Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 20

The milkman (Part III)
My mom had never heard of such a thing. "Meyeder bogol er dike eto akorshon tor Tor gondho ta baje lage na" ("How can you be so attracted to a woman's armpits Aren't you disgusted by the bad smell")

The milkman started moving his fingers in an expert way over the sides of my mother's creamy milk tanks making her shiver in excitement. His eyes were fixed on her heaving mammaries as they undulated with her every breath. "Ekebarei na. Apnar boyeshi mohilader ghono ghono baal e bhora kalo kuchkuche ghamer gondho jukto bogol er gondho shuka r chatar moja tai onno rokom. Ekbar apnar haath duto tule daran na, apnar modok bogol dekhte khub icche korche." ("Of course not. The women of your age have such attractive dense black hair on their armpits and the sexy scent of the sweat that forms there makes me so damn horny. Can you please raise your arms, I want to see your sexy armpits.")

My mother was at first hesitant. But looking at his puppy-dog eyes, she decided to agree to his demands. Standing against the open window, she lifted her hands in the air and allowed this young pervert to see her naked armpits. The milkman's hungry eyes light up when he saw the thick threads of beautiful hair on my mom's armpits all wet with sweat.

"Ufff kakima, apnar ei forsa bogole halka halka kalo chul dekhe toh amar chokh jhalshe jache. Apni mashe kotobar shave koren" ("Ufff aunty, I feel so hot afrer seeing such light hairs on your white armpits. How many times in a month do you shave")

"Mashe ek barer beshi noye. Tor amar bogol pochondo hoeche" ("Not more than once a month Did you like my armpits")

"Pochondo hoeche mane Erom odbhut kamuk bogol ami amar jonme dekhini! Apnar puro cheharate chomotkar." ("What do mean like I have never in my life seen such an arousing armpit! Your whole body is amazing.") My mom blushed at the compliment. The milkman couldn't hold on any longer and dove in to take a sniff of her hariy armpit. My mother kept her hands straight upwards and tightly held on to the window grills. It was such a seductive site seeing her pinned against the window while this low-class milkman had his nose against her armpits sniffing her bodily fluids and knowing that Uncle Shyam is watching from the other side, jerking his manhood.

"Unghhhghhhh....Isshhhhh!", my mother groaned as this young brute stuck his nose up her armpits desperately trying to smell her intoxicating sweat. His right hand was on her boobs, pinching and squeezing her fleshy Bon Bons.

Finally he took his head out of her armpits and his face looked like it was wet with her moisture. "Mmmmmm... Sotti, boyeshko kakima der gham chorbi jukto bogoler gondho tai alada.. ufff" ("Mmmm...Really, the scent of a mature woman's sweaty, fleshy armpits is like no other... ufff")

My mother was breathing quite heavily now and once again, the milkman's eyes were fixed on her undualting hemispheres. Her eyes were closed because of the pleasure and shame of allowing this low-class pervert to touch her in such an intimate manner. The milkman, on the other hand, licked his lips while watching her in this compromised state. Driven by the strong smell of my mother's womanly heat, the milkman said, "Apnar gorom lagche monehoy. Eta khule di." ("I think you're feeling hot. Let me take this off.") Saying that, he suddenly grabbed her skimpy bra and almost ripped it apart!

My mother was shocked and she immediately covered her ripe mangoes with both hands. "E ki Esob ki korchis Tor sahosh ki kore holo esob korar" ("What is this What are you doing How dare you do this to me"), she shouted. "Toke ami security officer er kache nie jabo! Ami..." ("I'll take you to the security officer! I'll....")

Before she could finish, the milkman grabbed her, pulled her tight to him and kissed her deeply. At first my mother resisted by slapping his chest, but after a few seconds she gave in and started enjoying the kiss. As they kissed, the milkman started to rub his hard, aching cock into her thighs. My mom then started to rub her body against his, going so far as to rub her boobs against his chest.

The young pervert broke the kiss and said, "Ektu hath opore tulun abar." ("Put your hands in the air again."). My sweet mother obeyed and raised her arms above her head. Taking advantage of the opportunity, the milkman reached down and took both her luscious tits in his hands, pulled the two of them tight together with his rough manly hands and then kissed the tops of both of my mother's breasts. He kissed her tasty, brown, perked-up nipples and swirled her tongue over them. All the while, he was rubbing his massive erection against her shapely petticoat-covered thighs.

"Kakima apnar ei mai gulo toh asadharon! Doodh beroe ekhono egulor theke" ("Aunty your tits are amazing! Do they still produce milk"), he asked while taking a break.

My mother's expression was filled with lust and she said, "Na re. Onek bochor baccha na hole doodh sob sukiye jae." ("No. If you don't have a child for many years then the milk subsides.")

"Amar obhigotta bolche apnar ei bhorat stan gulote ekhono prochur doodh ache. Ekbar chipe dekhi doodh baar kora jae kina." ("My experience tells me that your breasts might still have some milk left. Lets press them and see if it comes out.")

The milkman then grabbed her creamy white mammaries, opened his mouth wide and put her right breast into his mouth. He started sucking her luscious jug with sexual abandon while with his other hand he pinched and squashed her left tit. This seemed to turn on my mother even more as she groaned, "Ufffffff.....AAAmaammmmmmmmmmammmmm....Ungggggggghhh...Aro jore! Ufff....Ki darun lagche......!! Arro jore chepo! Somostho doodh chipe baar kore dao amar!" ("Ufffffff.....AAAmaammmmmmmmmmammmmm....Ungggggggghhh...Harder! Ufffff...It feels so good! Press harder! Squeeze out all of my milk!")

The milkman alternated his sucking between right and left love melons. He sucked her creamy mammies with such intensity that they soon turned beet red due to his molestation. Finally, he gave up and started kissing his way up from her boobies, then her neck and was now pecking around her lips until his lips met hers and they were locked in another passionate kiss. The side of my mom's lips were now glistening with this milkman's sticky saliva.

When he broke the kiss, my mom was panting with sexual pleasure. The milkman's eyes now went to her hairy armpit again. This time he brought his face closer between the folds of her sweaty armpit and flicked his tongue over the thin strands of hair. The feel of this young pervert's cold, wet tongue grazing against her warm, damp skin made her shiver with sexual excitement.

"Mmmmm...hmmmm! Sotti, boyeshko mohilader ghono baal jukto tholthole ghemo bogoler swadth tae alada!" ("Mmmmm...hmmmm! It's true that the taste of a mature woman's hairy, fleshy armpit is like nothing else.") Saying that he began kissing and licking on my mom's left armpit, mixing his cold saliva with her warm sweat and making her armpit even wetter.

"Ufffff.....Mmmmmm." My mom was moaning like a nasty whore as this perverted milkman devoured her luscious armpits. He then moved on to her other armpit and licked that with the same sexual intensity. His tongue was swirling around making circles over her chubby armpits and now one of his hands slowly made it's way down inside her petticoat.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:21 PM