Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 10

Return to the market - Part III

My mother was hesitant. Although she knew that a person's saliva has antiseptic properties, surely she had reservations  about allowing this low-class butcher to lick her. But Nayan was insistent. This wasn't the first time he had been with a mature woman and he knew ways to subdue them. He brought his mouth closer and my mother turned her head with a disgusted expression on her face. "Tumi mod kheye escho" ("Are you drunk"), she asked.

"Ekdom alpo. Asole ekhane saradin thakte hoe toh tai. Ar apni eto ghinna pachen keno Mora janowar er pocha mangsher gondho theke desi mod er mot mote gondho onek bhalo ami jantam." ("Just a little. Actually I have to stay here everyday and that's why I drink. Buy why are you feeling so disgusted The smell of a dead animal's rotting flesh is far worse than the smell of desi liquor, as far as I know."). His face was now inches away from my mother cheeks. Her head was still turned away and she twisted her nose as a sign of further disgust.

Suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my penis. I turned to see that it was Puchu. I was shocked and knowing that Puchu put his finger on his lips to signal me to be silent. "Chinta koro na." ("Don't worry"), he whispered, "Ekta kaj kori. Tumi amar dhon dhore khecho ar ami tomar. Ete beshi aaram pabe dekho." ("Let's do something. I'll stroke your dick while yo stroke mine. It'll me much more relaxing, you'll see.")

"Kintu ami aaj obdi onno karur dhon chui ni." ("But I've never ever touched another person's dick before."), I blurted nervously.

"Tahle ekbar chuye dekho. Bhalo na lagle korbe na." ("Then try touching it once. If you don't like it, then you don't have to do it.") I decided to give it a shot. As I wrapped my fingers around his long throbbing cock, I felt a tingle in my stomach. After a while, he started stroking my member and it was such a unique feeling, that I ended up releasing soft moans in ecstasy. "Ahhhh....Unghhh", like that. He was stroking it expertly - sometimes faster and sometimes slower.

"Ki, bhalo lagche" ("Are you enjoying it"), he asked with a smile. I nodded with my eyes closed. "Tahle, amar dhon ta dieo khelo." ("Then, do the same with my dick as well.") I nodded and obeyed like a cock-slave. "Ar chokh kholo! Amar tharki Mama tomar khanki ma ke kerom bhabe byabohar korche seta bhalo kore dekhe moja loto." ("And open your eyes! Watch and relish how my dickhead Mama is using your slut mom.") I opened my eyes and we looked into the room once again.

Nayan took out his tongue and placed the tip of it on my mother's smooth left cheek. Almost immediately I saw her shudder in embarrassment. Although by this point of time my mother had become quite used to male touches - thanks to the tailor, his brutish nephew Haripada and our cheeky servant Haria - , up until now she hadn't willingly allowed any man other than her husband to use their tongues on her. That is why she seemed so embarrassed and frustrated with what this low-class pervert was doing with her. With her head still turned sidewayds, she closed her eyes and balled her fists in frustration. 

The moment she shuddered from the feel of the butcher's wet tongue, his confidence increased. He now pressed his entire long tongue against her rosy cheek and began licking it with vigor. He ran his tongue across her skin, from the base of her chin and up into her ear. My mother gritted her teeth in disgust. This horrible man was actually licking her face clean. Then he pressed his lips against her cheeks and planted a sloppy wet kiss there. Nayan kissed her cheek and kissed up to her ear. Puchu and I could prominently hear the sounds of wet kissing. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:05 PM