Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 4

tailor 2
Haripada then came to her side to measure her sleeves. He was now standing directly beside my mother, opposite to the mirror. He was taller than her and as he looked down at her blouse-covered boobs, she started breathing heavily. Her heaving boobs started moving up and down lewdly with every breath. The top of my mother's boobs were getting slightly more visible to him over her blouse. I could only see his backside, but when I glanced back at the mirror, I was shocked. A huge tent had formed on his lungi and it looked like a snake is desperately trying to poke its head through it. My mom looked down for a second and her eyes became wide. Then she immediately looked up again and gulped. I doubt she had ever seen such a big dick on anyone.

Meanwhile Haripada, started to check the sleeves of her blouse. As his cold rough hands grazed my mother's smooth bare arms, I saw her shudder and bite her lips. This continued for sometime as he slowly rubbed his fingers on her right arm while touching the cloth. Then, he did the same for her other arm. As he was doing this, he was constantly mumbling numbers to Kakababu. Her measurements perhaps.

Then he went to her backside again. As soon as he stood behind her, I heard a slight moan come out from my mother's mouth and for some reason she shifted towards the front. I, of course knew what the reason was. Haripada's monstrous dick must have touched or poked her petticoat covered melons. When Kakababu heard her moan, he looked up as well.

"Ki holo boudi", ("What happened Bhabhi") he asked in a calm and gentle manner.

"K...Ki...Kichu na." ("N...No...Nothing happened."), she could barely speak. Her protruding lips were shivering like the winter yet she was sweating profusely. Beads of perspiration began to form on top halves of her breasts and looked extremely sexy as they flow down and disappeared in the valley between her two mountains.

"Thakache tahle Haripada, ebar pither maap ta nie ne." (Fine, then Haripada take her backside measurements now.")

Haripada then came closer to her and I could see my mom shifting uncomfortably as his stiff dick poked at her enticing globes again. He then brought his mouth closer to her ear and said something in her ear which I think was, "Kichukhoner jnoo sidha khara thakun madam." ("Stand straight for a few moments, madam.") His mouth was so close to her ear that it almost looked like he was licking it with his brownish tongue.

I had hardly ever seen m mother in such a compromising state. But more was there to come.

While measuring her back, he decided not to use the tape. He started stretching the back of my mother's blouse to see how loose or tight it was there. This was the standard procedure, so I think my mother knew this was coming and therefore, she didn't protest. However, I did notice her biting her lips and closing her eyes, either in fear or excitement. I could note from Haripada's facial expressions that he was quite impressed by looking at her spotless, chikna peeth from such close proximity!

While Haripada was taking these measurement with his left hand, I saw his other hand slowly making its way towards his monstrous babymaker. Then as it reached its destination, he audaciously started stroking it over his lungi. I was sure his rock-hard penis was poking at my mother's precious globes, but as he started stroking it I felt a tinge in my stomach. I took my dick out of my pants in the store itself - no longer caring about the potential arrival of a customer - and I began to stroke it too.

Haripada then, at the pretext of taking measurements, started rubbing my mother's smooth back with his fingers. I could clearly see her whole body shivering now and her facial expressions changing from fear to ecstasy. I knew she was also enjoying the touch and feel of a man's rough hands on her matured body. As she was sweating also and with her arms extended, the outline of her bra was more evident from the front also. Kakababu was constantly stealing glances at her heaving breasts from his position.

Just then I noticed Haripada pulling the back of my mother's blouse from her back towards himself as much as possible to check the gap thus created. I thought it must have been a process to check the fitting, but immediately I noted that this brute was actually peeping inside my mom's blouse-back and was sneaking a glance at her bra strap and bra hook on her sweaty back!

My mother involuntarily moved and shifted a bit in order to remain still and relaxed, and that's when I saw that Haripada was intently watching her ass move! From such an angle and closeness this brute must be able to monitor the round globes of my mom's ass moving inside my thin petticoat. I think she realized it as well as I noted her face turning red instantly.

Suddenly, Kakababu commented, "Kire haramjada, maap gulo ki tor baap bolbe amay Etokhon dhore boudi'r forsha peeth er dike cheye achis keno Jodli peeth er maap ta bol!" ("Hey bastard, are you waiting for your daddy to tell you the measurements Why are you staring at her smooth backside for so long Tell me her back measurements as quick as you can.") The comment was so direct and vulgar that my mother quickly straightened herself and her expression again changed from ecstasy to shame. She was probably feeling guilty for actually enjoying what was happening to her in this situation.

"Arey bolchi toh! Eto chaap nicho keno Nao, lekho..." ("Wait, I'll tell you! Why are you getting so anxious Now write...") Haripada retorted and then, gave the tailor the numbers which he wrote down.

"Hoye geche. Ebar samne eshe, boudir buker maap ta ne!" ("It's done. Now come in front and take her chest measurements.")
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:45 PM