Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Haria suddenly snapped out of his trance and blurted, "Bisheshotto apnago ki r bollum, Boudi Apnago ei gol gol roshalo torbuj gulon deikha toh ami obak hoiya-giyasi. Erom tight ebong boro doodh jonme karu dekhi nai. Sadharonto jaar doodh erom boro hoe, tar ta jhuila jae. Kin2 apnar aam-gulon toh ekdom taan hoiya daraiya ase. Iche kortese somosto rosh chuse khaiya loe." ("How can I even begin to tell you about what's special about you, Bhabhi I'm totally bewildered after seeing your round juicy melons. I've never seen any woman with such huge tight boobies. Usually when women have such big boobies, they are incredibly saggy. But your mangoes are so freaking tight. I almost feel like putting them in my mouth and sucking them dry.") This low-class servant was steadily changing his language. It was becoming more coarser and bolder by the second. On the other hand, my mother's expression suggested she was getting even more aroused. The word "doodh" ("boobies") and the expression "iche kortese somosto rosh chuse khaiya loe" ("I almost feel like putting them in my mouth and sucking them dry) made her hornier as she was probably beginning to understand this servant's motives. While Haria was uttering these words, I saw her openly touching her petticoat covered mound for a second. Perhaps all this chatting and fondling had caused her pussy juices to start flowing between her legs.

"Chat hat! Baje kotha bolo na. Ami tomar ei mishti kothae fashbo na. Erom boro doodh toh onekeri ache." ("Get lost! Don't talk nonsense. I'm not gonna fall for your sweet talk. Lots of women have such big boobs.") Even my mom was starting to use these words now.

"Boudi, ami apnago dibbi khaiya boltesi. Apnago moton bhorat cheharar maal, apnago boyeshi jodi keu pawa jae, jar aam apnago moton boro ebong shokto, taile ami aam khawae chaira dimun." ("Bhabi, I swear on your name. If we ever find a broad with such a plump figure as yours, belonging to your age group, with such huge firm mangoes, then I'll quit having mangoes altogether.") I was amazed at this servant's bold language. For the first time, he was referring to my mom as 'maal'.

However, my mother was unfazed. To my surprise, she laughed at the comment and said, "Onek aam chusecho naki" ("Have you sucked on a lot of mangoes")

Haria blushed and smiled, "Ebar koto jon jigassha koriben na, Boudi. Amago kaj hoilo aam khawa, git guina ki korum." ("Now, please don't ask me how many, Bhabi. My job is sucking on delicious mangoes, not counting their seeds.")

Upon hearing that, my mom plunged into thought. She was probably impressed by this man's achievements. Although he was short, ugly and lowborn, the thought that he had sucked on so many mangoes, i.e. he had tasted so many women, was astonishing to my sweet innocent mother. She never once questioned the authenticity of his claims and readily believed this perverted man.

"Ekta kotha bolum, Boudi" ("Shall I say something, Bhabi.") Haria said, interrupting her thoughts. "Jei mohilar aam boro hoe tar nicher badhakophi gulon o besh boro hoe. Apnar badhakophi gulon koto boro ektu dekhaben" ("The women who have such big mangoes usually possess huge cabbages as well. Can you show me how big your cabbages are")

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:56 PM