Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
When my mom, Kakababu and Haripada went inside. And as soon as they went in, I noticed a narrow crack near the edge of the door. It was enough for me to take a peek at what was happening inside. The trial room was a small dimly lit room which had a narrow mirror opposite to the door. Space was cramped and they had to stand only a few inches away from one another.

I could see the discomfort in my mom's eyes. That big brute Haripada was standing just behind her and he was so close that she could undoubtedly feel his hot breath touching her backside. I could see him lightly touching and smelling her hair like a beast. She was starting to sweat now because of the natural heat as well as the heat emanating from the two males standing with her.

Kakababu was writing something down in his notepad when he realized that there was a stool in the room right next to where he was standing. He decided to sit down. His eyes were now at the same level as my mom's crotch.

After a while, my mom said to the tailor, "Tahle shuru kora jak" ("So, shall we start")

"Hain hain, nischoe. Boudi, apni tahle blouse r petticoat khali banate eschen toh" ("Yes yes, of course. So, Bhabi, you've come here to stitch only blouses and petticoats right"),

My mom hesitated a bit and then said, "Hain." ("Yes")

"Thikache. Prothome blouse er die shuru kora jak. Tah apnar size koto" ("Alright. Let's start with your blouse first. What's you size")

My mom was startled to hear that question. "Apnar kache toh amar size shob lekha ache." ("You already have my stats written down with you.")

"Arey ki mushkil! Ami seigulo harie fele6i bolei toh apnake abar maap dite bollam. Noile toh ami oigulo dekhei kapor banie nitam." ("What the heck! The whole reason why I asked to take your measurements again was because I have lost all previous records. Otherwise, I could have just made your clothes with those records.")

My mother understood the reason but she was feeling very shy revealing her private things in front of a low class stranger like Haripada. "Th...Thirty...Thirty six." She said with a lot of discomfort. I could see the brute Haripada grinning silently when he heard her say that.

"Thirty six ki" ("Thirty six what"), Kakababu questioned again.

Mom knew she had to say her cup size, but somehow she forgot. The atmosphere in the room was beginning to dull her senses somewhat. "Thirty six Double-D", she replied with a stuttering voice.

"Bah besh bhalo." ("Well that's great.") Kakababu said with a cheeky smile and wrote that down on his notepad, while his protege/nephew continued his silent chuckling at this married woman's predicament. My mother was standing beside the long narrow mirror that was barely able to accommodate her own voluptuous figure. Therefore, she could not see what was going on behind her.

"Acha tahle boudi ebar sari ta khule felun." ("Okay then, now take off your sari.")

Kakababu said this in such calm manner that it took my mom by surprise. She raised her voice a little and said, "Ki Sari keno..." ("What Why sari...")

"Arey sari na khulle somostho maap nebo ki bhabe Apni janen toh sob. Khali mukhe apnar maap bolle hobe naki Tahle apnake ei trial room e nie anar mane ta ki hoe Amader confirm korte hoe sobkichu." ("If you don't take off your sari then how will we take measurements. You know everything. How can I simply take your word for it Then, what is the use of bringing you into this trial room We have to confirm everything.")

My mom was sweating profusely now. She looked back at Haripada who still seemed to be leering at her from behind. The hungry look in his eyes gave her chills up and down her spine as she gulped despite an empty throat. Even I was feeling a little scared for her now, although that didn't stop me from scratching my dick from above my jeans.

She had no choice now. Slowly she removed her pallu exposing the tight blouse that enclosed the milk tanks underneath. Haripada was taller than her, so he started gazing at the narrow valley that had formed between her two succulent boobs. I could see him almost foaming from his gaping mouth as my mom took out the folds of her saree from her waistline. Even the aged Kakababu was staring with awe at her luscious body through his thick glasses. As one by one the folds came off, her petticoat became visible. It was sea-green in color and the small white thread keeping it together seemed like it was teasing the old man to untwist it, as he was blankly staring at it. Soon, her saree was completely off and she dropped it on the ground, and then folded her hands across her precious mammaries as she shook her head in shame.

Although I had seen my mother wearing a petticoat and blouse several times inside our house, I never imagined that one day I would see her like this in front of these two perverted hungry males. It made my dick throb in a way I've never felt before.

When my mother looked down for an instant, she saw the tailor staring at her deep navel from that sitting position. She said, "Isshh, ei bhabe keno dekchen Amar lojja lagche." ("Isssh, why are you watching me like this I'm feeling shy.")

Kakababu was in a trance. "Apnar toh jobab nei boudi. Eto bochor badeo apni nijer gotor ja maintain korechen, je keu dekhle pagol hoejabe." ("I have no words to describe you, Bhabi. Depsite your age, the way you've maintained your figure can make any man crazy.")

My mom slightly giggled at the compliment. I could see that for the first time since stepping into that room, she was feeling a bit comfortable.

"Acha tahle cholun, egono jak." ("Okay then, let's continue.") The tailor finally snapped out of his trance and said. "Haripada, tape tomar kache toh" ("Haripada, is the tape with you")

He raised his right hand which had the tape, to assure the tailor. "Thikache. Maap nite shuru koro. Boudi hath ta ekdom shoja kore tulun." ("Okay. Start taking the measurements. Bhabi, pull your hands up horizontally and set them straight.")

She had no way of objecting now. She slowly raised her hand until they were at the same level as her chest and stood there. Suddenly, she heard a heavy voice behind her. "Onar monehoy gorom lagche. Bogol er jaegar blouse toh puro bhije geche." ("I think she's feeling hot. The portion of the blouse covering her armpit is totally wet.") It was Haripada.

My mom felt thoroughly degraded when the low class brute said that out loud in front of Kakababu. But then he did something that was even more degrading. Without warning, he touched the wet spot near mom's left armpit with his rough hands causing her to shudder and shift to the right. "Ah! Ketukutu lagche!" ("Ah! It's tickling."), she said. Then, he sniffed his hand and smiled like it had a sweet aroma.

I was surprised to hear my mom react so casually. Normally if someone tried to do that to her, she would give him a tight slap! I guess she was a little scared by this man's physique and thus, she decided not to act violently.

After that debacle, Kakababu scolded him and ordered him to do his job sincerely.

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:43 PM