies are touching each other. The old man is doing nothing else and was rubbing her back from neck to waist. An old man knows the art of taming a woman well. So far Suma had not reached him, if she had, he would have planted his flagpole at Suma's pussy by now. Priyanka is relieved now and put her face on the old man's chest without even realizing it.
The old man continued to caress Priyanka's back without doing anything else hurriedly as she rested her face on his chest. Priyanka now came closer to the old man. The old man now let go of Priyanka's hand. Because she won't move away now. She felt comfortable now. Meanwhile the old man is rubbing her back on her shirt moved his hand down a bit and placed it on Priyanka's bare hip. Priyanka lifted her face from the old man's chest and looked at him as the old man placed his hand on her bare waist. The old man smiled. The old man moved his hand down on her hip and slowly explored her already bare little buttocks. In return, Priyanka placed one of her hands on the old man's chest and started playing with the white hairs on his dirty chest. The old man had hair all over his body for Priyanka to play with. But all the old man can find is Priyanka's head hair and the little forest between her thighs.
Now the fire of lust is again slowly ignited in both of their bodies. The old man is exploring the outside of Priyanka's little buttocks put his hands into the valley now in the center of her buttocks. He is rubbing his two fingers together from the base of her clit to the tip, grabbing her small smooth clits with his other finger. Priyanka grabbed one of his nipples with the hand that is now playing with his chest hair. As soon as she grasped his chest, an exclamation of ahh ahh came out of the old man's mouth. Then Priyanka put her mouth in his mouth and covered his mouth fearing that Suma could hear his moaning. Priyanka's action seemed to give the old man a green signal to continue. Now the old man explored Priyanka's crotch with one hand and the valley between it, holding the back of her head with the other and plunging his stinking tongue into her cute mouth that is already brushing and sweating. Thus for some time he played his tongue inside her mouth and took her tongue inside his mouth and sucked her nectar. The old man's dick is slowly getting erect and kissing her belly. Priyanka regained her composure and tried to move away from the old man. Her attempt is unsuccessful as the old man held her buttocks with one hand and the back of her head with the other. As Priyanka struggled to break free, the old man tightened his grip further and pressed her against his body.
The old man is completely naked, Priyanka has a thin short shirt on her body and is bare below the waist. Thus, when both of them rubbed their bodies, it was as if ghee was poured into the spark of lust that was already burning in both of their bodies. The old man sucked Priyanka's sweet saliva until he is satisfied and transferred his saliva to her mouth to make her taste it too, then separated his stinky mouth from hers. If the old man happily sucks the nectar of Priyanka's mouth, how can the poor Priyanka suck the smelly saliva of the old man? God knows. That is why it is said that lust has no eyes.
On this side, Suma slowly picked up the clothes of Priyanka and the old man lying scattered there and moved them to one side. Imagining a night of love between the beautiful madam and the ugly old man, she changed the bed sheet that was a witness to it. Of course she is doing the work slowly.
Priyanka is letting out a long breath as the old man separated his mouth from hers. Her little chest cups were heaving with her breathing. Now she brought her mouth near the old man's ear and blew softly.
Priyanka: "Oh come on, what's yours? You've been groping my body all morning. Are you not satisfied anymore?"
Old Man: Licking her inner ear "How can I control my temper when my lady is alone with a chubby beauty like you in the bathroom?"
Priyanka: "Yours is too much. Am I not with you all day? Suma is outside."
Old man: winked, "Okay, now let's call Suma inside too?"
Priyanka: Patted the old man's head, "Somehow your eyes are on Suma. Isn't your wife not giving enough happiness?" Priyanka: "Wow your bad idea. Let Suma go home I will question you."
The old man: "Don't be angry my dear wife" and gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead.
Like that, the hand that was exploring Priyanka's anus slid down and placed it on her thigh. The little forest between her thighs is wet. Sensing that, the old man asked.
Old man: "Why my queen so soon?"
Old Man: Fingering into her woods "Here."
Priyanka: " Chi Polly, I just got up after peeing, take your hands off, it's a dirty."
Old man: "No dear, none of your body parts are dirty. I love them all."
As the old man himself had thought before, thinking that this was the right time to provoke Priyanka into an unnatural act, he brought his wet finger to his nose and sniffed it.
Old man: "My queen, how sweet is your urine."
Priyanka: "Chee this is ugly" and moved away from him.
Old man: "No, my queen, she is not having children from her husband. For that, let us grant her the fate of children."
Priyanka is now standing near the commode. The old man now came close to her and hugged her. Using his left hand, he pressed her back against his chest so that her chest was pressed against him. He put his right hand inside her pussy hair and rubbed pussy lips. As soon as the old man suddenly rubbed the petals of her pussy, Priyanka's mouth suddenly let out an "ah ahh um um" without her realizing it. She is trying to hold back. But her attempt is unsuccessful as the old man is attacking in the right place. Suma heard Priyanka's moaning. Hearing this, Suma's body trembled once. She now came near the bathroom door. Inside, Suma clearly hears Priyanka saying umm ah umm ahh......enough leave me....what's your problem here.... Suma's left hand, which is sweeping the garbage with a broom in her right hand, now fell on her lap. She started rubbing her pubic part from the top of the saree. Suma said ma'am what happened while rubbing between her thighs. Priyanka is shocked to hear Suma's words. She realized that Suma had heard her moaning outside. The old man rubbed Priyanka's pussy with one hand and brought the other hand forward from her back and grabbed one boob from the top of her shirt. He squeezed her little boobs a little harder. Priyanka couldn't hold back and mumbled again umm umm umm ah ah....... Suma heard this and again asked madam what happened. Now Priyanka angrily looked at the old man and said, "Nothing happened sister, ants are running on the body". Then Suma heard this and thought to herself "Ha ha that's not an ant old man, he is making good use of your beautiful body which is easily available to him." Thinking that there is no use in standing here, Suma said, "Ma'am, the work here is over. Please finish your work as soon as possible and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready. I have to leave." She closed the door of the room and went downstairs. Priyanka was relieved when she heard the door of the room close. She used to get angry with him for being an old man. But there is no way to do anything because she had called the old man in on her own.
Seeing Priyanka looking at him angrily,
Old man: "Chinnu, what shall I do? How can I restrain you when you are standing like this? Look here at the state of my dick." Saying that he rubbed his penis on her waist and fingered her nipple which he held in his hand. Priyanka tried to move away. Then she came closer saying ahh ahh as her nipple is pulled hard. Priyanka moved away from the old man's hand that is now holding her nipple and she too moved away from him. The old man ias disappointed. He wanted to fuck Priyanka in the bathroom. When all this happened, not only the old man but Priyanka's body too, the spark of lust is burning now. Priyanka looked at the old man's errect dick with lustful eyes and said, "My king, don't get bored. Let Suma Sister go home and then I will take care of you." she said. The old man is happy to see that Priyanka is innocent, had changed to talk with his dick now without being shy. Priyanka now looks at the old man "Please go outside, since you licked my body since last night, my whole body is smelling. I have to take a bath." she said. To which the old man glared "Queen why bath? I will lick you clean again". She sent the old man out and locked the door saying you will do anything except Priyanka.
Priyanka now took off her shirt and got naked once she looked at her body in the mirror and thought. "ahh how was I before? How am I now. The old man licks my whole body. Even my nose is smelly. I am also helping him in every way without feeling shy. This old man is taking care of me by giving me sexual pleasure so that I don't even remember my father and mother. Poor old man how much longer?" What will he do after he is gone? Poor old man wants to join Suma. Suma is also sad because of her husband's mistake of not having children. Suma's sorrow can be relieved if they both join. Let's try.
Priyanka took a shower and came out naked and was wiping her face. The old man is looking at her. Seeing that, Priyanka winked and said, "You have seen enough, this is not new. You are looking at me naked like this. Go and take a bath. In the meantime, I will send Suma home. Then it will be just the two of us." The old man went to bath. Priyanka came down wearing a chudidar.
Suma had finished breakfast and cooking. Suma smiled as Priyanka came into the kitchen.
Priyanka: "Is all the work done sister?"
Suma: "Hm ma'am."
Priyanka: "How is at  house?"
Suma: "There is no change ma'am."
Priyanka: "Hmm sister."
Suma: "Madam, what happened to the ant in the bathroom?"
Priyanka:" Nothing, sister, an ant got inside the clothes and got tickled.
Suma: (smiling in his mind) "Yes ma'am did the ant bite you?"
Priyanka: "No sister."
Suma: "Madam did you wear saree last night?"
Priyanka: "yes sister why?"
Suma: "Nothing ma'am, maybe that ant is crawling on your body all night long. For that you took off all your clothes and threw them on the couch."
Priyanka is silent not knowing what to say.
Suma: "Ma'am, that ant is very naughty. Because it crawls on your body all night and comes with you to the bathroom. Be careful, madam, if it bites, it's okay, but don't keep the nectar spits out inside you. If you are young and get its nectar inside you, it will be difficult for you to withstand the strong effect."
Priyanka: "She asked without understanding. What are you saying sister?"
Suma: "Nothing madam, I saw your bedroom and understood what happened there last night."
Priyanka: Shocked, "what are you saying sister?"
Suma: "I know everything ma'am. A few days ago you were with your boyfriend wearing a sleep mask and the bedroom door was open. I have seen it all. You just didn't see me. When you opened the door, the smell coming from your body told me what had happened."
Priyanka: Panicked that Suma knows everything "Sister please don't tell this to anyone."
Suma: "No ma'am will not tell anyone. Don't you be afraid."
Priyanka: a bit relieved "thank you sister."
Suma: "Madam I don't understand one thing. How are you, such a pretty little girl, doing all this with that old man?"
Priyanka sighed. When he brought home an old man drenched in rain and hugged him inside his bed sheet to warm his body to prevent him from dying of cold, how the old man aroused the heat of lust in my body which till now had no experience of the pleasure of touching a man's body and how she had the first intercourse with the old man without even realizing it. She narrated from the day she offered her virginity to him to what happened yesterday. Suma is relieved. That the madam has offered her virginity to that ugly old man.
Priyanka: "Sister don't tell this to anyone. I don't have the money to give you a big infertility treatment right now but there is another way that I can tell you over the phone"
Suma: "Well sister, a solution would be helpful."
 Saying this, Suma left. Priyanka closed the door and came upstairs to call the old man for breakfast.
[+] 6 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 23-03-2024, 07:10 PM