Poll: should i write a sex story just for fun of sakshi joshi
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
no
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery IPS officer Mom & Daughter Banged By Criminal
Lets Start............

This story gonna be bilingual ( Hindi + English ) due to its premise & characters.

[b]it was a midnight of Saturday xmas 2023..................[/b]

A humping voice coming from a near by hut from the juhu slum area ....as we can clearly hear some one enjoying their night in full intense & lusty way.
Uffff yesss saddiq, jor se karo na sadiq pls aur mat tadpao mai mari ja rahi hu ....ye aawaz thi Rihana ki jo ki sadiq ke niche doggy position me leti hui thi aur jor jor se karah rahi thi.
Yes baby kar raha hu kutti....tu chill kyu rahi hai itna....aaram se tere abbu ne sun liya to bakheda ho jayega ..ummmm aur sadiq ne ek hali chapet uske gaand pe gate hue kaha.

this was goin on  & suddenly we hear a car tyre puncture from the front of road & then we seee a young girl exiting from the car wearing white top & red mini skirt as Sadiq was seeing this from his hut lill hold....he suddenly getsto much eraction after seeing this girls in this sexy dress....& still fucking her gf

[Image: 7060762bb99e411504d5f1e1a551dd28.jpg]

But then suddenly some 4 goons came at the car & started abusing the girl & making dirty comments on her .
once sadiq saw this he left his gf to the hut & came out shouting.....oye maderchodo ..leave the girl or i will cut everyone of u with my kife...he is there standing with a big butcher knife like a don .
those goons started fearing once they see him with his butcher knife & said sorry before running from there.

Naam kya hai tera...sadiq ask this to a girl who was still shivering....
Palak....palak naam hai ...meri gaadi puncture  ho gayi hai....mera villa yaha se 1 km hai...can u help me.
Sadiq just looking at her lustfully but didnt said or did anything he just get his bike & ask the girl to sit on bike...
once palak sit on the bike , saidq started riding the bike on high speed with in 5 min they reached to her villa.....

once sadiq saw her villa he is just cant believe that this girl is super rich ....
Thanks aapka....... palak said this while blabbering which confirms thats she was super drunk but still able to talk & handle her self. 
Apni car kal leke jana , mere garage me hi rahegi subah bana ke rakh dunga & then he said bye to her said bye.

Now what will happen after this 1st incident .
need all of your suggestion friends & reviews.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IPS officer Mom & Daughter Banged By Criminal - by raeeskhan - 20-03-2024, 08:09 PM