Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

My mother was again acting reluctant. "Na ami osob porte parbo na. Loke dekhle ki bolbe" ("No, I'm not wearing such things. What will the people say")

"Arey loke kichu bolbe na, borong loke tomar ruper aro prosongsa korbe." ("The people won't say shit. In fact, they'll probably even praise your beauty.")

"Na, apni sob baniye bolchen. Emni tei rasta ghate loke na na rokom baje montobbo korte thake tar opor abar orokom posak porle na jani ki bolbe." ("No, you're making things up. People always say so many naughty things about me and if I wear such clothes, then I'm scared to think what they'll say next.")

"Arey tumi ogulo te enjoy korte sikho. Sex a joto nongra kotha use hoy tate totoi moja bare. Tumi jano tomader moton onek onek bhodro ghorer loke rao sex korar somoy na na baje kotha bole. Ete sex er moja ta aro onek bere jay. Ek minute tumi suye poro." ("So you should start enjoying their dirty comments. In sex, the more dirty language you use the more exciting it is. You should know a lot of upper class people like yourselves use such filthy languages while having sex. This makes things more exciting. Now, lay down on the bed for me.")

My mom became worried again as he ordered her to lay down. The fear came back on her face. "Keno, apni ki abar korben Plz amar bur e dhokaben na. Ami nite parbona. Apnar ta amar borer theke onek boro." ("Why, what will you do Please don't put it in my vagina. I won't be able to take it. You're much bigger than my husband.")

"Chinta koro na amar sundori darling. Ami ekhuni dhokabona. Kintu tumi ektu suye to poro." ("Don't worry my beautiful darling. I won't put it in just yet. Now, lay down.")

After getting that reassurance from Uncle Shyam, my mom laid down on the bed while Uncle stood up directly in front of her. He began to pump his dick furiously now. "Aahaa nao amar abar ber hoche!" ("Ahhhaaa, I'm cumming again!"). Within 2-3 minutes, strings of cum spewed out of his cock and landed on her stomach.

As soon as the hot cum hit her navel and surrounding areas, my mom said with anger and surprise, "Eta ki korlen! Amar peter upor sob dhele dilen. Amake ekhon snan korte hobe." ("What did you do! You spurted all over my stomach. Now I have to take a bath.")

"Na sona egulo ami tomar sara pet a makhiye debo. Ar ami chay egulo tomar sorir ey sukiye jak." ("No, darling. I'll spread this all over your stomach. And I want it to dry on your skin.")

"Apni je esob ki korchen na. Ami aage kokhono esob korini." ("What are you making me do I've never done these kinds of things before.")

"Tumi er aage karu ta hate niye ebhabe aador kore chile Mukhe niye chusechile Aaj to korle. Jano keno Karon ami jani tumio esob khub enjoy korcho. Ki tay to Isshhh abar lojja pache dekho. Aacha sotti kore boloto loke jokhon tomake dekhe comments mare, tokhon tomar nijer opor proud fill hoy na. mone hoy na je tumi koto lucky je tomar emon rup, emon sorir ache je sobay tomake pete chay." ("Have you ever played with anyone's cock like this before Have you ever taken someone's dick in your mouth before Today you did. Do you know why Because I know that you enjoy this. Isn't it Issshhhh you're getting red again. Okay, tell me the truth. When people give dirty comments about you, then don't you feel proud about yourself Don't you feel lucky that you have such beauty and such a hot body that everyone wants you.")

Uncle Shyam was trying hard to break my mom's morality and somehow I think it was working. But obviously she didn't want to show it. She shook her head and said, "Na ashole temon kono bapar ney." ("No, actually, it's nothing like that.")

"Oh Shikha tumi ekhono amar kache lukunor chesta korcho keno Amar kache ki ekhono tomar kichu lukonor aache. Dekho eto khon dhore tumi amar songe langto obosthay aacho. Ar ekhon tomar gud theke nije thekey jol ber hoche. Tar mane tumi nijeo egulo khub like koro." ("Oh Shikha, why are you still trying to hide your true feelings from me Listen you've been naked with me this whole time. And now even your love-juices have started to flow. That means you're liking all this that's been happening to you for so long."), Now when he said it, I looked down towards her pussy and was surprised to see that it was indeed glistening with her juices. My mom realized it too and covered her face with her two hands.

It was such an erotic scene that even my dick got hard again and I was stroking it furiously now.

"Arey lojja peyo na. Eta khubi normal, darling." ("Hey, don't be ashamed. This is normal, darling.") He pulled her hands down from her face and the sat beside her, and kissed her shoulder. Her large mammies were dangling down in front of his face so he sucked on her nipples making her more excited.

"Aaahhhh..Ufff, ki korchen" ("Aaaahhhh...Ufff, what are you doing")

Uncle Shyam then sat up straight again and said, "Ebar bolo." ("Now, tell me.")

"Apni na khub osobbho. Amar mukh theke sob suney charben." ("You're very bad. You want to hear everything from my mouth.")

Uncle gave another one of his wicked smiles and said, "Hain go amar dustu magi." ("Yes, my naughty slut.")

My mom acted repulsed by the use of that dirty word. "Chi, esob ki bolchen" ("Ewww, what are you saying") But in reality, I bet it made her even wetter.

"Keno tomar bhalo laglo na." ("Why, didn't you like it")

"Na esob khub nongra kotha. Amar esob ekdom bhalo lage na." ("No, this language is dirty. I don't like it at all.")

"Nongra holeo ekdom sotti kotha. Nahle tumi amae tomar bedroom e nie aste" ("Even if it's dirty, it's the truth. Otherwise would you have brought me inside your bedroom")

"You blackmailed me!", she yelled.

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Aaj tumi nijer icchae amae anoni kintu er por theke to aanbe." ("Today you didn't bring me here on your wish, but from next day onwards you will right")

My mom acted coy. "Jani na jao!" ("Go to hell!")

Uncle Shyam looked over at her and moved his head toward hers and placed his lips on hers. He felt warm as he gently parted her lips and I think my mom could feel his tongue pushing forward trying to enter her mouth. She separated her lips some more and he pushed more of his tongue inside her mouth as it touched the tip of her tongue. I could see Uncles hand on my mom's leg now as he slowly began to stroke her thigh as they kissed. Uncle pulled his tongue back and whispered, "Tomar jibh ta dao." ("Give me your tongue."). He than started to kiss her again as she slowly pushed her tongue out and he sucked it into his mouth. My mom's eyes were closed as she was enjoying the sensation of this expert kiss, delivered by this old pervert.

My cock was almost about to burst again, when he released the kiss and said, "Sotti kore boloto er aage kokhono keu tomae erom bhabe chumu kheyeche" (Tell me the truth. Has anyone ever kissed you like this in your life")

"Na, erom bhabe na." ("No, not like this.")

"Tahole bolo tumi amar ki" ("Then tell me what you are")

My mom hesitated for a few seconds and then finally said, "M....Magi! Ami tomar magi!" ("S...Slut! I'm your slut!")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:17 PM