Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Haripada hardly wanted to refuse. I thought he would come and stand in front of my mom. But instead, he said, "Dekhi, ghure daran." ("Let's see, turn around.") Before my mother could obey or say anything in return, he grasped her fleshy midriff with his rough manly hands and flung her around like a common whore. She let out a loan groan, "Ah! Ki hocche ta ki! Kakababu dekhun na ini ki korchen! Kothae hath dichen!" ("Ah! What the hell are you doing! Kakababu see what he's doing! Where he's touching!")

Kakababu didn't answer. He was busy staring at her fat globes which were now just inches away from his face.

I saw Haripada looking into her eyes. Those eyes were filled with lust and hunger. "Khoma korben, madam. Ami apnari subidhar jonno tara-huro korchi." ("Forgive me, madam. I'm hurrying only because of you.") He said with a dirty smirk.

My mom didn't say anything else and shook her head. And then she saw it! The huge rod poking against this brute's lungi, mere inches away from her covered pussy. She involuntarily opened her mouth in awe at his huge member and immediately closed it when she heard him chuckle.

"Hath ta lomba kore mathar upor tule din. Maap nite subidhe hobe." ("Put your hands straight above your head. It'll be easier to take measurements then."), he said. My mom did as told. As she lifted her hands, her firm boobs exposed more over her blouse due to stretching and more of her cleavage was on display for this brute.

I could see from the mirror that my mother was looking quite tempting now since a few inches of her creamy-white cleavage became visible in an extremely lucrative manner over the top of her blouse, especially as she was wearing a tight bra inside.
Her cheeks were turning red as the dirty brute, Haripada, got his face closer to her boobs for inspecting the blouse fitting. This time I could almost hear him breathing heavily and as his warm breaths touched the naked portions of my mother's chest, she began shivering.

Then he pulled her blouse a little in the front of her U-shaped neck area to see how loose it was from the front. As he did this, his fingers grazed against her bare neck as well as the top half of her breast and she let out a soft moan.

"Ki holo, madam Amar hath er chowa bhalo lagche na" ("What happened madam Don't you like my touch") He said with a sinister smile.

"N...Na...serom na." ("N...No...not really."), she replied with a nervous smile. I could see how uncomfortable she was feeling with her hands raised above her head, the sweat creating wet patches in her armpit area and exposing the outline of her bra over her tight blouse, and this low class brute of a man touching and groping her at every opportunity.

The tailor Kakababu, on the other hand, had now started stroking his dick over his trousers, since my mom's back was turned. Sometimes he used to bring his nose closer to her and sniff her petticoat covered ass. For a frail old man, he sure seemed quite excited seeing a mature woman in such a compromised state.

Haripada again started checking the U-neck of my mother's blouse and time and again, was touching her top boob flesh. He again stretched her blouse neck and this time he pulled it so much that surely he could see the position of her white bra strap inside her blouse traveling from her shoulder onto her mature pointed breasts. Then, he mumbled some numbers to Kakababu who noted it down.

Then the brute once again took the measuring tape. He then got his face very near to her tits and I could see that she was feeling extremely shy as she kept looking at the ceiling. Her heavy breathing only made things worse as I noted Haripada keenly watching that sexy movement and licking his lips like a hungry hound. He then embraced the tape around her breast and his hands were now exactly in front her boobs and I doubted that she would be able to even protect herself if he simply gripped and squeezed her breasts, if his urges got the better of him. Her position was so compromised at that time!

The tape was encircling my mother's boobs under her lifted hands. As Haripada tightened and loosened the tape over my blouse covered tits so as to stretch properly, his rough fingers brushed her firm boob flesh copiously. The brute then adjusted his hands again and this time his hands were positioned exactly in front of my mom's nipples. He then looked at her face and smiled wryly. I think all this touching and grazing had stiffened my mom's nipples. And this brute had figured out her nipple impressions through her blouse and bra. Although my mother is a wealthy married housewife, even she has carnal urges. The hardening of her nipples and her stifled moans proved that she was indeed getting aroused by this man-beast.

Haripada then tightened the tape and this caused my mom to let out another moan, "Uhhhhhh...Beshi tight hoe geche." ("Uhhhh....It's too tight.")

"O bhul hoegeche." ("Oh, my mistake.") He loosened the string. As he did, his fingers created a rhythmic movement over her blouse-covered breasts. He had now started openly touching and gently pressing her boobs. "Eta thik ache" ("Is this alright"), he asked.

"N...Na. Arektu tight koro." ("N...No. Make it a little bit tighter.") My mom had her eyes closed now and she looked like she was thoroughly enjoying this man's lewd touches.

Haripada tightened the tape further on my mom's boobs and stepped closer to her in order to execute it properly. As he did, his lungi-covered erect lund poked at her petticoat covered thighs and out of natural womanly shyness, she took a step back. She then looked down momentarily and seemed shocked to note that his dick had probably grown to full size and was now poking out of his lungi in an extremely indecent fashion! As he continuously pressed his fingers on her firm spongy breast flesh in the pretext of tightening the measuring tape, I noticed from the mirror that he was also trying to push his thumb onto her blouse-covered boob surface trying to trace her nipples!

By now, Kakababu was openly stroking and massaging his lund over his trousers while gawking at her luscious globes.

"Ahh...beshi tight hoegelo abar." ("Ahh...it's become too tight again.") my mother suddenly moaned. His dick was still poking against her thigh but mu mother didn't object.

Haripada moved his hands a little up and down altering the tape making sure he was pushing aplenty against her tit flesh causing them to bounce and rebound inside her blouse cover! Then he moved his fingers side to side to rub and feel her taut breasts. My mom seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot since I was often hearing her moaning softly from his raw touches.

Then, he said, "Madam, apni nijei dekhan apnar blouse kotota tight chai." ("Madam, you show me how tight you want your blouse to be.") He said this with a dastardly grin and my rich respected high-class mother smiled like an obedient slut as she lowered her hands and caught his hands and shamelessly started adjusting them to get the right tightness! Realizing the opportunity, that sick brute was also pressing his fingers more deliberately onto my mother's firm boobs while staring at her deep cleavage, which was now even more visible over the top of her blouse.

When she stopped her hand movement, Haripada realized what she meant. He read the tape measurement and narrated Kakababu some numbers which obviously my mom seemed least interested in.

"Darun! Ebar apnar petticoat er maap ta nawa jak." ("Great! Now, we shall take your petticoat measurement.")

My mom turned around and nodded in approval.

"Thikache. Tahle petticoat ta khule darie jan!" ("Fine. Then take off your petticoat and stand!")

My mother was stunned. Her excitement was gone and now, she looked incredibly pale.

"Kakababu, petticoat keno khulte hobe Rimli toh sobsomoy er upor diyei maap nito." ("Kakababu, why do I have to take off my petticoat Rimli always used to take measurements from over it.") My mother argued with the old man.

"Ei jonno e toh apnar kapor gulo thik moton toiri hoto na. R apnar i ba lojjar ki ache. Apni amake bohu bochor dhore chenen. Apnar swami o amae chene. Apni amr meyer soman." ("That's why your clothes never got properly stitched. And besides, why do you feel so shy around me. I've known you for many years. I've know your husband. You're like a daughter to me.") I could sense that the tailor's cunning words were having a calming effect on her. She was beginning to feel embarrassed about doubting his intentions. "R Haripada toh ekhane kebol kaj sikhte esche." ("And Haripada is only here to learn the craft.") The old man then lightly held my mother's hand and said, "Tomar kono chinta nei, beti." ("You have nothing to worry about, my child.")

His words were so reassuring that my sweet innocent mother agreed. The old man then released her hand and laid back to watch as she untied her petticoat inches away from his gaping face. When it was done, she closed her eyes and put two thumbs on either side of the petticoat and with one tug she took it off.

All there of us couldn't stop gawking. Never before had I seen my mother in such a compromising state. Her fair shapely legs were now in full view of everyone in the room. Her creamy rotund thighs looked like tree trunks made of flesh and fat. The only thing hiding her juicy cunt now was her thin lacy panties. From the mirror, i could see her ass looking like two huge globes held together by a thin strip of fabric. Haripada looked like he was almost drooling while gaping at my mom's shapely ass and her milky white thighs. Kakababu, on the other hand, was staring directly at my mom's panty-covered pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:50 PM