Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Shyam Uncle was impressed. He smiled and said, "Khub bhalo! Kintu aaj tumi ja tomar chakor sathe korchile seta toh onno kichui bolche. Jai hok, lojja peo na. Chuddakad howa kharap kichui na. Prottek ta manush kei nijer sorirer khide metate hoe, eta ami mone kori. Amar boyesh tomar theke khub ekta beshi na, kintu obhigotta tomar theke onektai beshi. Ami jani sorir er khide bere gele manush er ki obostha hoye. R tomar bor toh bodhaye onek maash dhorei tomar saririk khide metae ni. Tahle etar jnoo toh tomae keu dosh dite parbe na." ("Very good! But today what you were doing with your servant paints an entirely different picture. Anyways, don't feel ashamed. There's no shame in being slutty. Every person should quench their bodily hunger, that's what I feel. I'm not too older than you, but I certainly have more experience than you. I know what you feel when your bodily hunger increases to unbearable amounts. And you're husband hasn't touched you in months. No one can blame you for this.")

Uncle Shyam's strong and kind words were beginning to have an effect on my mother as I saw her nervousness decreasing. But she still restrained herself from speaking out her thoughts. "Acha, Shikha, ebar ekta kaaj koro, tumi lafate paro" ("Okay, Shikha, do one thing, can you jump")

My mother was shocked to hear such an absurd request. "Mane" ("What")

"Tumi lafate paro" ("Can you jump"), he repeated. "Khali 5-6 bar lafiye dekhao." ("Jump about 5-6 times.")

"Kintu..." ("But...")

"Arey darling, koro na jeta bolchi. Ami ekta jinish dekhte chai." ("Darling, do as I say. I just wanna see something.")

"Thikache." ("Fine.") My mother then bent her knees and jumped as high as she could. The moment she made the first jump, I was amazed and my eyes were literally glued on to her chest. The jump made her enormous tits bounce like a pair of beach balls. It was quite obvious that her large boobs were not encased in a bra and as her oversize breasts jiggled every time she moved, her huge nipples stuck out like little gbangs. Shyam Uncle was having a kick watching her in this state. His right hand automatically went to his crotch and he began caressing his dick openly over his trousers.

After six jumps, my mother noticed Shyam Uncle scratching his cock and immediately stopped. She was breathing heavily now, her melons going up and down slowly with every long breath.

"Darun, Shikha. Odbhut bhalo." The old man clapped like a teenager in his first strip club visit. Acha ebar dekhi tumi age sotti bolchile kina. Dhire dhire tomar nighty ta kholo aar amae dekhao bhetore ki lukiye ache." ("Wonderful, Shikha. Amazing performance. Okay, now let's see if you were telling the truth earlier or not. Slowly take off your nighty and show me what you're hiding underneath.")

"Ki" ("What"), she said, in shock.

"Ki holo abar Arey nijer chakor er samne lojja koro ni toh amar samne kiser lojja Dekho tumi ajker dine kichukhoner jnoo amar ghulam. Tumi ete nijei raji hoechile. R tachara ami toh ekhon obdi tomae chui ni. Amar onekdiner shok tomae samna-samni langto dekhar. Please, amake aar opekha korio na. Tai bolchi, khule felo nighty ta!" ("What happened now If you had no problem undressing in front of your servant, then why do you have a problem undressing in front of me Listen, you are my slave for some time today. You yourself agreed to this. Besides, I haven't even touched you yet. I have been dying to see your naked body for a long time. Please, don't make me wait any longer. Take off your nighty!")

My mom was cornered. There was no escape from this ugly pervert. "Thikache. Khulchi." ("Okay. I'm opening.") Slowly she lifted the folds of her nighty. First her creamy legs came into view causing Shyam Uncle to lick his lips in anticipation. Then, her meaty plump thighs appeared. They were properly shaved, looking fresh and inviting. Uncle clutched his shaft hard and let out a soft groan of pleasure and pain. Then her most private part was revealed. Her unshaved pussy! There was an abundance of hair covering her mound, but you could still see the juicy pink lips peeking through the jungle. Her pussy appeared to be a little less tight than I had expected and the sight seemed to excite Shyam Uncle to no end. His mouth was gaping open and even some saliva was slipping from it. My mom continued to take off her nighy and this time her perfect round boobs came into view.

Uncle couldn't hold his breath any more. "Wow! Tomar figure ta toh perfect akdom!" ("Wow! Your figure is totally perfect!") After taking off her dress mom attempted to throw that on the side of the floor, when Uncle said, "Darao! Tomar nighty ta amae dao!" ("Wait! Give your nighty to me!") With no other choice, she threw it towards him and he caught it with his hand.

I could see the disgust in my mom's face when this man began franctically sniffing at her dress like a wild dog. He even licked parts of it which caused my mom to shudder in excitement and repulsion. Finally, he let go and said, "Wow, Shikha! Ekbar ghure darao. Tomar pacha ta ektu dekhi." ("Wow, Shikha! Turn around. I want to see your ass.") Again, obeying the rules my sweet mother turned around and let this pervert watch her plump ass cheeks with hungry eyes. "Jhuke darao samner dike. Aar du haath die tomar pachar dabna guloke bhag koro. Ami tomar poder ched dekhte chai." ("Bend forward. And spread both your cheeks with your hands. I want to see your asshole.")

Rarely had I seen my mother subjected to such acts of depravity. But I have to admit, I was enjoying every second of her humiliation as I too started shagging my member with her acts.

My mother bent forwards and with her two hands, she parted her plump butt-cheeks and showed this pervert her inviting ass-crack. It was magnificent. Such a small and tight hole between two such huge globes. Amazing!

"Shikha, ami aar amar uttejona dhore rakhte parchina." ("Shikha, I can't control my urges any longer.")

My mom left her position and turned around, her white milk tanks again coming into view. "Mane Ki bolte chaichen apni" ("What Whata re you trying to say") She was worried now, thinking maybe he wanted to fuck her.

"Bolchilam je tomae erom eka langto hoye thakte dekhe amar mone koshto hochhe. Tai amio tomae join korte chai." ("What I'm trying to say is I'm feeling sorry seeing you standing naked all alone. So, I've decided to join you.") Saying this, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. My mother was too shocked to respond. Then Uncle Shyam took off his belt and stood up. As a result, my mom took two steps back. Then he unbuttoned his trousers and took them off. Now he was only wearing his underwear and from the size of the tent created over there, he seemed quite big for an old man. Then, he took that off as well.

His thick member sprung out immediately and was dangling in front of my mother now. It looked as big as mine. About six inches in length and around 3 inches thick. My mother couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Ki pochondo hoyeche, darling" ("So, do you like it, darling"), he asked with a wicked smile again.

Hearing his words, my mom snapped out of her trance and looked away. "Arey eto bhoy pacho keno Eta toh emon kichui boro na. Tomar gud e aaram se ete jabe." ("Hey, why are you acting so scared. It's not even that big. It'll fit smoothly in your pussy.") The word "gud" ("pussy") pinched her like a pin and she involuntarily said, "Isshhhh!".

He sat down again. "Tomar nipple guloke duto angul er majhe dhore chimti kato. Shakto koro. Ami oder shokto dekhte chai!" ("Take your nipples between two fingers and pinch them hard. Make them stiff. I wanna see them stiff!")

My mother obeyed. Placing her inder finger and thumb on two sides, she began pinching her nipples as hard as she could. The pain and pleasure was so much that she had to moan. "Ahhhhh...Unghhhhh...Isshhhhh...Ufff.." This old man was taking her to new heights of perversion and pleasure.

Uncle Shyam couldn't control himself and started stroking his already erect cock owing to the hot scence in front of him. My mom's eyes were now glued to his hand as they moved up and down his standing dick. She pinched her nipples even harder now, in excitement.

Finally, Uncle Shyam signalled her to stop. "Byas, onek hoeche. Ebar matite hatu gere bosho." ("Alright, that's enough. Now kneel down on the floor, in front of me.")

My mom did as she was told. Her eyes still fixed on his member. As soon as she got on all fours, her hanging mammaries appeared to jiggle erotically with every movement.

"Shabaash, darling! Ebar hamaguri diye amar bara tar kache esho. Aaj tumi prothombar ekjon paraye lok er dhon chusbe." ("Wonderful, darling! Now crawl to my erect baby-maker. Today, for the first time, you will taste a person's meat that's other than your husband.")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:14 PM