Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 21

The milkman (Part IV)
Once my mother had ejaculated her womanly juices, she became tired and slowly sat on the ground. She was sweating and her breathing increased causing her heaving mammaries to rise up and down with her every breath. A few inches from her face, the milkman was openly stroking his erect shaft while his eyes hungrily roamed around her naked, sweaty, luscious mature figure. He licked his lips at the sight of her perfectly round and plentiful breasts, her deep navel and her petticoat wet from her juices. After her orgasm got over, she suddenly came back to reality and maybe realized what she was doing was wrong. The lust on her face was gone and now she almost seemed regretful. She tried to cover up her precious mammies with both hands and turned her face away from his now standing member. "Tu...Tumi ebar jao. Amar esob aar bhalo lagchena." ("You...You have to go. I don't like this anymore."), she said with a shaky voice and with her eyes closed.

The milkman was surprised to see the sudden change in my mom's demeanour. But he was not going to let such an opportunity pass him by. "Keno kakima Ki holo hotath apnar Na erom bhabe toh apni amae charte paren na. Ei dekhun apnar jno amar dhon puro khara hoye ache." ("Why aunty What happened to you all of a sudden You can't leave me hanging like this. See what your figure has done to my cock.") He brought his pecker closer to her face, almost touching her sensitive cheeks.

But my mother was still too guilt-ridden to allow this low-class boy to molest her further. She didn't care anymore about Uncle Shyam's demands. She had reverted back to her old devoted housewife state of mind. Her head was still turned sideways as she tried hard to avoid looking at his erection. "Na, erom koro na. Egulo paap. Tumi amar cheler boyeshi." ("No, don't do this. This is wrong. You're my son's age."), she said.

The milkman was slowly starting to lose his excitement. His dick began to grow limp now and he knew he had to do something. He couldn't force her because he knew that I was in the house and if she screamed, I would run to her aid.

At the same time, he could'nt pass up the golden opportunity to have his dick caressed by the hottest aunty in the neighbourhood. "Arey, ektu agei toh apni raji chilen sob kichute. Abar ki holo" ("Hey, you were ready for everything a minute ago. Now, what happened"), he said with a tensed experession. Then his eyes suddenly went towards her wet petticoat and he realized what was wrong. "Oh, accha bujhechi. Apnar rosh toh shob jhore geche. Kono chaap nei. Ami chole jabo. Kintu ekbar shudhu apni amar ei dhon tar dike takie dekhun. Apnar moton gorom maal, amar khara dhon er dorshon korle amar jibon shofol hoye jabe." ("Oh, I understand. Your juices have all been spilled. No problem. I'll leave. But first, you have to take a look at my cock at least once. If a hot bitch like you sees my erect weiner then my life would be of some purpose.")

My mother liked hearing praises from people, especially dirty praises. So, as soon as the milkman called her a "gorom maal" ("hot bitch"), I could see her twitch or shiver a little while sitting on the floor. She was still hesitant to look, though. "Esob bolish na. Amar kerom lage esob sunle." ("Don't say such things. I feel uncomfortable when I hear them.")

The milkman was now sure that he was going on the right track. "Acha bolbo na. Kintu apni shudhu ekbar dekhun. Bhalo na lagle ami chole jabo." (" Fine, I won't say such things. But, just take a peek at it once. If you don't like it, then I'll leave.")

I could see that my mom's resolve was weakening. It was after all, just one peek. She slowly turned her head, while her eyes remained shut. The milman's thick member was also starting to stir as she was now directly facing it. "Chokh ta khulun aar amar dhon er dorshon korun." ("Open your eyes and have a look at my erect penis."), he said. She slowly lifted her eyelids and this low-class 20 year old's semi-hard prick came into full view.

Now, looking at his thick, manly rod, her mouth instinctively gaped open. His cock was large with veins sticking out showing the extent of its healthiness. Her eyes were wide as she gulped and stared in awe. With one hand still covering her boobs, she brought the other hand close to her petticoat-covered mound and lightly started rubbing it, right in front this perverted milkman.

Seeing the look of lust return on her face once again, the milkman knew he was back in control. "Kakima, ekbar apnar komol, molayem haath die dhore dekhun kemon lage." ("Aunty, just hold it with your soft, smooth hand and see how it feels.")

My mom's eyes were fixed on his semi-erect boner. "Kintu tui toh shudhu dekhte bolechilis." ("But you said to just look."), she said in a nervous voice.

"Hain, kintu ekbar dekhun na kerom laage apnar cheler boyeshi ekjon er dhon haath e nite. Pochondo na hole, ami chole jabo. Apnar kono bhoy nei." ("Yes, but you can at least check out what a young cock feels like. If you don't like it, I'll leave. You have nothing to worry.")

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:22 PM