Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar

It is almost 4 am. Priyanka, who had decided not to have unprotected sex with her husband today, was aroused by her husband and thoroughly enjoyed her body and mind. The old husband and the young wife enjoyed the perfect pleasure of sex after their marriage for the first time and slept comfortably. It should be noted here that Priyanka experienced this bliss for the first time with an old husband who is elder 3 times of her age. But this is not the first time that the old man has experienced this happiness. This is his first time with wife younger than his granddaughter. Now inside Priyanka's immaculate womb, the old husband's dirty sperm were valiantly pouncing on her fertile eggs to make her a mother. Regardless of this, Priyanka is sleeping soundly with the sexual pleasure given by her dirty old husband. Even the old man is enjoyed his young wife and sleeping comfortably on her body.
The old man woke up. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw his wife's left boob. Because he is sleeping with his face on her right boob. Priyanka is sleeping comfortably with her arms wide open. The old man could clearly see the armpit of his wife's, which is very lovely to the old man. Her mouth is slightly open. The old man is proud of his condition. Because a rich young woman offered everything in her body to this dirty old man and slept under him as his bed. The first thing the old man did is kiss both of his wife's armpits once. As soon as he kissed his wife's armpits, his lust awakened again. The old man got up from her and went to the bathroom and urinated without washing the dick properly he came out and sat next to Priyanka on the couch naked. He looked at her naked body from her forehead to her toes. Last night he had bitten all over Priyanka's body in a frenzy of happiness. Priyanka is intoxicated with happiness, did not object to it. She had red marks on her neck, nipples, stomach and thighs. Priyanka also bit the old man's body parts which she found Infront of her mouth. But they are not visible on the black body of the old man. Looking down from her forehead toes he glanced between her thighs. When he first invaded her body when she is a virgin and irrigated his dirty sperm in her tiny pussy for the first time, her virgin tiny pussy filled with his sperm and his sperm came out this time too happened. But that time they were both strangers. Today they are husband and wife. There are traces of the old man's sperm next to her pubic hair.
There are traces of the mixed juices of the old man and Priyanka. Seeing them, the old man thought in his mind. As per my heart's desire, this rich girl is tamed to behave according to my will. From today I want her to sprout my illegal seed in her womb without using any condom and make her the mother of my child and taste her breast milk. Anyway, today she is sleeping comfortably with her husband having full orgasm. Having experienced this happiness once, she now comes under me every time I tell her. For the past few days I have been wasting my semen in the condom, now I can pour it into her fertile womb without any hindrance. So she should be used in a different way. Another work is pending. Her housemaid Suma is much prettier than her. She has a very beautiful body than her. Yes she is beautiful but her body is bland compared to Suma's body. Remembering Suma's body is very exciting. What if she comes under me? I have to pamper her and make Suma mine.
Thinking like this, the old man brought his face near Priyanka's pussy between her thighs and kissed her. Today there is no aroma coming from her pussy, instead there is a musty smell. Because the old man's dirty sperm is mixed with the nectar of her fertile pussy  during their intense orgy last night. Also, the scent of the male-female union spread throughout the room. While the old man is sniffing her clitoris, his dick is slowly preparing to enter her pussy once again and leave his mark once again inside her fertile womb. The old man is now sniffing every inch of Priyanka's tender body like a mad dog. Today, instead of emitting a scent, her body is emitting the stench of the old man's body sweat. The old man now nuzzled her armpits one by one, which he liked so much. Now the old man was like a dog that in heat of sex (Leave the condition of the old man, whoever is in that place would have been in the same condition. Because there is a beauty like Priyanka lying on the couch with her naked body. If he didn't turn sexualy at the sight of it, he was not a man). While the old man is thus nibbling on her left armpit, a sensitive part of her body, Priyanka sleepily muttered "Ri stop enough" with her cute little mouth and lay down on her right side. The old man is very surprised because Priyanka is talking with him with her cute mouth like a wife talking sweetly to her husband. Now he is surprised as well as happy. Because like food in front of a hungry wolf, Priyanka laid her cute little buns in front of him waiting to pounce on her body. The old man now brought his face near her little buttocks. He looked at her cute little curves and the valley between them. This little girl Priyanka had dedicated her entire body to the barren old man who had not been able to enjoy the pleasure of a woman's body for many years. The a hypocrite old man is making good use of this opportunity. He had torn her virginity, not knowing the pleasure of obscenity, and had completely defiled her by inserting his dick into her mouth and vagina and anus.
The old man kissed her buttocks in front of his eyes and sniffed her anus hole. Thus, until he is satisfied, he sniffed and kissed her anus and finally took out his dirty tongue and started licking the opening of her anus hole. He buried his ugly face in her little buttocks and licked and kissed that place every now and then as he liked. Even in his youth, the old man had never felt his wife's body so well. But Priyanka is so supportive for the old man. While the old man is attacking her buttocks, Priyanka, thinking she is in a dream, put her on the bed and slept on her stomach. This position made it very convenient for the old man to ride her body. The old man now moved up and down licking her from the back of her foot. He came to buttocks licking not a single bit of her body that could be found on his face. Priyanka's rear glistened with the old man's saliva below her hips. He moved aside her hair that is spread there and kissed her smooth back with his tongue. While the old man is doing all this, Priyanka thought she is in a dream and softly said ahh "ahh umm umm."
Now the old man's dick is throbbing inside her buttocks. The scene is like the old man's dick kissing his sweetheart's tiny hole and saying, "Your sweetie is here, give way to go inside." The old man is no longer in a position to hold back. He now lifted Priyanka's left hand slightly and buried his face in her left armpit, opened his mouth, occupied her left armpit and with one hand pushed his cock right on her anus. Priyanka woke up from her sleep and moved her hand down as soon as his throbbing dick penetrated her anus. The old man's face is now stuck in her armpit. The old man passionately nuzzled her armpits and licked the area with his tongue before plunging his cock fully into her anus. On the first night of their marriage, Priyanka  did not experience it properly as both of them were in water when the old man fucked her anus for the first time. Today the feeling of anus pain is right for her.

She is in pain as the old man's hard dick penetrated her small delicate anus. She pressed hard on the old man's head as he licked her armpit in pain making a sound of "loch locha". The old man is also in some pain as his head is pressed hard. The old man loves to lick and sniff his new wife's clean armpits. Because he had experienced many girls in his life. But none of the girls had beautiful and clean armpits like Priyanka. So he ignored the pain and began to gently lick her armpits with his taunge. Priyanka put her hand on his face to wake him from the pain and lifted his face from her armpit. Now in front of the old man's face is Priyanka's face opening her mouth in pain and saying umm umm. Immediately the old man put his mouth on her cute open mouth and started kissing her hard. Excitedly playing his tongue inside her mouth, he pulled her tongue into his mouth and started sucking her nectar. Earlier the old man's mouth smelled bad, today he doesn't even brush God knows how Priyanka can bear it. Thus kissing her mouth without fail, he licked inside her mouth with his tongue, licked her tongue and slowly moved his penis back and forth in her anus. This continued for about 20 minutes. Now Priyanka is also hot with lust. She held the old man's face with her hand and removed her mouth from his mouth and started kissing his face. She is passionately kissing his ugly face with her cute mouth and slowly biting his lips. Her pussy is pouring nectar. The old man paid no attention to that. She could not bear it. She blushed and whispered in the old man's ear, "My husband, it is enough for you to pay attention to your wife's rear. The front of your wife's body is also waiting for you. Look at the front too."

The old man is thrilled when Priyanka let go of her shyness and lustfully whispered into his ear. Immediately the old man became excited and started licking her cute face with his dirty tongue and began to pump her anus. Today the old man had cleaned Priyanka's backside and face by licking his dirty saliva. Half of Priyanka's body was covered by the old man's saliva. Half of her body smelled of old man's saliva. The old man continued to stroke her anus. Priyanka's cunt are oozing juice and wetting the bed. Priyanka is worried that the old man is not paying attention to her front. One of her hands is stuck on her head and the other under her body. She didn't even move her finger towards pussy. This time Priyanka slowly bit the hair above the old man's ear and gently played her tongue inside his ear and again blew softly in his ear. "Enough of what you have done in the my back, come a infront of me, then please do whatever you want". The old man now decided to obey his new wife and removed his dick from her anus. Waiting for this, Priyanka turned around and put her armpits in her old husband's armpits and hugged him tightly and started showering kisses on his face. She is so hot that she could feel herself rubbing her hips against his. Now her pussy is longing for the coming of her old man's dick. She didn't even think about the old man not wearing a condom. All in all, it is enough for her now to have the old man's dick inside her. The old man's dick is rubbing her thigh. Seeing her restlessness, the old man decided to torment her a bit. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he decided to take Suma, who is a fatter body than Priyanka, in his basket with Priyanka's help.
[+] 7 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 16-03-2024, 05:37 PM