Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
"Acha! Kerom dekhte amr ta" ("Really! How does mine look"), my mom asked with a naughty smile.

"Eirom bhabe ki kore bolum Age khulun tobe toh. Apnar pakhigulon ke khacha theke azad korun." ("How can I say it like this First you have to show me. Release your birds from their cage.")

My mom was hesitant. But Haria was there to ascertain her. "Apnago kono bhoy nai. Aaj apnago barite ami r apni chara r keu nai." ("You having nothing to worry about. Today, no one is in the house except me and you.")

"Thikache. Kin2 tumi ei byapare karo sthe alochona korbe na toh" ("Okay. But you won't discuss this with anyone, will you")

"Aha, apni kono chinta koriben na. Eita apnar ebong amr gopon byapar thakibe. Tachara ami ba kare bolum Beshir bhag somoe toh apnago baritei katamu." ("Aha, you have nothing to worry about. This will remain our little secret. Besides, who will I tell Most of the time I'll be at your house only.") The last words were spoken with a devilish smirk.

"Thikache. Ami pechon ghurchi. Amr bra er clip ta khule dao." ("Okay. I'm turning around. Unclip my bra.")

The white satin bra was hardly able to hide her milky white globes and I believe this was what convinced my mother to take it off. She turned around, gathered her hair in a bundle and placed it towards her front. Her lovely fair back was now only covered by the thin strap of the satin bra. Haria came closer - his stiff rod almost touching her petticoat-covered ass - and started moving his rough hands over the buttery smooth skin of her back.

My mother shifted forward and almost groaned in ecstasy. "Ufffff, ki korcho Sursuri lagche." ("Uffff, what are you doing It tickles."), she said in an almost seductive tone.

Haria was so enticed upon seeing such a spotless, creamy naked back that his mouth began to water and he couldn't control his urges. "Boudi, apnago peeth toh puro makkhon er muton." ("Bhabhi, your back is just like butter.") Then, he proceeded to lick her back.

When his cold wet tongue grazed her smooth naked back, she shuddered and suddenly turned sideways. "Ki korcho eta!" ("What are you doing!")

The poor servant was scared. "Na mane...ami...ami..." ("No, I mean...I..I...")

Before he could complete the sentence, my mother stared into his eyes with an irritated expression and said with an angry tone, "Dekhun, ami heshe duto kotha dilam tar mane ei noe je apnar ja icche tai korben. Ami ek bibahito mohila. Ei barir bou." ("See, just because I smiled and spoke two words with you doesn't mean you can do anything you want with me. I'm a married woman. This house belongs to me.") Haria silently shook his head and listened. "Dekhte paro. Chute paro. Kintu mukh lagabar cheshta korbe na. Ami kono bazarer mohila na. Kono bairer loker sthe eisob nongramo korina. Apni amader purono kajer mohilar chele hon bole apnake esob dekhachi." ("You can see. You can touch. But don't try to use your mouth. I'm not a common whore. I don't do this sorta thing with a stranger. I'm only encouraging you because you're our old maid-servant's only son.") Although my mother sounded serious, whatever she was saying hardly made any sense. Whether she meant it seriously or just to weather her own conscience, nobody knew.

Haria shook his head and said, "Thikache, boudi. Shudhu haath die chubun. Mukh lagabun na." ("Okay, bhabhi. I'll just touch with my hands. I won't use my mouth.")

My mother turned around again and Haria carefully touched her back and unclipped the hook of her bra. Then, both his hands slowly advanced towards her shoulders from which her bra-straps were still hanging. As he gently touched my mom's bare shoulders, her breathing intensified and I could see her back rising up and down in a rhythmic motion, with each long breath. I was now able to hear Haria's breathing as well as he put one finger under each strap and slowly began to slide them down her shoulders. For convenience, Haria stepped closer and in the process, his thick shaft poked against her petticoat covered inner thighs. She instantly shivered and let out a slight moan, when she realized what was poking her from behind. I doubt my mother had ever felt such a huge member. As the straps were coming down through her arms, Haria's nails grazed against the silky skin of my mother's naked arms causing her to shiver and shift in discomfort.

Finally, her bra came off and before tossing it to the ground, Haria silently sniffed one of the cups and shaked his head. The womanly smell of my mother seemed like a drug to him as his eyes became red. Never in his life had he expected to see a fully mature married housewife in such a compromising position, obeying his every ridiculous command.

The excitement and lust became too much for him and without warning, he hugged her from behind and forcibly grabbed her stiff melons with both his hands. "Ouch! Eta ki korcho ta ki Eto jore tipcho keno" ("Ouch! What the hell are you doing Why are you squeezing it so tightly") My mom yelled and struggled as the evil servant squeezed and fondled her boobs from behind. His dick was now directly poking against her thighs and perhaps the feel of this naughty servant's warm man-meat made her struggle more feeble than robust.

The boldness of this servant was astounding. If my mother's struggle would have seemed real, I would've definitely stepped in to stop this act. But her resolve seemed weak and I too was enjoying the scene of her getting ravished by this dirty low-class man. "Boudi, ami khali apnago ei torbuj gulon hathe niya bojhar chesta kortesi egulir mdhe spesal ki ase." ("Bhabhi, I'm just caressing your melons to find out what's so special about them.") Upon hearing that, my mother ceased struggling and stood straight as this servant continued to molest her from behind.

"Ahhhhh....uuuu.....aste......ahhhhhh....aste tepo." ("Ahhh......uuuu....slowly....ahhhhh.... squeeze slowly."), she moaned with every rough squeeze.

After a few seconds of massaging and fondling of my mother milk jugs, she said, "Acha, onek hoeche! Ebar bolo amr ei torbuj gulor moddhe alada ki ache." ("Okay, enough! Now tell me what' so different about my melons.")

Haria gave her soft, heavy tits another tight squeeze and said, "Apni toh apnago torbuj-gulon lukaiya dariya asen. Thik kore dekhum tobe toh bolum." ("Your just standing and hiding your melons. Let me see properly and then only I can tell you.") He released her cream pies and took a step back, waiting for her to turn.

"A-Amar lojja l-lagche." ("I-I'm feeling s-shy."), my mom stammered.

Haria again hugged her and this time he took both her nipples between his rough fingers and pinched them with all his might, causing my mother to wince in pain. "Amago kase kiser lojja, Boudi Ami toh ekhon apnago ghorer lok hoiyagesi." ("Why are you feeling shy in front of me, Bhabi I'm a part of the family now.")

"Issshhhhhhh", my mom squealed. This was the first time someone had touched her perky nipples with such vigor. Instantly they became as stiff as little chips of stone. But Haria didn't stop there. He twisted and pulled her nipples, causing her to squeal even more. "Oooooo...ahhhhhh.....aieeeee", she was squeaking in both pain and pleasure as this low-class servant showed her heights of excitement she had rarely felt in her years of marriage to my father. She was so excited that she grabbed his dhoti with both her hands and started to dig her nails into it.

Haria almost pleaded, "Ghure daraen na, boudi. Apnago samne theke khub dekhte ishe kortase." ("Please turn around, Bhabi. I really wanna see how you look from the front.")

This servant's request made her feel somewhat merciful and she said, "Thikache. Ektu shore darao." ("Fine. Take a few steps back.") Haria again released her and did as he was told. As soon as he stepped a few inches back, my mother crossed her hands across her shapely breasts and slowly turned around. When she was fully turned, she steadily uncrossed her arms. Haria's eyes almost popped out.

Although this was the second time he was seeing her in all her naked glory, owing to the shortness of the distance between them, he became almost engulfed in lust. His hungry eyes roamed all over my mother's creamy tight naked hooters.

My mom, on the other hand, was staring at the stiff prick stretching against the fabric of the flimsy dhoti. I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she hungrily glared at his manhood, and unknowingly licked her lips.

After a few seconds, she looked at Haria's eyes and realized he still hadn't removed his eyes from her exposed jugs. Immediately she blushed and covered her breasts with her hands, and said, "Arey erom hotobhombo hoye ki dekcho Bolo na ki emon bisheshotto ache amar ei torbuj-gulor moddhe." ("Hey, why are you staring at me like an idiot Tell me what is so special about my melons.")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:55 PM