Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 17

Shyam Uncle, the neighbourhood pervert! (Part V)
Uncle Shyam was very glad to hear my mother confess that she was a slut. Even I was pleasantly surprised to hear her say the taboo word. My mother was finally realizing and accepting her true nature, this made me so hot and my dick was throbbing like a vibrator.

But Uncle Shyam wasn't finished with her yet. He wanted to take her even further and make her a true slut. "Ebar bolo na loke tomake dekhe ki ki bole" ("Now, tell me what people say about you")

My mom shook her head, showing signs of a typical Bengali/Indian housewife and said, "Ey sobi." ("This only.")

Uncle Shyam was not through. "Mane, bhalo kore bolo." ("Means, say it clearly.")

My mom took a deep breath and said, "Mane magi, dudhel magi, ek rater jonno pele khanki tar gud pod sob fatiye ditam! Ey sob baje baje kotha." ("Slut. Big-breasted slut. If I have her for one night I'd fuck her tight cunt and ass so hard, they'll explode! These kinds of things.")

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Esob sune tumi gorom hoye jao na" ("Don't you feel hot while listening to this")

My mom hesitated and said, "Mane majhe majhe." ("Sometimes, I guess.")

"Aha sotti ta bolo na." ("Tell the truth dear.")

My mom shook her head again and her cheeks became red. "Ha, ami esob sune gorom hoye jai." ("Yes, I do get hot listening to these things.")

"Ar keu kichu korena Mane sorire hath deyna" ("And what else do they do Does anyone touch you")

"Majhe majhe bhir bus ba public place a, ami oneker haath amar sorire anubhob korte pari." ("Sometimes, in crowded buses I can feel pairs of hands roaming all over my body.")

"Hmmm tomar moton dudhel maal jodi bus e othe tahle er theke kom ar ki hobe. Ta kothae kothae haath dei ora." ("Hmmm you're such a big-tittied slut that these guys can't resist you. By the way, where do they touch you.")

My mom pointed towards her breast and said, "Ekhane." ("Here") and then she pointed to her navel and said, "Ekhaneo" ("Here also.") and finally she smacked her own ass saying, "Ebong ekhane." ("And here as well.")

Uncle Shyam gave a wicked smile and said, "Arey ekhane sekhane korle ki kore bujhbo Thik kore bangla bhashay bojhao na." ("Hey, how will I understand 'here' and 'there' Tell me in pure bengali language.")

"Apni amar mukh khuliye charben na Thikache tahle. Amar dudu, amar pacha ar amar nabhi othoba peti. Kintu sobcheye oshubidhe totkhon hoye jokhon bus hothath hotath kore break mare othoba hotath kore jerking hoye." ("You will not leave me until I say it, right Very well. My tits, my ass and my navel or my stomach. But the worst part comes when the bus gives a sudden break or a sudden jerk.")

"Keno ki hoy tokhon" ("Why what happens then") The wicked smile was still on his face. He also massaged her creamy mammies and kissed her neck.

"Tokhon amio hechka egiye jai aar samne je chele thake tar puro gayer upor giye pori. R se sujoger faida tule amae jor kore jorie dhore aar amar stan gulo puro or gaye chepe dey. Ar tar ekta hath amar pither khola jaygae thake, r sekhane haath bolaye. Abar pore chere diye khomao chae, kintu songe songe tar mukhe ek dhoroner dushtu hashi o thake. Jeno sob jene bujhei koreche." ("At that time, I fall in front and on top of any guy that stands in front of me. And this pervert takes the opportunity to hug me tight and press my boobs against his chest. And one of his hands trace parts of my open back. After he lets me go, he apologises but his face is always filled with a naugty smile. Like he knows exactly what he's doing.")

Uncle Shyam gave a naughty smile of his own and said, "Aha ete oder ki dosh. Tumi cheez e emon." ("It's not their fault. You're such a delight that they can't resist."

"Odbhut lokjon sotti! Apnio, ebong orao." ("Strange people. You, as well as them.")

Uncle Shyam laughed at the comment and then said a weird thing. "Tumi amar opore sou na." ("Why don't you lay on top of me.")

My mom suddenly became frightened. "Keno" ("Why")

"Ghabre jeo na. Ekhuni tomae chudbo na. Shudhu tomar ey rosalo pod gulor o ektu hath diye moja nebo." ("Don't be afraid. I won't fuck you just yet. I simply want to have some fun with your juicy butt.")
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:17 PM