Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

"Uhhhhhhh..." My mother opened her eyes wide and moaned with a gaping mouth as one of his fingers invaded her love-canal. His hands were slowly moving inside her petticoat indicating that he was possibly finger-fucking her while his tongue continued to trail along her fleshy armpit.

When he stopped licking her armpits and moved his head away, I saw them practically drenched in the milkman's juices as well as her own womanly heat. He looked hungrily at her melons again. My mom's large tits were red, dangling down in front of his face so he sucked on her nipples making her more excited. "Uuuuuu....Lagche!...Tui age chipe laal kore diechis. Aar okhane haath dis na." ("Uuuuu...It's hurting! You've already made it red with your squishing. Now, don't touch it anymore.") But the milkman was overcome with lust and he was in no mood to listen. At first, he gently started to kiss her boobs which probably gave goose bumps as she felt his lips touch her already sore skin. Next he was nibbling on her mammies now, gently biting around her nipples.

His right hand was moving faster underneath her petticoat. His finger was travelling in and out of her cum dump, until finally I saw a dark, wet patch forming on her petticoat and running down her thighs. She had reached her first orgasm and now she was sweating like crazy. Her breathing was faster and she was desperately holding on to the window grills.

The milkman then released her precious boobies and moved his finger out of her petticoat. His right hand was thoroughly wet and shining with my mom's love juices. He looked down towards her petticoat and smiled at his damp achievement.

"Ufff....kakima, tomar toh dekchi rosh pore gelo. Ebar amar ki hobe Amakeo toh ektu sontushto korte hobe." ("Uff...aunty, it looks like you have released all your juices. Now isn't it my turn You have to satisfy me just like I did to you.") The milkman untied his pyjama string and it fell to the floor.

My mom's eyes turned wide looking at his long and thick member. It was at least 8 inches in length and 3-4 inches in thickness! His hands were now on his member and he was stroking it like it was a large piece of bamboo. "Apnar bogoler khaj ta darun. Ei khaje bara ta ghoshbo!" ("Your armpit is amazing! I'll rub my dick through that.")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:22 PM