Incest in Hometown with Mom (Completed)
As soon as he turned, Suma's gaze fell on his partially protruding dick, which excited her and caused her to bite her lower lips.

Gokul did not have the courage to look at his mother; instead, he pretended to fold the clothes and place them on the table.

Suddenly... his mother spoke.

Suma: Gokul. Why is your Underwear so tiny? And look at your cock—it doesn't fit in there.

When he heard the word "cock," from his mother his Dick twitched and he became thrilled. He didn't know how to reply, so he made up a story.

Gokul: Yeahhh maaa, due to the summer, there are minor rashes that are ready to appear.... so I wore it for air circulation..... and the majority of my underwear is of this size itself maaaa.

Suma: Omg, rashes... we need to take care of them right now or they could become a big problem...

Saying this, she got up  from her bed and seated...

Suma: Come here goku, let me see where it's about to start.

When Gokul heard this, he went into full horny mode since his mother was about to witness his entire cock in front of him, and he was also afraid and shy...

Gokul: It's fine, Mom, I'll handle it myself. I'm also applying cream and rashes powder.

Suma: You are my son; I know you better, so come here and let me have a look...
..While saying this, she was not worried about gazing at her kid... her eyes were completely stuck to his big cock head.

Gokul carefully reached his mother, obyed her since he had no other choice.

He was excited as he was standing in front of his mother; he could see her half-boobs and the deep valley of hers and his cock was straight up to her face.

Suma: See how your cock doesn't fit in your pants at all? Alright, let's get some Underwear when we get home.
Gokul: Oh my goodness, mum!
Saying this, she reached out and touched the undear wear's elastic, bringing him a little closer.

Gokul was only playing along since he was too horny to control.

Suma said, "If you stand so far away, how can I look at the rashes? Come closer." At that moment, she completely removed his underwear.

When his mother saw his enormous cock protruding as soon as she pulled his underwear she immediately bit her lower lip and gave him a lustful look that lasted only a few seconds.

Suma: Show me where the rashes are growing in a deeper, lustful voice.

Gokul was extremely thrilled and incredibly hornier, and his cock clearly displayed this.

Gokul: i fell scratching my entire ....... mmmh ...... this thing ... showing his cock and my bottom tooo indicating his balls...

Suma: okay ... come bit near let me have a look ....

gokul came a bit near her ..... he felt he was extremely near to his mom's face...

Suma took her hand  reaching towards his cock to grab it ....... as she was very near ......... they heard a  knock on the door... both son and mom were in shock.... who might be in the door at this time....... Geetha spoke from the door Suma are you awake ?

as soon as they heard her brother's wife voice both of them panicked.......

suma: just grab your shorts and go inside the bathroom ill check who it is ........

Gokul: okay mom...

as soon as gokul went inside...... suma took a deep breath and opened the door....

Geetha: Sorry to disturb you at this time ... did you guys sleep ?

Suma: No No, we were just using our phone....... few mins before your knock .... gokul went in to Washroom...

Gokul Cursed geetha to disturb them in a wrong time.... he thought to wear the shorts as they might call him any time........

Geetha: okay .... it's nothing serious ...... as its summer season and its hot.... reunesh and me thought why don't we guys take you out for a long drive and eat ice cream ? 

Suma: is it okayyy...... ill tell gokul to get ready ... am bit tired so ill sleep .....

as soon as she told this gokul came out of the washroom just wearing shorts and nothing under it ..... due to the geetha's disturbance .... his cock lost it hardness, so he confidently came out...

Gokul: sure maa lets go and have ice cream .... its been so long since we have iceream as together as a family ..... come mom lets join them..

Suma: no da am bit tired... you go and come...

Geetha: you guys will go home tmmr lets make a it a good night out today come onnn...

Gokul: yes maaaaaaa

as gokul didn't know what happened to him .... just to avoid the awkwardness he spoke out so openly.. while speaking it self he took out his t shirt which was in the table casually and wore it....

Suma: okay ... give me 10 mins ill change my dress and come......

geetha: okay...... gokul the dress your wearing it self is fine ..... come this way it self ...... take the keys and get the car from parking .... by then uncle will also get ready .....

saying this gokul went towards the parking area and geetha to her room. Suma closed her room and just thought what happened between them..... soon she took her hand to the pussy and fount it wet..... and cursed Geetha very badly ..... before taking out the had she gave few rubs and took her hand out .... she quickly changed her clothes and was waiting for geetha and runesh in the hall room sofa....

to be continued ...................
[+] 1 user Likes MR Erotic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
in Hometown with Mom (Completed) - by MR Erotic - 06-03-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Fun_Lover_007 - 06-03-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by sri7869 - 06-03-2024, 10:10 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by MR Erotic - 07-03-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 07-03-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by MR Erotic - 08-03-2024, 05:03 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 08-03-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: in Hometown with Mom - by Projectmp - 09-03-2024, 12:50 PM