Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
*Flashback*

On a recent night I heard two of them speaking in their drunken state, "Sala, esob boro ghorer magigulon ke chode key ami jante chai! Doodhgulo dekhe6is ek ek tar" ("Fuckers, I want to know who fucks these rich ladies! Have you seen their tits")

"Ha re Nayan. Sala oi doodh toh khali ekjon er kache chodon khey toiri hoyni. Bor ke chara nischoe baire kaur ka6e nijer bhodar agun nebhate jae era!" ("You're right, Nayan. Those boobs can't have been the result of just one man's fucking. Surely, they go to other men than their husbands to satisfy their urges.")

"Salim, erom boro ghorer bibhahito magi ke ekbar hath e pai na re, sala gud chude manhole baniye debo khanki magir!" ("Salim, if i get a hold of one such rich married woman, I'll fuck that slutty whore's cunt dry!")

"Ei toh sedin oi mohila ta eschilo fol kinte, shei Guho barir theke! " ("That day itself that woman from the Guho family came here to buy fruits.") My heart skipped a beat when I heard my mother's reference.

"Sali randi, buke oto boro boro torbuj niye ghure berache, abar fol kisher jonno chai" ("Fucking slut, when she has such melons hanging from her chest, what does she need fruits for") I should've been angry with them for talking about my mother in such a manner. Surprisingly, I felt my dick begin to stir instead.

"Na re, Nayan! Sala sedin magitar blouse er duto hook khola deklam. Doodhgulo moneho6ilo fete beriye asbe. Amar toh dekhei khara hoege6ilo. Pashe Shontu r Habib dekhi lungir opor hath bola6e. Onek koshte ami bara take shanto kore boshe chilam." (No wait, Nayan. That day I saw that slut's blouse had two hooks open. Her tits seemed eager to burst out of those confines. My dick came to life after seeing such a sight. Beside me, I noticed Shontu and Habib rubbing their cocks over their lungis. It was hard for me keep my dick in check"). 

I remember that day. Mother had sent all her clothes for washing and the only thing left for her to wear was an old blue chiffon sari and an old blouse with the top two hooks torn up. She had hesistated going to the market wearing that, but I insisted on her bringing a few apples as I had run short on them. I never realized, until today, that these low class merchants had such an eye.

As I heard these filthy low class people going on about my sweet and innocent mother, I realized that I wanted to hear more. My dick had now grown to almost its full length and I felt butterflies fluttering violently in my stomach.

"Ki bolis re haramjada! Ha ha ha! Tui, Shontu r Habib toh tahle sedin dupure bari giye toder bouke bhaloi chudechis asha kori, erom drishyo dekhe!" ("What are you saying, you bastard Ha ha ha! That means you, Shontu and Habib must've fucked your wives like crazy upon getting home that afternoon!") I was surprised to hear them not only talk dirty about my mom, but their wives as well. The filthy animals!

"Amader chotolok barir bouder modhe ki aar shei rosh ache! Boyesh er sathe sathe shob rosh beriye geche. Kintu ei boro ghorer boudira ekono tatka a6e! Ekdin khali sujog pete de!" ("Our low class wives don't have the same sex-drive that they once had! With age, their cunts have become dry. But these upper-class wives still look like fresh meat! Let me just get one chance with them!"

They both laughed hysterically at the comment. As soon as their conversation ended, I felt my dick. It had grown to full size and as I held it in my hand, it was throbbing like crazy. I immediately unzipped my pants, took it out and stroked it hard. After a few seconds of stroking, cum oozed out like a river.

##

*Flashback ends*
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:35 PM