Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Then Haria gently held her shoulder and whispered, "Bhoye paiben na, Boudi. Ekhane toh ami r apni chara r keho nai. Ar tachara eiti toh khali ekta porikha, eite bichar korar joinyo je apnago amm boro na badhakophi. Ei porikhar dwara etao proman hoiya jaibe je apni oi shukno tv er mohilader theke kothao kom na." ("Don't be scared, Bhabi. There's no one here but the two of us. Besides, this is just a test to prove whether your mangoes are bigger or your cabbages. This exam will also prove that you're much better than those frail tv actresses.")

Once again, this low class servant had managed to trap my mother in his web of lust. The words spoken by Haria seemed to have a soothing effect on her. She calmed down and said, "Thikache, ami raji. Kintu amar nijer hathe saya khulte lojja lagche." ("Fine, I'm ready. But I'm ashamed to open my petticoat with my own hands.")

"Kono byapar na. Apni chokh bondho koira nin, ami khule ditesi." ("No problem. You can close your eyes while I open it for you.")

"Thik ache. Kintu panty khulben na." ("Fine. But don't take off my panties.")

Haria once again came closer to her and this time, deliberately shoved his dhoti-covered huge manhood against her thighs and my mom shuddered with the touch. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist in an attempt to reach the petticoat string. As a result, his bearded face was now grazing against my mom's naked back due to which she shivered and moaned in ticklish ecstacy. "Ooohh....ahhh...khocha lagche." ("Oooohh...ahhh...it's tickling."), she kept saying. Finally, this man-servant was able to unstring her petticoat and as soon as he did, it dropped onto the floor.

It was an amazing sight! My mother's panty had already bunched up to her ass-crack thereby causing her butt-cheeks to be fully exposed to the view of this demented servant. Moreover, the cool breeze coming from the window and lightly brushing against her womanhood caused her to tingle with delight. My sweet innocent mother was now standing almost naked in front of a low-class servant.

For a moment, Haria was absolutely stunned. My mom's entire body was almost spotless. Her thighs appeared like tree-trunks - fat, firm and juicy. The most amount of attention was towards her ass which seemed even more alluring to him than it did when he was actually watching her naked from a distance, when she came out of the bathroom. There were no wrinkles or freckles on her juicy doubles, they were as smooth and hairless as a baby's cheeks.

Haria brought his face closer to her ass and sniffed the aroma. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. Could he have smelled her womanly juices which had undoubtedly started pouring from her pussy, by now I knew what he must've been thinking. Any other man would've laid her on the ground and fucked her by now. For a low-class pervert, he was showing unbelievable restraint.

Then he again grabbed her naked bumpers with his both hands and started caressing them. The feeling of rough hands on her smooth cheeks made my mother go crazy. "Uhhh...Uff...Unnghh", she moaned in lustful ecstasy.

"Kowa mushkil - doodh boro na pacha." ("Hard to tell whether boobs are bigger or bums.")

My mom spoke in an almost trance like voice. "Onek toh dekhle. Ebar bolo kongulo boro." ("You've seen a lot. Now tell me which ones are bigger.")

"Dekhiya toh dutoe darun lagtase. Konta beshi suswadu, seta khaiya koite hoibe." ("Both are looking great. But I'll have to taste them to figure out which ones taste better.")

"Dushtu kothakar! Hath die joto maap nawar ache niye nao, mukh lagate debo na. Ami ek boro ghorer bouma." ("Naughty man! Touch me as much as you like, but don't use your tongue. I'm the woman of an honorable house.") My mother was constantly trying to remind herself that she was after all an upper class married woman. Therefore, playing with a guy like this is highly wrong for her. But she was still unable to gather enough strength to oppose him. "Taratari bolo na. Noeto ami abar kapor pore felbo kintu." ("Hurry up and speak. Otherwise I'll put on my clothes again."), she threatened.

With that she attempted to lift her petticoat and as she bent down, her buttocks suddenly collided against his huge throbbing member. It was almost as if her ass was inviting his dick saying, "Come, ravage me! I'm shaking for you!"

Haria couldn't control himself any longer. He desperately hugged her from behind and shoved his dhoti-covered wiener between her inner thighs, just inches away from her pussy. As an involuntary reaction, my mom squeezed her thighs together apparently trapping his cock between them. "Ki korcho Charo amay!" ("What are you doing Leave me!") Although my mom's words were stern, her physical movements indicated something else. She tightly grabbed on to the window grills, perhaps anticipating another powerful orgasm.

Haria kept pushing his shaft in and out of her thighs. He didn't respond to my mom's question and my mom too didn't care to repeat. She just closed her eyes and cried, "Unghhh...Mmmmm...Ki je korcho tumi!" ("Unghhh....Mmmmmm...What the hell are you doing!")

After a few seconds, however, her eyes opened and she stared out the window. Immediately, without warning, she forcibly pushed our servant aside, grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom. Both Haria and I were astounded. However, I could see the patch in front of Haria's dhoti which showed that he had indeed attained orgasm before my mother fled the scene. But he was also shocked by the sudden turn of events. However, I was left hanging high and dry again.

##

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:57 PM