Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
My mother had her back to us when she entered the room. Then she slowly took out the folds of her towel, while I imagined Haria's eyes latched on to her every movement. Once the folds were undone, she dropped the towel on the ground. No sooner had the towel fallen on the ground, than I heard a slight groan from inside the kitchen.

What a sight! My mother's bubble butt was now fully exposed. Her big juicy plump cheeks looked like two balloons joined together trying of cover up the long narrow valley/ass-crack between them. As she marched towards the cupboard, her round hips undulated to her every step. She opened the cupboard and grabbed a decent white bra and panty set. Then she turned sideways and walked to where she was standing before with the undergarments, giving us an incredible view of her side boobs.

My mom again had her back to us as she proceeded to wear the panties. When she bent down this time, you could clearly see her tiny asshole poking in between her ass-cheeks. Her body was still wet causing her ass cheeks to glisten and reflect the sunlight falling on them from the open window. This made the scene even more erotic. More than that, her hairy twat was now visible for both of us to see. Her pussy lips were slightly parted as though it was teasing and taunting someone to shove their shaft right through it.

I heard Haria let out some low-pitch moans, "Ahh...saliiiiiii....ki maaaaaal, uffff....." ("Ahh...bitchhhhh...what a piece, uufff..."), while he was watching through the kitchen curtains thoroughly enjoying the view of this fully exposed mature housewife.

My mom then slowly dragged her panty upwards and as soon as it reached her G-spot, she made several jerks that caused her honey buns to bounce in an obscene manner. Finally, after some struggle, she managed to cover her bum-hole alongwith her bird's nest with that thin strip of cloth. Then, in a similar bending fashion she bent down to pick up her old used petticoat. I was completely shocked when I saw her wearing that same discarded petticoat which Haria had just licked. Since the petticoat was still wet with her sweat when she discarded them and went to take a bath, she didn't suspect anything when she noticed large wet patches still on it. I knew for a fact that this would definitely make Haria's cock itch.

After my mother had worn the petticoat, she picked up the bra. She wore it, but was finding it highly difficult to tie the clip at the back. My mom attempted to do it with both hands and it still wasn't working. Finally, she gave up and cried, "Ayan, ae Ayan. Edike ektu sune ja." ("Ayan, hey Ayan. Come here for a second."). Ayan was my pet-name. I pretended not to listen to her calls as I was too busy stroking my member over my half-pant.

To my shock, when I didn't respond for nearly two minutes, Haria stepped out of the kitchen, still sporting that huge boner underneath his dhoti and said, "Ki Boudi Kichu lagba" ("What Bhabi Do you need something")

My mom was completely startled. She had no idea Haria was in the kitchen and before turning around, she picked up the discarded saree from the ground and covered her milk jugs. "T...Tumi ekane...k...ki korcho", ("W...What are...you doing here") she asked in sheer fright.

My mother was filled with shame and surprise when she saw Haria unexpectedly standing at the door to her living room. "Ekhane ki korcho Baire bero!" ("What are you doing here Get out!") She was visibly angry and seeing her in such a state, Haria was both excited......and a little scared.

"A-apni choto babu ke daktesilen. Kin2 o shara ditesilo na bole ami elum. Khoma koriben. Ami choila jaitechi." ("Y-you were calling your son. But he was't answering, so I came. Forgive me. I'm going.") He turned back to leave.

My mom suddenly felt sorry for this poor man and immediately said, "Darao! Ami hoeto tomae bhul bujhechilam. Tumi amar ekta kaj korte parbe" ("Wait! I've probbly misunderstood you. Can you do something for me")

Haria's face lit up. He immediately turned around and said, "Keno parum na Apni khali hukum den!" ("Why not You just order me!")

My mom turned around and with her back to him she again tossed the saree on the ground. Haria was dumbfounded. My mother's fair-skinned spotless back was now fully exposed in front of this low-class servant. I could see his cock stretching against the fabric of his dhoti as he stared at her back and her petticoat covered honey buns with lust-filled eyes. Although Haria had already seen my mother naked just a few moments ago, he couldn't help but get excited by her semi-naked appearance again.

With one hand she held her bra against her precious milk tanks. The other hand she twisted back and pointed at the bra clip. "Tumi amar ei bra er clip ta lagiye dite parbe. Amr hath jache na. Ei kaj tar jonnei ami amr cheleke dakchilam." ("")

Haria licked his lips and stroked his dick. Meanwhile I was also caressing my manhood over my shorts, while muttering, "Thank you. Thank the stars for letting me watch this."

"Obosshoy Boudi." ("Of course, Bhabi.") He stepped forward, stroking his prick and staring at her exposed back like a hungry wolf. Since my mother's back was turned, she was oblivious to this servant's actions. When Haria was close enough, he held both straps of the clip with both hands and pulled it with a jerk!

"Ahhh.", my mother winced in slight pain, "Aste tano." ("Slowly.") That low moan must have acted as an aphrodisiac for this low-class man because I noted a devilish smile appearing across his cheeks.

"Khoma koriben, boudi." ("Forgive me, Bhabi."), Haria said as he again pulled on the straps, this time with a little less fervour. He then tied the clip and as a last act of shamelessness, he stretched his fingers against the bra-straps adjoining the clip, feeling my mom's bare skin against his undoubtedly rough fingers.

Before my mother could ask him to leave, he said, "Boudi, ekta ktha koibo kichu mone koriben na toh." ("Bhabi, I wanna say something if you don't mind")

"Bolo." ("Say.")

"Apni heroine hoite paren toh." ("You can try and be a heroine.")

My mother was shocked when she heard that. She turned her head 90 degrees and exclaimed, "Ki! Ki abol tabol bokcho tumi" ("What! What rubbish are you talking")

"Arey boudi, amar ktha suina nen, tarpor bollen." ("Bhabhi, first listen to what I have to say, then speak.")

"Bolo ki bolte chao." ("Say what you have to.")

"Apnago ja dekhte ebong apnago ja chehara, erom bangla cinemae karor nai." ("There is no one in Tollywood who can come close to your looks and your figure.")

I could sense my mom blushing when Haria said those words. Even I was surprised by what this servant was saying. "Dhat! Ki je bolo na." ("What! I don't know what you're talking about."), my mother said, a bit dazed by this man's compliment.

"Bishwas koren, sotti boltesi. Acha apni amr dike ghuira daran, tarpor boltesi." ("Belive me, I'm telling the truth. Okay, turn around and face me, then I'll tell you.")

"Kintu...kintu...ghure darate hobe keno" ("But...but...why do I have to turn around.") I could sense the nervousness in my shy mother's voice. Her heart was probably racing as I noticed tiny shivers in her body.

"Arey ghuire na daraile ami bhalo kore bujhum ki koriya." ("If you don't turn around, then how will I know.")

"Thikache." ("Okay.) My mother crossed her arms across her bra-covered ample bosom and slowly, steadily turn around. The hunger in Haria's face was apparent as his eyes now roamed over my mother's sexy mature body.

When she had turned around fully and was now facing Haria, he said, "Arey boudi hath ta soran na. Noile bujhum ki koira" ("Bhabhi, remove your hands. Otherwise how will I know")

My mother's cheeks had turned red. Mixed feelings of shame and excitement were possibly racing through her mind. Surely, she was wet underneath that petticoat and panty; being a mature housewife who hadn't tasted sex for such a long time, yet she was now standing semi-naked, exposing herself in front this low-borne servant. She steadily removed her hands from her bra-covered melons and then placed them to her sides.

My jaw instantly dropped. She looked even hotter than when she was naked. Her bra could barely contain her twin peaks. Most of her creamy white tanks were already exposed and inflated by the tightness of the bra. Only her aureoles and a small portion of her bumpers remained hidden by the thin material of the bra. Since Haria was short-heighted, he was at the same level as my mom's boobies and was staring straight at them.

"Isshhh....erom bhabe dekhcho keno Matha nichu koro na." ("Isshhhh....why are you looking at me like this Lower your head, please.") My mother's voice sounded slightly casual and slightly naughtier than usual. Perhaps, she too was enjoying the lust-filled attention of this servant.

Haria exposed his dirty yellow teeth and smiled at her with a nasty look. "Boudi, sotti boltesi, apnar moton maal na kaure dekhini aaj obdi." ("Bhabhi, to tell you the truth, I 've never seen a broad such as you, ever.") The word 'maal' came out so casually and abruptly from his mouth that I was sure my mom was gonna slap him. But instead, she just smiled coyly.

"Dhusshh! Ki je bolo na." ("Dhusshhh! What are you saying!"), she blushed.

Haria licked his lips right in front of mom who shuddered in response. "Mairi boltesi. Erom chehara aajkal karo dekha jae na. Sob meyera aajkal kerom sukhno hoe." ("I swear. Such a figure can no longer be seen nowadays. Today's girls are so thin and dry.") The way this rascal was complimenting my mom, he almost sounded like a professional ladies-man.

My mother's resolve was weakening. She was obviously falling under the spell of this low-class servant.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:54 PM