Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 7

Episode with the servant (second encounter)
My mother was stunned. I was stunned. Never had she received such an absurd request. Then again, I had never seen mother so willingly exposing herself in front of an outsider.

"Badhakopi Badhakopi kontake bolcho" ("Cabbage What are you calling a cabbage"), my mom asked confusedly.

"Ghure daran, tobe toh bolum." ("Turn around, and then I'll tell you.") She turned around and Haria immediately grabbed her twin globes with his hands. "Ei duto gol gol badhakphir i toh kotha bolchilum." ("These are the two cabbages I was talking about.")

"Unnnnghhh." My mom let out a moan as she felt his strong grip on her butt-cheeks. "Hut! Dushtu kothakar!" ("Uh! Naughty boy!"), my mom said teasingly. I couldn't believe my ears. My gentle loyal mom actually seemed to be enjoying this open molestation at the hands of her newly-appointed servant.

"Boudi, apnago paachar toh jobab nai. Dekhte eto sundor, taile khete kemon hoibe ke jane." ("Bhabhi, your ass is incredible. It's looks so beautiful that it makes me wonder as to how it would taste.") This was a vile comment and surely my mother would react to it. And she did! Except her reaction was not quite what I had expected. Instead of slapping this servant, she bent forward and pushed both her hands against the grills of the window, directly in front of her. That is when I noticed the window was open! While this was going on, she had completely forgotten to close the window. I wondered if anyone was looking from the other side. Anyways, as my mother bent forward, her ass quite lewdly jut out backwards, giving even more access to this low class dwarf.

My mother was completely driven by lust now. Moreover, words like "doodh", "pacha" and "maal" appeared to be only increasing her lust instead of infuriating her. As Haria continued to play with her buttocks, my mom asked teasingly, "Acha, eibar bolo, aam boro na badhakophi" ("Okay, now tell me, are my mangoes bigger or cabbages")

A mischievous grin appeared on his face. "Boudi, bahdhakopi toh ekhono deklum kothae Apni toh eita sonar moton lukaiya rakshen." ("Bhabhi, where have I seen your cabbages You've kept them hidden like your golden treasures.")

"Sona toh botei. Ami egulo kauke dekhai na." ("Gold it is. I never show them to anyone."), she replied in a childlike tone, which I guess made Haria even more excited as he began to pinch her ass-cheeks.

"Ouch", my mother cried in pain and ecstasy. "Ki korcho ta ki" ("What are you doing")

"Boudi, jotokhon na apni apnago badhakopi-gulon thik kore dekhaiben, totokhone ami ki kore bujhum je konta boro Ar jotokhon na ami etar ek siddhante aisi, totokhon ami apnago ei bhabei byatha dimun." ("Bhabi, until you show me your cabbages properly, how will I be able to know which one is bigger And unless I can come to a concrete conclusion, I will continue to torture you") With that statement he again pinched her cheek hard, causing her to moan again. The audacity of this servant was surprising. But the way he was talking seemed to have an effect on my mother.

"Arey, tumi toh nijei hathe dhore acho amar badhakophi gulo. Aar ki chai", ("Hey, you're touching and holding my cabbages in your hand What else could you want")

"Erom hole cholbe naki Aam puro deklum r badhakophi dekhum na. E toh annaye, boudi." ("How can this work To make a decision by just looking at your mangoes and not your cabbages, would be a great injustice, Bhabi.")

Finally my mom gave up. "Thik ache. Pechon die ektu saya ta tule dekhe nao. Kin2 sudhu ekta jholok." ("Fine. Just raise my petticoat a little bit and take a peek. But just for a second."). I knew for a fact that this sniveling bastard was not gonna let the opportunity of openly staring at a mature woman's booty pass him by. Especially, when the woman in question was so pretty and was already half-naked.

"Ek jholok dekhiya ki koriya thik korum, Boudi Bhalo kore dekle tobe toh bojha jabe asol maap ta." ("How can I decide in one second I need to see it properly to understand the measurements.")

"Dhet! Puro nogno kore charbe naki" ("Dhet! Will you make me nude now") she used the word "nogno" in a very discreet sense as she considered it to be a classier word than the other alternatives.

However, Haria had no class. "Dekhun boudi, amago mote sobaike langto e ghuira berano uchit. Kintu manush beimaan boila erom bhabe nijeko dhaika ghuira beraye.", ("Look Bhabhi, in my opinion every human being should walk around naked. But since hukmans are dishonest, they wear clothes to hide their corruption.") My mother surely noted the use of the word "langto" which was a indeed more depraved synonym of the word "nogno". She cried out a simple "Issshhhh" when the servant uttered that word. Haria continued caressing her petticoat covered butt and said, "Dekhun, ami ekjon shawt bekti. Tai amago langto hoe apnago samne darate kono lojja nai." ("") Saying that, he released his hands from her ass and hastily took off his kurta. Then he tossed it atop the pile of my mother's clothes that were laying on the floor.

I was shocked, and started stroking furiously. Something was bound to happen today, I felt.

My mom slightly tilted her head to see what this low class man was made of. He was a thin man, his chest and the rest of his body was pretty hairy. When noticed my mother side-face, I could note that she was somewhat impressed by this man. Truth be told, that was surprise in itself.

"Tahle amio dekhun ekhon apnago jaegae chole aisi. Ebar apni saya ta khulun r apnago gol gol pachar darshan koran." ("So, I've also come to your position. Now, take off your petticoat and show me your arse.") He was so direct that I was beginning to wonder why the heck she hadn't slapped him yet.

"Ami khulte parbo na go. Ami ekjon bibhahito mohila. Amar ekta chele ache." ("I can't take it off. I'm a married woman. I have a son."), she replied almost sadly while still supporting herself against the window grills.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:57 PM