Incest in Hometown with Mom (Completed)
Runesh and Geetha both came out wearing Track pants, however Suma was dressed in a typical Top and plaazo.

Runesh: Are you ready to go?  I apologise for the last-minute change in plans.
Suma: No worries, everything is fine

They all went to the ECR drive, got ice cream, and arrived home by 12:30.

Gokul walked to the room after wishing Runesh and Geetha a good night since he was really Sleepy.

Gokul wondered whether it would be better to lie down in his underwear or his shorts.
He thought mom would take negatively if i sleep in my shorts ........ so he removed his shorts and t shirt he was just in his undear wear lying on the bed

As soon as his mom came, she saw her son lying in his under wear..... she came in and locked the door .......

Suma: Please don't sleep with the door open while wearing your underwear; it will be awkward for both of us since your cock doesn't fit well in it and your underwear is tiny.

Gokul replied back in excitement mode after hearing his mother say the term "cock."

Gokul: okay mom noted.... ill not sleep in under wear leaving the door open, it was fitting well only maa inside.. but nowadays its not... dad bought me the same thing what he wears but mine isnt fitting well

Suma: now I get it ….your father has a small one ….. whereas you have a big and thicker cock. Slightly biting her lips…… as soon as we go home …. I will get you a New one okay ?

Gokul was amazed when his mom was explained the way his dick was …….. and comparing his dick to his dad dick …. This was arousing him….. but sliently he told

Gokul: yes mom! Am feeling sleep ill sleep now good night……

Suma: okay daaaaa Good night…. Ill check the rashes once we reach home okay ?

Gokul: okay mom……

She changed her dress and slept ………

I was soo sleepy …. I didn’t know how I slept ……. When I woke up …….  Mom wasn’t there next to me, but there was water flowing from the restroom… so mom was there…. Hoping mom was taking bath..

I wore shorts and a t-shirt, and Geetha was making coffee. When I approached her and asked for coffee too, she answered, "Off course, daaaa."

took a seat on the couch and sipped coffee. My mother informed me as soon as she got out of the bath and sat down.

Suma: Have a bath soon, because we're leaving after breakfast!

Gokul: why so early ? will go by evening Mom!

Geetha: I to wished the same… but your father is going on a office meeting to Delhi tonight ……

Suma: yeahhh, I need to pack his bags and there are so many things …. So we need to go.

I don’t have any other option, I obeyed as mom said …. I finished my bathing wore track pant and a t shirt as it was 4 hours train journey back to banglore.. we reached railway station and boarded the train… as it was only 4 hours journey …. We need not to book train …. We got seats and settled our self…..

we reached Bangalore by afternoon 1 pm …… Mom hurriedly packed all his stuff and was waiting for his arrival …

As soon as dad reached I asked him

Gokul: what is this dad…. You are going to Delhi Instead of spending my summer vacation with me.

Sasi: I know daa am sorry ….  another branch is opening very shortly due to that …..

Gokul: how long will you be there in Delhi?

Sasi: 1 week daaaaa

Gokul felt disappointed but he is also getting some alone time with his Mom and no one to disturb tooo..

It was evening 7:00 Dad’s Boss had arrived to pick up dad from the house…

me and mom Waved at him dad left … me and mom walked inside the house,  
there was tension building on me what will happen tonight ………
we both had dinner ! after dinner mom told me to lock the doors properly and come to my room …. As soon as I heard this I was on cloud nine…… before I could reply she went inside her room…. Probably for dress change I guesss…

it took 10 mins to check the out gate and locked the both front and well as back gate’s……

as soon as I locked .. I went inside the room …. Cool air from the room was hitting me I felt relived…. After a long time….

Mom was lying down on her bed she changed her self to Sleeveless gown with a line strap but not deeps as Geetha’s Gown but one who is standing next to her ca see ittt…

As soon as I entered .

Suma: yesterday I couldn’t look at your rashes properly …… now come let me check …..

as soon as I heard this …..my Dick came back to its fullest erection ……..

but to I played a soft ball ……

gokul: its okay Mom I can Manage … there is need to worry anything.

Suma: I have seen you several time scratching your cock … so shut up and show mee.

what else is there to left to tell her…. Come here.

Gokul’s was already rock hard……

he slowly started to undress and walking towards his mom.. he stood with his shorts in front of his mom….

Suma: remove your shorts tooo daaaa

gokul: yes mom !!!!!

Gokul removed his shorts… as soon as he removed…. His full erect dick came into her sight…..

she again gave a deep lustful stare to him and bit her lipssss…..

Suma: see your cock not sitting properly …… saying this she told him to come near …… now gokul was just in his micro underwear in front of his mom…

as soon as he came she held his cock on top of his undies ……. And adjusting his cock to the center of the Underwear ..

Suma: (in a lustful husky voice) see it should sit in like this in the center … so that the entire cock is closed be the under wear center cloth…… telling this … she stood up ….. and put her hand Inside the under wear and grabbed his cock and was adjusting it……. There was no use adjusting ittt.. but she wants to feel her son’s cock … so she was acting like doing and enjoying his cock to the fullest …

meanwhile Gokul in return was in heaven’s cloud nice when his mom is playing with is cock…. Moans are about to escape from his mouth but he controlling it…

suma: see it should sit like this…. Okay  ? Suma sat on the bed …..

Gokul: in the low voice yes maaaa

Suma: okay show me where is the Rashes …….

Gokul: (removed his entire underwear and put it on the bed…... now he was stark Naked in front of his mom) due to his over Lust …… he came very near to her face …..his mom breath was falling directly on his cock’s tip…

Gokul: See maa here…. Peeling of his skin back and exposing his cock head …... and near my ball area…..

Both of them were in our of control ….. as soon as he peel his skin ……  Suma grabbed his son’s Cock and started to suck his cock harder…..

Gokul was in fullest lust mood……… he directly took both of  his hand down this mom’s boobs and held both the boobs pressing it Nicely ……his cock inside her mouth ….
She swallowed the entirety of his cock-head and then removed it from her lips. To that, she heard Gokuls Moan. "Gosh, it feels so hot to hear a man moan like that!" She pondered in her head.

Once more, she put him in her mouth. She waited longer to remove it from her mouth now. She sucked his entire cock-head while holding it in her mouth and repeatedly moved her tongue over the underside of the Cock Head.

despite the fact that she could only swallow half of it. Gokul persisted in shoving his penis into his mother's mouth, acting as though he were an animal.

Sometimes Suma would pull her head away to take a breath. And Gokul would begin to fuck her mouth once again after that.

Gokul eventually became exhausted from all the thrusting.

Suma started using her tongue more now. Licking his balls, his frenulum, which are already moist. Sucking on the cock-head after licking the entire cock, from tip to bottom.

Suma sensed that when Gokul began to enlarge even more, he was about to come, but she didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

She found it unpleasant to think that she would eat this life-giving seed. She began to remove him from the mouth. However, it was already too late.

As he approached an orgasm, Gokul's fuck-animal instinct took control. He seized her head and began pounding his cock in her mouth, but she was unable to properly accept him since his balls were smacking against her jaw.

He eventually stopped pounding as he began to come. Cum, between his mother's lips. He was screaming in agony. Suma put his hands over his lips to keep the other residents in the neighbourhood from hearing.

as soon as he Cummed hard ….. his mom got up from the bed and pushed her son to the bed…..

she glanced at him after he Cumming so much sperm his cock was still rock hard… She removed her Gown …. And threw it away …..

Gokul saw his mom haven’t worn anything underneath …… he big bust boobs and clean shaved pussy was on his sight ……

Gokul: Mom you have a lovely body ………

Suma: Thanks daaa…… now I have no mood to talk ,….   Saying this she lay top of him and began kissing him wildy…..

Gokul was also kissing her back,,, while his both the hands was busy playing with her big round ass and pressing them harder……

after 10 mins of passionate kissing ….. he made his mom sleep next to him and he slept on her…. He slept in such a way that …. His dick was touching a rubbing her pussy……

as soon as he started sleeping on her … he started kissing her neck and nibbling her neck wildy ….. suma was moaning to her fullest ……. She couldn’t control herself……

I put my hands over her boobs and ran my palm over them. She let her son play as she closed her eyes.

I put my fingers in her nipples and grabbed. Her white breasts contrasted with her dark brown nipples. "Mom, what's the size of your boobs?" I questioned her after sucking those tight nipples. "36, son," she groaned. I listened to the size as I chewed her nipples.

She put her hand over my head and gave me a firm squeeze on her breasts. I started to lick beneath her breasts after sucking her breasts till I was satisfied.
I smelled her deep navel when I got there. I spent some time licking her navel since it was so wonderful. I approached her thigs cautiously and started kissing her inside parts. I gently caressed her silky thighs with my face. Then, as I moved upward and gently kissed every part of her, I smelt her pussy, which was oozing thick fluids. She stopped me as I got closer to her pussy and groaned, "Don't do this, son." Her eyes were pleading with. I touched her pussy lips with my fingers and said, "Mom, it's too late to stop."

I buried my face in her Pussy and started to eat her Pussy like a hungry lion. Mom held my hair back to prevent me from pulling my head out. On her marriage bed, she experienced her first orgasm with her devoted son. She turned away from me, and when I met her gaze, she was smiling and breathing quickly.

She drew me in and planted a kiss on me. She grabbed my dick and caressed it, squeezing it with her palm as it touched her Pussy lips.

I made up more space by folding her legs and looked at her dripping pussy. I made my dick enter my mother's pussy by rubbing the tip of my dick over its entrance. My dick was held tightly by her pussy as it went in.

My mother bit her lips and closed her eyes till my entire dick was in. I began to slowly touch her warm, tight pussy while moving my dick in and out. She wrapped her legs around my hips as soon as I moved away from them. She started fucking me from below, so I started to accelerate up.
Her boobs were bouncing up and down, which intensified my arousal. I used one hand to press down both of her boobs, preventing them from bouncing. I started fucking her pussy more quickly. My mother started to moan and beg for more. She was requesting more as I was hitting her breasts.

I bit her nipples hard and gave her a face smack. I kept on fucking her as she passed out in the bed from her second orgasm. I took out my dick and rubbed it all over her thighs, leaving it moist from her pussy fluids. I forced her to turn and climbed into the dog.

As mom was tooo horny….. she didn’t think of anything ………… and obeyed my words.

I got so hot looking at her asshole and pussy. I moved my face closer to them, giving her a behind-the-back licking. My mother moaned and tightly grasped the bed sheet. I then put my dick back in her pussy and began to fuck her while my hands were on her hip.

Her cheeks started to jiggle as I kept fucking her. She moaned as her face rested on the pillow as I couldn't help but spank them hard. I was going to burst out, so I picked up the speed. I quickly gave my mother some rapid strokes and toppled over her and cummed entirely inside her pussy.........

My Dick was still inside her pussy ……..still twitching inside……

Suma: thank you son …… felt sooo good after a long time……

Gokul: its okay mom … I know you need a hard fuck…. I to felt so relived…. Fucking your wet pussy….

Suma: Don’t thank too much daaa….. there is till 6 days left …… saying this she laughed naughtily ……

Gokul: only 6 days ? I have planned it foe entire life ……… saying this gokul kissed his mom and slept ……..

and rest is History ……………

“THE END”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
in Hometown with Mom (Completed) - by MR Erotic - 06-03-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Fun_Lover_007 - 06-03-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by sri7869 - 06-03-2024, 10:10 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by MR Erotic - 07-03-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 07-03-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by MR Erotic - 08-03-2024, 05:03 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 08-03-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 09-03-2024, 12:50 PM