Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 14

Shyam Uncle, the neighbourhood pervert! (Part II)
My mom was shocked. "Amar bedroom" ("My bedroom"), she asked to confirm, hoping that Shyam Uncle was just plain joking.

But he was not. "Hain. Abar ki Obossho tumi chaile ekhaneo amra khelte pari." ("Yes. What else Of course, if you want then we can play here as well."), he winked like a devil. "Tumi jerom bolbe." ("The choice is yours.")

My mom realized that I could wake up any second. She thought that if I somehow came to know about her ordeal with our servant Haria, then she would feel very embarrassed. Also, I could also tell Dad about what she's been up to in his absence. This was a risk she couldn't afford to take. On the other hand, before this, she had never allowed any male in her bedroom other than my dad. And she knew what kind of a pervert this Shyam Uncle was. Once she let him inside her bedroom, she would be giving him an open opportunity to do anything she wanted with her. But there was no other choice.

She shook her head and replied, "Acha cholun amar bedroom e." ("Fine, come with me to my bedroom.")

Uncle Shyam couldn't wait. He jumped up from the sofa and started following my mom into her bedroom. The bedroom was on the upper floor and I had to take cover. I quickly entered my room, closed the door and pretended to be asleep. When I heard their steps as they were walking up the staircase. When they reached the third floor of our house, I heard a knock on the door. "Babu, tui ghumachish" ("Babu, are you sleeping"), my mom asked from outside. I knew that if I responded then she would ask Shyam Uncle to leave. So, I stayed quiet hoping that my mom will think I'm sleeping.

When my mom didn't hear any response, I heard her locking the door from the outside. I smiled thinking how naive she was. They moved to the other room beside mine, where my mom and dad usually sleep. I heard the door open and then close shut. That's when I decided to get up.

What my mom forgot was that our room's balconies were located very close to each other, only about a foot apart. I immediately went to my balcony. It was close to evening and was starting to get dark. I carefully and hastily put my left foot across the gap and onto my parent's bedroom balcony. And then the right one. I was desperate to watch what was going on and nothing could stop me. When I reached their balcony, I hid myself below the short glass window and peeped inside to see what was going on.

Shyam Uncle was sitting on the edge of the bed and my mom was standing just a few feet away, facing him with a look of fear and tension on her face. "Shikha, tomar bedroom ta toh sanghatik! Er age kojon ke dhukiecho ekhane" ("Shikha, you're bedroom is amazing! How many people have you taken inside here")

"Isshhh..chi! Apnar lojja kore na Esob ki bolchen Ami amar husband ke chara kauke ekhane aste dini aaj obdi!" ("Isshhhh...chi! Don't you have the least bit of shame. I've never allowed anyone other than my husband to come in here!")

"Tai naki Tomader oi chakor ta keo na" ("Is that so Not even that servant of yours"), he gave a wicked smile.

"Ekebarei na! Dekhun o ajkei kaje prothombar eschilo. R ami oi dhoroner mohila noe!" ("Never! Listen, today is the first day he came to work. And besides, I'm not that kind of woman!")

Shyam Uncle put a finger on his lips and said, "Shhhhh! Chitkar koro na. Tomar chele pasher ghore ghumacche. Jege gele kelenkari hoe jabe. Amar ar ki ache Amaketo emniteo parae keu pochondo kore na. Kintu tomar ei sexy chobigulo market e beriye gele, tomake bessa bole parar lokera ekhan theke tariye debe ebong tomar shwami o tomar chele dujonei tomae chere chole jabe. Tai bolchi, aste kotha bolo." ("Shhh! Don't shout. Your son is in the next room. If he wakes up, then you're doomed. What do I have to lose The people in this neighborhood already consider me a pervert. But if you're sexy picture come out in the open, then the people will undoubtedly call you a whore and throw you out of this neighborhood. Moreover, you husband and son will also be forced to leave you. That's why I'm telling you to talk softly.")

My mother was forced to cool down for the sake of her honor. This vile, ugly pervert had her exactly where he wanted. "Ebar ami jemon jemon proshno korchi, thik temon temon uttor dao." ("Now, answer my question exactly as I put them in front of you.") She nodded her head submissively. "Acha ebar tahle bolo, tumi je ektu age bolle tumi 'oi dhoroner mohila' nou, tar mane ki Ki dhoroner mohila" ("Okay, now tell me, when you said that you're not 'that kind of woman', what did you mean What kind of woman")

"Baje dhoroner." ("The bad kind."), my mom said, lowering her head.

Shyam Uncle decided to act dumb. "Baje dhoroner bolte Kerom dhoroner Thik kore bolo." ("What do you mean by 'the bad kind' Say it clearly.")

My mom knew the words he was looking for. But in her head, she was still a conservative housewife and therefore, she was afraid to use those dirty words. "Nongra dhoroner mohila." ("Dirty kind of women."), she said. The look on Shyam Uncle's face showed that he was disappointed with her replies. He tried to bring out the camera from his pocket again as a threat, when my mom decided to supress her pride and say the words. "Chuddakad mohila! Ishhhhh!" ("Slutty women! Ishhh!") She closed her eyes and bit her tongue as soon as she said the word.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:14 PM