Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

I could see that even my mom was getting excited hearing about this pervert's thoughts about his sister and the compliments that she was getting. The milkman was trying to trace her nipples over the blouse and bra. It was difficult but since my mom had also become excited, her nipples had become stiff. Soon, he found them and pinched them hard.

Immediately my mother cried, "Ouuuuuuuuucggghhh...eto jore na." ("Ouuuuuuuuucggghh...not this hard.")

"Issshhh kakima apnar jodi ei mamme gulote doodh thakto tahole ki darun hoto. Amar didi jokhon kichudin age amader barite eschilo tokhon ami or pashe shue or mai amar mukhe niye, bota chuse doodh bar korechilam. Ja khete chilo na! Darun!" ("Isshhh aunty if only you had milk in your tits. When my sister came to our house a few days ago, I slept beside her. I put her huge breast in my mouth and sucked on her nipples, and drank her milk when it came out. It tasted amazingly good!")

My mother opened her eyes in shock when she heard that. "Mane tui tor didi'r sathe eisob kortis Aar o kichu bolto na" ("What You used to do these sort of things with your sister! And she never said anything")

"Na. Ami aar amar didi or biyer age eksathei shutam. Barite dujoner alada kamra korar moton babar kache poisha chilo na. Ami aar amar didi onek raat obdi jege eke oporer size maptam." (No. Me and my sister used to sleep together before her marriage. My Dad didn't have enough money to allot separate rooms for us. Me and my sister used to stay awake late till night and measure each other's sizes."), he said with a wicked smile.

Earlier my mother was standing stiff, letting this milkman do whatever he wanted and hoping that it would get over soon. But now she was breathing heavily, probably thinking about what this perverted young milkman did to her sister before and also after her marriage. "Aar ki ki korechis tor didi'r sathe" ("What else did you do with your sister")

Now, this young milkman started to feel that he was in control and so he said, "Bolchi. Age apnar blouse ta ektu khule daran." ("I'm telling. First open your blouse.")

My mom was shocked. "Blouse ki kore khulbo erom dorjar samne dariye" ("How can I open my blouse while standing in front of the door")

"Tahle bhetore cholun." ("Then let's go inside.")

"Kintu amar chele thakte pare bhetore. Ekta kaj koro tumi amar sathe esho." My mom went ahead and the milkman took his cans and followed her inside. He closed and locked the main door behind him. She led him to the dressing room where Uncle Shyam used to watch her while she was changing clothes and also during her episode with Haria the man-servant.

At first I decided to go to my mom's bedroom and see whether Uncle Shyam was watching. I looked through the window which was parallel to Uncle Shyam's bedroom window and saw that the old pervert was indeed standing there with his hand on his crotch. He must've seen whatever was happening between my mother and the doodhwala, and now he was just waiting for the climax. Thankfully, he didn't see me.

Then, I tiptoed downstairs and went towards the dressing room. Although my mother closed the door of the dressing room, but as usual she had forgotten to bolt it. I peeped in through the narrow opening on the door and saw what was happening. The window inside the room was fully open so that Shyam Uncle could get a better view.

My mother slowly undid the hooks of her blouse as this young pervert watched his hungry eyes and a gaping mouth. This was a feast for his eyes, watching a mature married woman undress. When she was done she threw her blouse on the floor beside her and was now standing in her bra and petticoat. And what a sight that was! The bra was very skimpy, almost like a bikini and it barely covered her huge melons. Her boobs were bulging out from the sides and the fabric of the bra looked only a thin strip covering her brown areolas. It was such a hot sight. My mom swirled around like an exotic dancer, showing this perverted milkman her smooth, chikni backside while also giving a frontal view of her scantily-clothed assets to Uncle Shyam through the window.

In the meantime, the milkman had started jerking his cock above his pyajamas and his tongue was drooling. My mom looked at his crotch and licked her lips. Then, she curiously said, "Bol ar ki ki korechis tor didi'r sathe." ("Tell me what else you have done with your sister.")

The milkman came close to her and then grabbed her boobs in his hands started kneading their exposed milky sides gently. "Onek kichui kortam. Kintu ekta jinis amar meyeder modhe sera lage." ("A lot of things. But there's one thing that makes me hornier than anything else in a female.")

"Ki seta", my mother asked in a low, weak and lustful voice.

"Chotobela thekei meyeder bogoler proti amar ekta tibro akorshon chilo. Majhe majhe didir chere dawa blouser kaporer bogoler angshotar gondho sunghtam. Or forsha bogole kalo baler ghondhota amae matal kore dito. Khub icche korto bogol dutor gondho neyi, chete swadh nei, kintu or seta khub ekta pochondo chilo na. Tai konodin chesta korini. Apni ki apnar bogoler swadh nite deben amae" ("When I was younger, I had an attraction towards women's armpits. Sometimes, I used to steal my sister's used blouses and smell the armpit areas. The thick black hair covering her white armpits smelled so delicious and intoxicating. I always wanted to smell those armpits in person, taste them with my tongue. But my sister didn't like those. That's why I never got the chance to try it with her. Will you let me taste your armpit"), he asked in the most childlike voice.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:21 PM