Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Suddenly, I saw something surprising. My mother faintly thrust her cream pies against the butcher's prying fingers. I was very sure he could realize that because a dirty smirk came across his face. Nayan's lewd actions were undoubtedly sexually tormenting her and rising to simply unbearable heights.

Again this young boy beside me spoke, "Arey tor ma'r toh dekhchi hebby rosh. Dekh amr tharki mama'r hath er kajer kerom moja lutche." ("Hey, you're mom seem's to have a lot of sex-drive. See how she's enjoying my asshole uncle's touches.")
Although his words were utterly degrading, I was enjoying them a lot and my dick inside my jeans was beginning to stir.

"Didi, apni eto ghamachen keno" ("Didi, why are you sweating so much."), all of a sudden he blurted. Though Nayan knew the reason, he simply wanted to enjoy the look on my mother's face when he asked this extremely embarrassing question.

My mother opened her eyes and felt her forehead. Indeed she was sweating a lot. Quickly she thought of an answer, "Ashole khub gorom toh tai..." ("Actually, it's so hot and that's why...")

"Oh bujhlam. Jai hok, ami jol diye toh jaega gulo muche dilam, kintu kichu rashaynik podartho oi jaygagulor upor na lagale halka daag roye jabe." ("Oh I understand. Anyways, I've washed those spots with the wet cloth but if we don't apply any antiseptics to those portions then I'm afraid the marks will remain there.") I was surprised when he said that. The blood stains had totally disappeared from her skin and still this man was insisting for more treatment. What could he possibly want now

I didn't have to wait for long to find out. When he saw the inquisitive look on my mother's face, he said, "Amar kache toh kono erom podartho nei, bojai ekta chara." ("I don't have any such antiseptics, except for one.")

My mother looked at him curiously, with her pallu still hanging from her waist and her bosom still mostly exposed. "Konta chara" ("Except for what")

"Age apni kotha din je apni raag korben na." ("First, you have to promise me you won't get angry.")

"Thikache, raag korbo na. Bolo ebar." ("Fine, I won't be angry. Now tell me.")

The butcher cleared his throat. "Ami sunechi manusher lala oshuder moton kaaj kore. Tai apni jodi bolen tahle ami amar jiber jol die apnar dehe laga ei nongra gulo porishkar korte pari." ("I've heard that a man's saliva almost works like medicine. So if you allow me, I'd like to wipe off the marks on your body with my tongue. ") What was this man saying! The request was so absurd that you'd have to be crazy to buy into it.

Even my mother was shocked. "Dhut ki baje bokcho!" ("What are you saying!"), she yelled furiously, "Matha kharap hoye geche tomar!" ("You're crazy!") She attempted to raise her pallu when this butcher yelled back.

"Kothata sunun age bhalo kore!" ("First listen to me properly!"), he roared like a lion. My mother was startled and she left her pallu immediately when she heard him shout. The butcher realized it would do him no good spooking her and so he returned to his normal voice. "Apni jodi eta bhalo kore porishkar na koran tahle kintu obostha khub kharap hoye jete pare. Apni Sen Babu ke chenen" ("If you don't clean these marks properly, then you're condition will worsen. Do you know Sen Babu")

"Hain. Uni toh besh kichudin dhore oshustho." ("Yes. He's been sick for a long time."), she said meekly.

"Thik bolechen. Ar apnni ki janen onar ki hoyeche" ("Right. And do you know why he's sick"), he said in a serious tone. My mother nodded her head in the negative. "Uni oshusto hobar age amar theke mangsho nite eschilen. Tokhon onar mukheo halka kore mangsher rokto chite gechilo." ("Before falling ill he came to me for buying mutton. At that time, some of the blood from the meat had spurted right onto his face.") My mother was listening intently. "Onake ami onekbar bolechilam amar sathe aste jate ami oita porishkar kore dite pari. Kintu uni amar kotha sunlen na. Tai aaj onar erom durdhosha." ("I had told him several times to come with me so I could clean that up. But he didn't listen. That's why he's in this pathetic condition.") She was shocked. "Asole ei mangsho bhalo kore ranna na korle jibanu jai na. Ebong ei jibanu gulo kono bhabe sorire gele sorirer khub khoti kore. Apni ki chaan oshusto hoye porte" ("Actually, this meat needs to be cooked thoroughly to get rid of the bacteria. And if they somehow find their way into a person's body then they can cause a lot of damage. Do you want to get sick")

I could see that my mother was scared. But she would not let this butcher win easily. "Na ta toh chaina. Kintu tumi jodi egulo mukhe nao tahle tomar o toh khoti hote pare." ("No, I don't want that. But if you swallow these germs then you also might fall sick.")

"Hahaha", the butcher gave a hearty laugh, "Ami onek bochor dhore egulon katchi. Amar sorire ei jibanu sojjo korar khomota toiri hoegeche. Kintu apnar sorire hoyni. Tai bolchi. Amar kono osubidha nei, apni chaile ghor theke berie jete paren. Kintu er pore jodi apni oshusto hoye poren tahle er jnoo amae dayi korben na." ("I have been chopping this meat for a long time. My body has developed the immunity to fight against these germs. But your body hasn't. That's why I'm saying. I don't have a problem if you step out of this room. But if something happens to you in the future, then don't blame me.")

My mother was really scared now. Timidly, she said, "Acha, tumi jemon bolcho ami temon i korbo. Bolo ki korte chao." ("Fine, I'll do whatever you say. Tell me what you wanna do.")

A wicked grin escaped from Nayan The Butcher's face. Suddenly I felt a foreign hand touching my crotch area. Shocked, I glanced back at Puchu and saw him grinning at me. "Tomar dhon toh puro khara hoegeche dekhchi. Ma ke ei obosthay dekhte bhalo lage bujhi" ("You dick has risen up I see. Do you like watching your mom in such a compromising position") I didn't know what to answer, so I returned a nervous smile. "Chinta koro na. Amar samne kono bhoy nei. Chaile dhon ta bar korte paro. Jeans pant pore acho. Byatha korbe." ("Don't worry. You have nothing to fear from me. If you want you can take out your cock. You're wearing jeans so it might pain if you keep it inside.") He was right. My member was aching, stretching against the rough material of the jeans. So I unzipped my pants and took out my fly.

It was the first time someone outside my mother and father had seen my shaft, so I was feeling a little embarrassed. "Koto boro tomar bara ta" ("How big is your manhood"), he asked staring right at it.

"5.5 inch.", I replied nervously.

"Oh." Puchu hardly seemed impressed. "Amar ta bar korbo Tahle amra dujone mile tomar ma er dorshon korte korte handle marte parbo." ("Shall I bring out mine Then we can both look at your mother and masturbate.")

I nodded my head in approval and he took out his member from his shorts. It was quite big. About seven inches. But the most astonishing feature was it's thickness - about 3-4 inches thick. We both started stroking our wieners while staring at the action going on inside the room.

Meanwhile, my mother was preparing for what this low class butcher had in mind. After a long pause, he stared at my mother and said, "Ami prothome apnar gal ebong thothgulo jibh die chatbo..." ("I will first lick your cheeks and lips with my tongue...")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:01 PM