Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 11

Return to the market - Part IV
As soon as my mom heard the knock on the door, she got thoroughly scared. Nayan tried to calm her down, "Chinta korben na. Ami dekhchi ke eseche." ("Don't worry. I'll see who it is."), he again reverted back to his polite manner of saying "apni" instead of "tui" and I could see his dick beginning to get limp.

My mother was almost in tears. A moment ago she was incredibly aroused and now she seemed terribly ashamed by what she had done. She immediately started wiping off all the sticky saliva from her face. This was an incredibly erotic sight - my sweet homely mother wiping off another man's juices from her smooth cheeks and the rest of her pretty white face! She also adjusted the pallu of her sari so that it more adequately covered her ample breasts.

Before opening the door, the butcher gave once last glance at my mother and she turned around, with her back now facing the door. Nayan then opened the latch, partially opened the door and snuck his head out through the opening. "Ki re laora Ki chodacchis etokhon dhore bhetore" ("What are you upto, you dick What the fuck are you doing inside this hut for so long"), the man outside said. I was surprised to notice that it was the same sabziwala that we had met a few days ago, the one who was staring at my mother's plunging cleavage while she was trying to buy fruits from her.

"Na re, bara. Ei ektu boshe chilam." ("No, you prick. I just came her to sit down, that's all."), the butcher replied casually.

But the sabziwala wasn't convinced. "Tor thobra dekhe bojha jache kichu ekta byapar ache Bol na sala ki hoeche! Magi der moton lojja pachis keno" ("Your face is telling a different story. Just tell me what the matter is. Why are you acting so shy like a little bitch") At this point, I was starting to get scared as well. My dick was getting flaccid inside Puchu's hand and this seemed to annoy him a lot more than the arrival of some random sabziwala.

"Ki holo Tomar dhon ta erom foshke jache keno" ("What happened Why is your shaft turning limp all of a sudden") With that, he gripped onto my cock a little tighter.

I nervously replied, "Na asole amar ma jodi dhora pore jae, tahle ki hobe" (No, actually, I was thinking what if my mother get's caught.") My heart was beating faster now thinking of the consequences if she were really caught.

Then my worst fears were pronounced by this perverted 18 year old himself. "Ki ar hobe Amar Mama r Salim dujone mile tomar ma er guder rosh upobhog korte." ("What do you think will happen Then, my Mama and Salim can both get a taste your mother's cunt juices."), he replied with an evil smile. Although I was enjoying whatever was happening up until this point, I certainly didn't want her to do something she wasn't comfortable in. And this sabziwala looked uglier than any low class man I'd ever seen.

Suddenly he said, "Ei bhetore ke" ("Hey, who's inside") Both mine and my mother's hearts skipped a beat when he asked that. The sabziwala peered into the room and saw my mother standing there facing backwards. He gave a smirk and asked Nayan, "Kire, magi lukiye rekhechis bhetore Agey bolbi toh. Mmmm Hmmm. Eka eka khabi Nijer bhai-bondhuder ke swadh nite dibi na ektuo" ("So you're hiding a bitch inside, are you You should've said earlier. Mmmmm Hmmm. Are you going to have her all to yourself Aren't you going to let your friends taste her") The butcher looked back at my mother with a smile. I bet my mother's ears were getting warm hearing these low class people talking so cheaply about her and thinking that she's some common whore. I have to admit though, between the sabziwala's degrading words and Puchu constant pinching and stroking of my dick, I was starting to get hard again.

"Na, ajke na. Aaj ei magita amar dhon er byatha metabe." ("No, not today. Today this slut will ease my cock's pain."), he said while ogling her. I could see that his crude words were affecting my mom as she was trembling like a leaf.

"Hmmm. Magitar boyesh koto Dekhe toh khub beshi mone hoche na." ("Hmmm. What is that slut's age She doesn't look too old."), the sabziwala said, while licking his own lips.

"Ei 40-45 hobe bodhae. Magi chodar somoe eto proshno korte nei. Ei jonne tor bhag e aaj obdi keu jote ni, tor nirosh bou ke chara." ("40-45 maybe. When your fucking a slut, you shouldn't ask so many questions. That is why you've never had a woman other than your juiceless wife.")

"Ahahaha...ta bote. Tahle tor kaj howar por ki amra ei bessha take aaj rat er jnoo pete pari" ("Aahahah...that's true. So once you're done with her, can we take this whore for the night") I could see that the sight of my mother's mature body had turned him on a lot. His eyes were fixed on her shapely figure and they were examining every inch of her hot body.

"Dekha jabe. Age ami or guder jwala ta mitiye di. Tarpor jodi toder jonno kichu bache tahle raat eo deke nebo. Kachei thake, tai chinta koris na." ("We'll see. First I'll soothe the fire in her cunt. Then if anything's left of her when I'm done, then I'll bring her to you at night. She lives close by, so don't worry.") With that, he bid farewell to his perverse low class friend and closed the door.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:09 PM