Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
When the butcher was done licking my mother's left cheek, he took a step back to admire the view of his work. One side of her pretty face was glistening with the man's saliva, almost reflecting the incoming light. With my mom's eyes closed, he started openly stroking his shaft over his lungi while staring at her face with a hungry look. It was quite big as it poked against the thin fabric of his dirty lungi. He took off his tank ("genji") now since the room was 
getting hotter by the minute. 

Nayan came forward again and this time, he tightly gripped my mother's jaw which caused her to open her eyes in shock.

He then forcibly turned her head around to face him. Perhaps the strong desi liquor was beginning to take effect. When my mom looked into his lusty eyes, she became incredibly frightened. She wanted to turn away and escape the strong stench of liquor emanating from this low-class pervert's mouth , but she was frozen in fear. "Ebar thonth!" ("Now lips!"), he declared with a crude voice. 

Puchu whispered again, "Dekh! Ebar tor magi ma jibone prothombar desi mod er shadh pabe. Tao amar Mama'r thonth diye!" ("Watch! Now, your bitch mother will taste desi liquor for the first time in her life. That too from my Uncle's lips.") 

The butcher brought my mom's face closer to his and placed his rough black lips against her soft rosy petals. My mother closed her eyes and pressed her lips together to avoid this man's attack. Nayan flicked out his tongue and attempted to part her lips with it. When he realized it was difficult, he said with a crude voice, "Thonth ta khol! Jibh ta bhetore dhukte de!" ("Open your lips! Let my tongue enter!") It was shocking to see how bold this butcher had become. He was no longer addressing my high-class mother as "apni" and instead, was now referring to her as "tui", which was indeed very degrading. 

My mother was scared and therefore, had to obey this pervert's wishes.

The butcher tried again and this time he was successfully able to part her lips with his long tongue. As soon as my mother's lips were parted, he thrust his tongue into her mouth like a snake. Nayan's daily diet included desi liquor, paan, gutkha and a lot of other distasteful things. And as his tongue explored the insides of my mother's mouth, I wonder how much of those things she could taste herself. The butcher was now massaging his tongue over hers. Beads of saliva were sexily dripping from their mouths and falling onto the exposed top-halves of her mature breasts. Nayan released his grip from her jaw and slowly dropped his hand to her shoulder, pulled her towards him and continued kissing her on the lips. As he pulled her closer, her sari-clad breasts pressed and slid across his bare chest. He pulled her against him more tightly, almost in a hug. His erect manhood was also poking against her plump thighs now, as she shivered due to its feel. 

Initially, my mother hesitated and then slowly started reciprocating. Perhaps the earlier incident with our servant
Haria had left her somewhat unsatisfied and therefore, the crude acts of this lowborne butcher was beginnning to turn her on. She wrapped her hands around his neck and they kissed passionately. 

They were gripping each other frantically now. This continued for a few minutes, after which they finally came up for air and she looked as if she was going to push him away. But then he kissed her again! This time he gently bit her lips, making her groan in both pain and pleasure. The room was silent, except for some soft sucking and kissing noises. 

He then slobbered over her lips and tongued her mouth and throat for what felt like ages.

I was incredibly aroused; my cock was throbbing. Suddenly, Puchu squeezed it tighter and I moaned, "Ahhhh. Aste." ("Ahhh. Slowly."), I pleaded. Puchu was grinning like a hyena.

When they finally broke the kiss, my mother was a mess. Her pallu was completely off her shoulder and was now hanging from her left arm. Her blouse covered breasts were exposed for this perverse man to leer and explore with his eyes. Her face was glistening with this man's saliva and some of their mixed saliva was actually dripping like long strings of silk from her mouth, onto her blouse covered tits. "Tor ma ke toh puro sonargachir rendir moton lagche re! Isshhh ami jodi bhetore thaktam!" ("Your mother looks exactly like one of those whores from sonargachi! Issshhh, if only I was inside!"), Puchu said as he stroked my cock faster. I was feeling both embarrased and aroused by his continuous dirty commentary as well as his expert stroking.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door!
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:09 PM