Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Suddenly he did something that was shocking to both my mom and me. He outstretched his right hand and directly place it on her pussy! My mom involuntarily took a few steps back and as she did, one of her cheeks unintentionally poked back at Haripada's hard cock. Again, she took a step forward and almost shrieked, "Ki..."

But before she could complete her sentence, Kakababu asked, "Beti, tomar panty ato bheja keno" ("Child, why is your panty so wet") That question bowled her over. She was speechless and was fumbling for words. There was no doubt now that all the squeezing and milking of her womanly jugs had aroused her. She could no longer escape the truth.

Haripada, on the other hand, was grinning softly. My mother was unable to conjure an answer and so the brute decided to speak on her behalf. And what he said shocked me and my mom both. "Apni esob jene ki korben, Kakababu Apnar esob janar boyesh chole geche." ("What would you do if you knew Your too old to understand.") He then winked at my mom who returned it with a nervous smile. My mom's reactions to this brute's comment was also quite confusing for me. I always knew her as a loyal wife and now that notion seemed sort of doubtful.

"Ha ta toh botei, Babu. Tahle maap nawa shuru kora jak." ("Yes, that is true, Babu. Now, let's start taking those measurements.")

My mother was now practically naked from her waist down and waiting for the brute's lewd handiwork. Haripada bated his time and bent down with the tape in his hand. Then he grasped her fleshy thighs and spread them apart. Her thighs were moist with sweat and as he grabbed them with his rough hands, I saw her jolt in pleasure. His face was almost touching her ass and every time his hot breath bounced off her cheeks, I saw her shiver in ecstasy. At that moment her feminine shame was overtaken by sensuousness and she bit her lips.

Haripada wound the tape around one of her thighs, just above the knee and conveyed the measurement to Kakababu, who wrote it down. Then he proceeded to measure the other thigh. This time he bent further causing his face to be just an inch away from her left ass-cheek and then he did something vile. He stuck out his tongue and intentionally licked the beads of sweat forming on her smooth butt-cheeks. I thought my mother would simply turn around and slap this brute. But instead she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, as though she was enjoying it.

After receiving such encouragement from a hot mature woman, the brute couldn't control himself and started licking her other cheek as well with increased fervor. My mom let out quite a few moans, "Ahhhh....Uhhhh...Isshhhh..." and I noticed Kakababu getting frustated.

Suddenly, he yelled, "Kire haramjada, maap ta bolbi naki shudhu madam ke chat-tei thakbi" ("You bastard, are you going to tell me her measurements or are you gonna continue licking her.") This was a direct and insulting comment and as soon as my mom heard it, she leaped out of her elated state and with her left hand pushed Haripada off her plump cheeks. She was now thoroughly ashamed and wanted this to end as soon as possible.

Haripada was furious. "Arey ki hoeche bolun toh, Kakababu Kaj tao thik moton korte deben na naki Dekhun madam apnar kotha sune ghabre gechen." ("What the hell happened, Kakababu You're not gonna let me work peacefully, are you See, you've scared Madam with your words.")

My mom was a mess now. She was almost at the point of sobbing. She quickly started gathering her things. "Arey, kothae jachen" ("Hey, where are you going") Kakababu almost jumped out of his seat. "Amar kothata sune kharap laglo apnar. Ami toh khali amar bhaipor sthe moja korchilam." ("You felt bad about what I said. I was just messing with my nephew here.")

"Na, ajker jno thak, Kakababu. Abar pore eshe petticoat er maap diye jabo. Dhonnobad" ("No, this is it for today, Kakababu. I'll come by later for petticoat measurements. Thanks.") She wore her petticoat and her sari and proceeded to exit the trial room. I thought Haripada was probably going to jump her. But he did no such thing.

As she held the door handle, I quickly zipped my pants (again with no relief). While she was coming out, the tailor continuously insisted her on staying but their pleas feel on deaf ears. She came out, took my hand and then walked out.

As soon as she reached home, she went into the bathroom and bolted it from the inside. I could hear the shower running. She was probably washing off the heat and urges that were developing on her mature body with each passing day.

##

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:51 PM