Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Erotica On A Rainy Night With My Elder Sister
She was biting her lips and closed her eyes. And on seeing that I got an idea and suddenly opened her legs and inserted my dick inside her cunt she was shocked and a sudden shiver on my body it was a heaven. Gorgeous feeling and fell on over her with my dick inside her. She held out a big moan and placed my lips on her to stop moaning. She was at starting moaning a bit after some time she asked me to get down from her and said that ” I am pregnant now so u r not able to fuck me bro. Wait till my baby birth then u can enjoy me k. “Now u can lick me down there k. Then I just obeyed her and licked her with great pressure and after a long time of licking she said I am cumming and held my head on to her pussy and exploded in my mouth it was tastes little salt and sweet. Then she put me down and she put my dick in to her mouth and did it with ecstasy until I released cum in her mouth then both r exhausted and laid there motionless. Then she placed her head in my shoulder and hugged me tight and both felt asleep. And in morning before mom wakes up she got up dressed and asked me to get dressed. Till now I am fucking her whenever gets opportunity

The End
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: On A Rainy Night With My Elder Sister - by neerathemall - 21-03-2024, 01:31 PM