Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Sex with My Sweet Elder Sister after Marriage
Then she started to speak with me she asked that about future plans and about girls in polytechnic college and blah blah. Then I asked her that can I place my head on your lap. Then she held my head and placed it in her lap. And she slowly moving her fingers through my hair it was a heavenly feeling when u r lying in the lap of your loving one. Then I act like innocent and asked sis what happened to u. She asked me I a shock that what??? I am k. Y r u asking like that. No sis something had happened to u because before 3 months u r having small breasts but now it is very large y. Then she laughed with sound for a long time. I interrupted her and asked the reason she said that u want to feel it. Then I said ya I always want to. She then held my hand and placed my hand on her r8 breast then I slowly pressed it. She closed her eyes and enjoys my massaging. Then she stopped me I very much disappointed but she then said lets go to our bedroom da.

I followed her to the room on seeing the movement of her ass and its size I am impressed with it after going inside the room she began to undress her and put on the nighty. And asked her to come inside the blanket during that time I have removed my shorts undies and t-shirt now I am fully nude under the cover. She got into the blanket and said my sweet brother was in a hurry I think then she placed her hand in my dick and said u r very much grown up bro its size tremendous u know. Even your mama’s dick too not in this size. You are incomparable bro. I said thank u and u too became more attractive sis. Ur breasts and ass are a treat for any men. She to say thanks she lips locked me. Then I released from kiss and asked her to drop the nighty then she stand up from the bed and undid her nighty and bra to then on seeing it I got aroused and caught her boobs the next second she was inside the blanket and chewed it with pleasure she was in full mood.

She was biting her lips and closed her eyes. And on seeing that I got an idea and suddenly opened her legs and inserted my dick inside her cunt she was shocked and a sudden shiver on my body it was a heaven. Gorgeous feeling and fell on over her with my dick inside her. She held out a big moan and placed my lips on her to stop moaning. She was at starting moaning a bit after some time she asked me to get down from her and said that ” I am pregnant now so u r not able to fuck me bro. Wait till my baby birth then u can enjoy me k. “Now u can lick me down there k. Then I just obeyed her and licked her with great pressure and after a long time of licking she said I am cumming and held my head on to her pussy and exploded in my mouth it was tastes little salt and sweet. Then she put me down and she put my dick in to her mouth and did it with ecstasy until I released cum in her mouth then both r exhausted and laid there motionless. Then she placed her head in my shoulder and hugged me tight and both felt asleep. And in morning before mom wakes up she got up dressed and asked me to get dressed. Till now I am fucking her whenever gets opportunity
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex with My Sweet Elder Sister after Marriage - by neerathemall - 21-03-2024, 11:22 AM