Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

Out of impulse and excitement, he suddenly wrapped his free hand across my mom's waist which caused her to jump off the tea-table in surprise. "Eta...ki korchen apni Apni bolechilen amake choben na." ("What...what are you doing You said you weren't going to touch me."), she said with a much lower base. Uncle Shyam bit his tongue. "Oho! Amari bhul. Kintu tomar ei darun sexy chobigulo dekhe ami aar nijeke shamlate parini. Ei chobigulo bikri korle prochur poisha pawa jabe." ("Oho! My mistake. But I couldn't stop myself after watching all these sexy photos of yours. These pictures will fetch good money if I decide to sell them.")

My mother immediately folded her hands and pleaded, "Na please, erom korben na. Apni ja bolben, jerom bolben, ami seromi korbo." ("No, please don't do this. I'll do whatever you ask, in return.")

A wicked smile crossed his dirty lips. "Good. Tahle ajker theke tumi amar ghulam. Ami jerom bolbo tomae serom korte hobe." ("Good. Then, from today onwards, you're my slave. You'll do whatever I say.")

My mother shook her head. "Kintu amar swami ar chele jante parle" ("But what if my husband or son finds out")

"Chinta koro na. Oder samne tumi sati-sabitri hoye thakbe, kintu amar samne amar ghulam hoye. Bujhecho" ("Don't worry. In front of them you'll remain a devoted wife and mother, but with me you'll act like my slave. Is that clear")

With her head held low, she replied, "Hain. Thikache." ("Okay. As you wish.") "Tahle ami ja ja jigesh korchi seta sotti kore uttor dao. Tumi ei nighty'r bhetore ki pore acho" ("Then you'll answer everything I ask truthfully. What are you wearing underneath this nightgown")

Without looking into his eyes, my mother replied, "K...Kichu na. Ami bhetore kichu pore nei." ("N...Nothing. I'm not wearing anything underneath.")

The old man's eyes lit up in excitement. "Tai naki Tahle tomar bedroom e cholo. Ami dekhte chai tumi sotti bolcho na mithe." ("Really Then let's go to your bedroom. I want to test if you're telling the truth or not.")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:13 PM