Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

"Apni na khub osobho janen." ("You are a very dirty man.") Uncle Shyam laid down on the bed and my mom laid down on top of him, her boobies getting crushed against his hairy, sweaty chest. I couldnt help getting aroused as this old pervert gently started to lick and kiss his way up to my mother's neck and under her chin until his lips were on hers again and his tongue was back inside her mouth. His hands made their way to her plump butt-cheeks and even with his large hands he was not able to cup them fully.

After releasing the kiss, he asked, "Tomar pachar dabna gulo toh bishal boro. Amar bou er thekeo boro monehoche. Size koto" ("You're butt-cheeks are huge. Even bigger than my wife's. What's their size")

My mother's cheeks went red as she said, "Forty!"

Uncle Shyam's eyes almost popped out. "Ki bolcho ki! Ei jonnei eto bishal. Amar bou er ta toh 36 chilo." ("Oh wow! That's why they're so big. My wife's was 36.") Saying that he pinched and squeezed her ass-cheeks even more causing her to wince in pain. "Uuuuuu...Agghhhh...ektu aste aste tepun na, byatha lagche. Ami ki na korechi naki" ("Uuuuu...Aghhhh...Please do it softly, it's hurting. I never said no.")

Uncle stopped for a second and asked, "Acha ebar amae ekta kotha bolo toh. Tomader barite ekta doodhwala roj sokale doodh dite ase na" ("Okay, now tell me one thing. Doesn't a milkman come to give you milk everyday, early in the morning")

"Oh oi chokra ta. Hain o roj sokale ashe bote. Kintu or kach theke amar chele doodh nei, mane dorja o khulte jae." ("Oh that young boy. Yes, he comes every morning. But my son usually opens the door.")

"Keno Tumi kholo na keno Age toh tumi dorja khule dite tai dekhta." ("Why Why don't you open the door for him. Quite sometime ago you used to open the door only.")

"Hain. Kintu oi cheleta bhari kunojor. Ami toh oto sokale thik moton posak porar sujog petam na, tai hoye rater nighty othoba blouse-petticoat shudhu pore doodh ante jetam. Ar o puro bichiri bhabe amar dike takie thakto." ("Yes. But that boy has very roaming eyes. Since he used to come very early I would've had to open the door while wearing my last night's gown or just blouse-petticoat. And that doodhwala used to look at me with such hungry eyes.")

"Hahaha...Byas, ei chotto ekta karon er jonno tumi or theke doodh nawa chere dile Acha cheletar boyesh koto" ("Hahahah...Just for such a small reason you stopped taking milk from him Okay, what is the boy's age")

"Ei 21-22 hobe. Amar cheler boyeshi." ("21-22 years old maybe. Same as my son.")

"Tahle toh aroe bhalo. Ei boyeshe toh bishal sex thake cheleder. Tumi ekta kaaj korbe. Kal theke doodh nite tumi berobe." ("That's even better. At this young age, boys usually have a high level of testosterone. Do one thing. From tomorrow onwards, you'll be taking the cans of milk from him.")

My mom was shocked. She immediately got up and sat beside Uncle Shyam and protested. "Ki Pagol hoegechen Ami oe nongra cheletar samne ekebarei jete chai na." ("What Are you mad I never wanna come in front of that dirty boy."

"Arey, Shikha, majhe majhe ektu somaj seba korle khoti ki. Issshhhh tumi nijei ek bar bhebhe dekho ki top class maal tumi. Ar jara tomake eto bhalo base tader na hoy ektu moja nitey dile. ete dekhbe tomar o bhalo lagbe." ("Shikha, sometimes it's good to do some social service. Issshhhhh think about it, what a hot piece of ass you are. And so you should never disappoint those who love your body so much. It'll make you feel better too.")

"Mane, eta ki dhoroner somaj seba" ("What kind of social service is this")

"Shikha ekbar bhebe dekho. Oi cheleta bodhoy ei boyesheo ekta virgin hoe ache. O jodi tomae dekhe ektu moja lutche chae tahle ete tomar khoti ki R tachar tumi nijei bolecho tumi amar ghulam. Ami kalke sokale tomae kichu kholamela kapor pore dorjar same dekhte chai, jokhon oi cheleta doodh niye asbe." ("Shikha, just think about it. That boy is probably still a virgin at this age. If he wants to look at you and derive some pleasure out of it, then what is your problem And besides, you said you were going to be my slave from now on. So, I want you to wear some revealing dresses tomorrow morning and open the door, when this boy comes.")

"Kintu o jodi jabardasti korar chesta kore" ("But what if he tries to molest me") My mom asked worriedly.

"Arey kicchu korbe na. Ami amar ghorer janla diye dekhbo. Jodi o kichu ultopalta korte jae tahle ami oke laath mere tariye debo! Tobe o jodi tomar sorir e haath diye ektu tomar doodh ebong pachar size mapte chae tahle setake ami jabardasti hishebe dhorbo na. Ami jani oita tomar bhalo lagbe." ("Don't worry. I'll be watching from my bedroom window. If he tries something bold then I'll kick his ass! But if he just wants to touch and measure your mammaries and buttocks then I don't think that'll count as molesting. I know you'll like that.")

"Amar cheler boyeshi ekjon er sathe amake osob keno korte bolchen Ete apnar ki labh" ("Why are you telling me to do these things with someone from my son's age.")

Then the most shocking thing happened. For a second, he glanced towards the window and our eyes met! He winked at me and then turned back to my mom. I immediately hid under the window seal, making sure that my mom does not see me. My heart was beating furiously now as I realized that this old pervert knew that I had been watching their ordeal all along!

But Uncle Shyam was clever and he said to my mother, "Dekho tomar mukh theke esob sune amar oi cheletar jonno khub kosto hoche. Tai chae o ektu mochona pak. Ar ekta bapar hoche. Ami tomar sathe oi cheletar sorir er khela dekhar jonno pagol hoye jachi. Joto khon na oke tomae ador korte na dekhbo ami santi pabona." ("After listening to what you've said, I am starting to feel sorry for the boy. That's why I want him to get some relief. And one other thing is that I can't wait to see him play with your body. Until I see him touching and petting you, I won't rest.")

Saying that he suddenly inserted two fingers into her pussy and started fingering it. Unable to bear the pleasure, mom laid back on the bed and started moaning, "Unghhhh....aAhhhhha..Ummmmmm...". Her eyes were also closed, taking in the pleasure.

"Kire magi bol amar iche puron korbi na Ar na korle ami ar tor gaye ar haath debo na." ("So, slut, tell me whether you'll grant my wish or not. Otherwise I'll never touch you again."), Shyam Uncle said while furiously taking his fingers in and out of her wet love-canal.

Without opening her eyes, my mom said,"Hain ami apnar sob iche puron korbo. Apni ja bolben ami tay korbo. Sudhu amake chere jaben na." ("Yes, I'll do whatever you say. I'll fulfill your every fantasy. Just don't leave me.") She was talking in the throes of lust and I'm not sure whether she had any control of what she was saying at that time.

Finally, after 2-3 minutes of finger-fucking she squirted a generous quanity of juices from her honey-pot. Part of the bedsheet was now wet with her juices.

"Khub shundor darling." ("Beautiful, darling.") Uncle Shyam got dressed. "Kal ready theko doodhwala ke seduce korar jonno. Ami kintu janla diye shob dekhbo." (Be ready, tomorrow, to seduce the doodhwala. I'll be watching from my bedroom window.") Saying that, he moved out of the room leaving my mom naked and lying on the bed. But before stepping out he looked at the window one more time and winked at me again.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:18 PM