Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

Chapter 19
The milkman (Part II)
My mother was shocked when the milkman did that and she cried out in pain, "Uuuuuu...Ki hoche eta" ("What the hell is happening")

The milkman quickly removed his hand from her butt and said, "Na, kakima asole mosha boshechilo. Tai ota marte giye apnake orom bhabe dhorte holo." ("No, actually, there was a mosquito sitting there. That's why I had to grab you like that.")

My mother looked content with that explanation, but I'm sure she must've known what this young low class pervert was trying to do.

Then, the young milkman suddenly slapped her hard across her ass-cheeks and my mother cried, "Aaaooowwwhhhhh...."! The slap was so hard that it caused her butt-cheeks to jiggle in a rythmic motion. She quickly jumped up and stood straight, facing the milkman. . "Ki hocche esob!" ("What the hell are you doing"), she screamed. But there was another problem: since she was not wearing any panties and her petticoat was loose, it had rode down to just below her waist and some of her pubic hair became visible to him.

"Mo...Mosha!" ("Mo...Mosquito.") His eyes were fixed on her exposed pubic hair and he was not able to answer my mom properly.

My mom knew what he was looking at and she quickly lifted up her petticoat to cover up her exposed pussy hairs. "Ei niche ki dekchish Amar mukher dike takie kotha bol!" ("Hey, what are u looking at Look at me and talk!")

The milkman looked up and said, "Asole kakima, kichu mone korben na, ekta kotha jigesh korar chilo" ("Actually, aunty, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question.")

My mother became curious. "Ki kotha" ("What question")

The young milkman cleared his throat and asked, "Apni bagan porishkar koren na keno Dekhechen koto ghassh utheche" ("Why don't you clear your garden Haven't you seen how much grass has grown")

My mother was too innocent to understand what this pervert was saying. "Mane Ki bolte chaichis" ("Meaning What are you trying to say")

The milkman pointed his eyes towards her petticoat-covered snatch and said, "Oi je ektu age apni dekhalen. Puro jongol monehochilo dekhe." ("The things that you saw me earlier. It looked like a jungle.")

My mother was embarrased and out of womanly shame, she covered her twat with both hands and blushed. "Dhut! Eisob aje baje kotha bolte tor lojja kore na Tao ekta buro bibahito mohilar samne." ("Dhut! Don't you feel ashamed talking such things That too about an old married female.")

"Buro kothae kakima. Apnar toh boyesh emon kichui na. Koto 30-35 hobe" ("You're not that old. You must be 30-35 something")

"Amar 37 bochor boyesh." ("I'm 37.")

"Tahle toh bhaloe! Ami sunechi 30-40 bochorer mohilader sob theke beshi rosh thake." ("Then that' good! I've heard that 30-40 year old women have the most sex-drive!")

My mother gritted her teeth as soon as she heard the word "rosh". "Issshhh tor lojja kore na esob bolte amar samne Tui amar cheler boyeshi." ("Issshhhh don't you feel ashamed talking about such things in front of me After all, you're my son's age.")

But the milkman laughed it off. "Hahaha...ete lojjar ki ache Eta toh sotti kothae. Sotti kotha bolte lojja kiser" ("hahahha....what's there to be ashamed of This is the truth. There no shame in telling the truth.")

"Byas onek hoeche. Tor barite ma bon nei" ("Enough is Enough. Don't you have a mother and sisters at home")

"Ache, kintu apnar moton keu nei." ("There is, but no one is like you.")

"Mane Ki ache amar moddhe" ("Meaning What is there in me")

"Ektu chuye bolte pari" ("Can I touch and say")

"Ki chobe" ("What do you want to touch")

"Apnar ei bhorat buk ta ekbar chuye dekhte chai." ("I wanna touch your big bosom.")

My mom knew she had to give Uncle Shyam a show otherwise he would not be satisfied and demand more from her. So, she decided to let this young pervert have some fun with her. She took both his hands and pulled them to her tits, encouraging him to pinch and rub her nipples.

The moment he touched her magnificent blouse-and-bra-covered twin peaks with his trembling hands, his dick rose to life. He squeezed her bon-bons with force causing my mom to close her eyes and let out soft moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhh...Unghhhhh."

"Uff kakima, apnar ei pahargulo toh darun. Age kokhono ami erom ekjon bibahito mohilar mamme chui ni." ("Ufff aunty, your mountains are magnificent. I've never touched a married woman's mammies like this.")

"Mmmmmmm...Tai" ("Mmmm...really"), she asked with her eyes closed.

"Hain. Apnar pahargulo toh amar didi'r thekeo boro." ("Yes. Your mountains are bigger than even my sister's.")

"Tor didi'r boyesh koto" ("What's your sister's age")

"Or boyesh 28." ("She's 28 years old.") He was speaking while continuously pressing and kneading her luscious mammaries. "Apnar moton bibahito. Sobe ekta bacha hoeche, tai buke ekhon doodh bhorti. Tar songe songe or maigulo bishal bere geche. Kintu tao segulo apnar theke kom." ("She's also married like you. She just gave birth to a child and so her breasts are filled with milk. At the same time, the size of her boobies have also increased. But still they are small compared to yours.")
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:20 PM