Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 15

Shyam Uncle, the neighbourhood pervert! (Part III)
My mom was shocked to hear him say that. "Ki bolchen Ami konomotei ei nongra jinis ta mukhe nebo na!" ("What are you saying I'll never take this dirty thing into my mouth!") My mom was somewhat disgusted by it. Uncle's shaft had a lot of hair surrounding it and on top of that, it looked it hadn't been soaped in years. Although she liked seeing a fully grown male cock, I doubt she like whatever came with it.

Uncle Shyam had a wicked look in his eyes. "Mukhe toh tomae nitei hobe Shikha darling. Dekho amar ei bara ta buro boyesheo kerom tan hoye darie ache. Eta shudhu tomar sundor mukh ebong modok deher jnoo sombhob hoeche. Somoe noshto koro na. Taratari hamaguri die kache esho." ("You have no other choice but to take this in your mouth. Look how high my dick has risen up even at this age. This is only because of your beautiful face and your sexy body. Don;t waste time. Quickly crawl to me.") Uncle Shyam was right. His cock was so thick and erect that by looking at it you could never guess that it belongs to a man who's 50+ in age.

He was shamelessly stroking his member up and down, right in front of my mother's eyes and they too were glued on to it. A little bit of pre-cum was oozing out from the tip of his shaft and seeing that, my beautiful mother quickly licked away a narrow line of sweat upon her upper lip and hoped Shyam Uncle would not notice. No woman can resist the charms of a thick cock standing at attention and my mom was no different.

I think Uncle Shyam was also very excited upon seeing her on all fours - her magnificent tits dangling from her chest like two huge melons. He was trying hard not to cum then and there. "Taratari esho! Ami aar beshikhon dhore rakhte parbo na. Aar jodi tomar mukh amar dhone lagar age ami maal fele di tahle tomar somostho chobi ami parar sobaike dekhiye debo." ("Hurry up! I won't be able to hold it in much longer. And if I cum before you wrap you're mouth around my dick then I'll show these pictures to everyone in the neighborhood.")

My mother became scared. She quickly crawled like a cat over to where the bed was. She was looking like a bitch in heat, walking on all fours to suck a man's dick. Her tits swinging violently with every step, making Shyam Uncle and me even harder.

Finally when she reached him, her mouth was only inches away from his wiener. Seeing the opportunity, Uncle bent down and grabbed her hanging melons with both hands. My mom didn't move and was completely submitting to this old pervert's lewd acts. "Unhhhhh...Fffff...Aste tepo please." ("Unhhhhh...Fffff...Press them gently.") His hands caressed her breasts causing her to give soft moans of pleasure. Uncle Shyam's cock was smelly, so my mom had to turn her face sideways.

"Isshhh...ki gondho!" ("Issshhh...it stinks.")

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Hahaha...Obhassh koro darling. Aaj theke tumi ei buro bham er bara prae dekhte pabe. Ar tomake toh eta mukheo nite hobe. Tai gondho ta shojjo korte sekho." ("Hahaha...Get used to it, darling. You'll be seeing this old hanging meat a lot from now on. And besides, you'll have to put this in your mouth as well. So, learn to cope with the stench.") He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples even harder causing her to moan again, "Aahhahhhhh....!". This Uncle was a real pervert. He was making my mom - a simple traditional housewife - do things she never thought she'd be doing in her life. And this was just the start!

After a 2-3 minutes of groping her, he let go of her soft breasts and said. "Bose theko na, darling. Amar dhon ta niye khela koro." ("Don't sit idle, darling. Play with my cock.")

My mom touched his erect rod with her left hand and Uncle Shyam shivered from the touch. She then started stroking his cock up and down, causing him to lay back on the bed and moan in pleasure. "Ahhhh...Uff Shikha. Tumi jano na ami koto bochor dhore ei sujoger opekhae chilam. Jobe theke amar bou amae divorce diye bari chere chole gechilo bigoto 8 bochor age, tokhon theke ami tomar moton ekta sexy housewife er khoje chilam. Aaj tomar haath er chowa peye ami ja feel korchi tomae bole bojhate parbo na." ("Ahhhh...uff, Shikha. You have no idea how many years I've waited for this opportunity. The day my wife left me about 8 years ago, I've been searching for a sexy housewife like you. Today after feeling your touch on my hard member, I can't tell you how happy I feel.")

Somehow, I think my mom was sympathizing with him. After all, not having someone to pleasure you for so long can turn anyone into a pervert. Uncle Shyam's kind words were beginning to have an effect on her as she started stroking his cock faster and then slowed down long enough to prolong the pleasure. She fondled his balls with her other hand, making them grow hard as well. The old pervert almost died from pleasure as she stroked up and down, jerking his cock with her hand.

Shyam Uncle closed his eyes and said, "Ebar mukhe nao." ("Now take it in your mouth.") This was the moment my lovely mother was dreading.

"Please mukhe nite bolo na. Gondho ta ami shojjo korte parbo na. Ga guliye uthbe." ("Please, don't make me put this in my mouth. The stench is too much to bear. I feel nauseous."), she pleaded.

"Kichu hobena. Ekbar mukhe niye dekho." ("Nothing will happen. Just take it in once.")

My mom made a contorted face, took his veiny cock in her soft hand and licked the under side. "Ahhhh..." Uncle Shyam moaned in ecstacy while she moved her head back in disgust. "Thambe na! Korte thako." ("Don't stop. Keep on doing it."), the old pervert said.

There was no other way out. My mom hesitated for a few more seconds and then lowered her head down to his shaft and kissed the head. She then started by slowly and gently licking Uncle's balls while also stroking his shaft up and down. He was just about ready to burst when she backed off just a bit. She then started to lick this old man's cock from top to bottom, swirling her tongue around the head. The old man kept moaning in pleasure as he tightly grabbed on to the sides of the bed. I couldn't hold on as I too started jerking furiously watching my mom suck a cock for the first time.

The sensation was wonderful and just when I thought I would never want the licking to stop, she started sucking. Her mouth engulfed Uncle Shyam's shaft in a warm and wet paradise. She bobbed up and down, alternating between slow, sensual licking and fast, aggressive sucking. As she sucked and slurped on Uncle Shyam's dick, the sights and sounds were almost too much for me to bear. The sucking and slurping noises she was making along with the feel of her mouth and tongue on his dick were taking Uncle Shyam to newer heights of pleasure. "Ungghhhhh.....Ahhhhh....Shikhhaaaaaa!!!", he moaned and cried.

My mom knew just what she was doing. She sucked with abandon until this old man was just about to explode, and then slowed almost to a stop and then started again. Surprisingly, Uncle Shyam's pecker was growing larger and thicker now. My mother wrapped her finger and thumb tightly around the base of his shaft to help him prolong his pleasure. After working on Uncle Shyam's cock for several minutes, she climbed down between his legs where she could lick and tease his testicles. She gently took each one into her mouth and sucked as the old pervert moaned with pleasure. Uncles testicles were huge and every time she would touch them with her tongue, his body would jump from the sensitivity in that area.

It almost looked like my mom was enjoying this. The disgust on her face was completely gone and it looked as if she was also in a lust-filled haze.

As I watched, my mom stopped licking Uncle Shyam's balls and started to lick and kiss his long member instead. She kept stroking it with her hand as she covered his cock with saliva. Finally she took the head into her mouth and started to suck it again. Finally he said, "Ufff...Shikha darling, ami aar dhore rakhte parchi na! Unghhhhhhhhh....AMi maallll felchiii!!" ("Ufff...Shikha darling, I can't hold it any longer! Unghhhhhh....I'm cummmmmmiiinnnngggggggg!!")

My mom quickly pulled his dick out of her mouth and spews of hot sperm landed on her face. It was such an incredible sight! She closed her eyes as the cum fell on her face, hair and her breasts. Uncle Shyam was spent. For a few minutes he laid on the bed unable to move. "Thank you, Shikha. Thank you very much. Tumi aaj ei buro manush take ja shukh diecho er age ar keo dite pareni." ("Thank you, Shikha. Thank you very much. The amount of pleasure that you've given me is unbelievable.") I looked down towards my pants and I too had wet my pants again.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:15 PM