Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Sex with My Sweet Elder Sister after Marriage
About me I am not well built but having some muscles in correct places. Now my age is 23. I am having hot cock; its size is 9 inch. About my sis she is a sex bomb. Now her age is 32. She is having sexy and hot body with round big boobs and big size round and firm ass. It’s time to go to the incident.
It was true story happened when I am studying diploma 1st year. I always sleep with my sister near her in one room. My mom and dad were in other room. One night I have come late to home after watching a good Tamil movie. It’s already raining heavily outside I have already fully drenched in rain water. My mom opened the door and handed me the towel to dry the rain water. Then I changed into the shorts and a t-shirt. Then I moved to my room where my sis is already sleeping she was in her nighty. She already in big sleep (I thought later only I came to know that she was awake). She had placed my pillow and bed sheet near her so I went and lay near her. I didn’t get sleep because of the cooling of the rain water was still in my body.
After a good half an hour I didn’t know how I slept but as sudden wreck from sleep I had absorbed that something has fallen on me. Then I opened my eyes and tried to see what that is. And realized that it was my sister leg I thought that she had put it in the sleep; then suddenly the devil in me awakes and said me to touch the leg. After gaining some courage I touched my sister’s leg below the knee level there is no nighty. The nighty has rode up to her stomach. Then with some amusement in my lower stomach I moved my hand up to her crotch area by smooching all over her thighs. Her breathing becomes abnormal when I touched her pussy above her panty it was little bit wet already. I became really tensed and slowly moved on to the strip of her panty and slid my hand in to her panty. And touched her pussy hair suddenly she gives an jerk in her body on seeing that I got sacred and turned away and sleep.
On the next day morning she didn’t get any clue about what had happened on the yesterday n8. Then after watching her behaving normally to me, I too behaved normal with her but with little bad eyes on her. After that n8 there is no opportunity availed for me to touch her again.
After a week passed another night had come for my prayers. On the evening of that day my dad and mom had gone to a funeral in my home town. And only me and my sister are in home my sister prepared food for me and at 9 pm we ate our dinner and both decided to watch TV then I put on the TV the channel is Jetix at that its goose bumps program is started my sister always scared of seeing scary movies so I had planned to stay on the channel. Then the program is going nicely and my sister holding left hand my arms r in contact with her right side boobs. My dick slowly was rising to its length. But I am not hesitated to show it to her. She also came to know that my dick is in raise because it creates a tent in my shorts.
Then after completing the program at 10 pm we both planned to go to bed my sister insisted me to go to parent’s room because it was big room with king size master bed in it. We both lied there and got in to the same bed sheet and my sister was in total mood because she immediately put her leg over after got under the blanket. Both are lying facing the ceiling her leg is just above my dick which is rock hard for the last 1 hour. She then placed her head in my shoulder and her hand in my chest making a nail mark all over my chest she pinched my nipples hardly I got angry and shouted “ouch” she laughed at me. Then I said that I will pinch u in your nipples. She said if u have guts do it and try to pinch but as she is older than me she got control over me she constantly pushing me aside. Finally with full force I got her under me and my two hands are holding her two hands so I can’t able to pinch her. Then I got an idea then I pinched it with my teeth. Actually I bite her nipples for shouting instead she let out a small moan. I got surprised and she came to normal and pushed me aside and she got over me and with a naughty smile in her face she pinched my dick and got shocked and takes her hand out of my dick with a scary look in her face.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex with My Sweet Elder Sister after Marriage - by neerathemall - 21-03-2024, 11:20 AM