Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Arijit Guho. I'm a 22 year old guy from Calcutta. This story is about my mom - Shikha.

My Mom Shikha is a housewife. At 37 years old, she is somewhat wider on the curves, slightly fatter along her waist as expected from any bengali housewife of her age. She has a beautiful face though, she has fair skin with no marks on her face and very few marks on her body. She has protruding lips just like Angelina Jolie which accentuate her pretty face. Ours is a wealthy family. My father is a rich businessman who remains out of the city most of the time. He comes home only once or twice a month.

My mother has a lovely figure - 36DD-28-40. Her boobs have not at all sagged. Despite her age, they are quite stiff and her nipples seem to poke from her blouse whenever she's at home and not wearing a bra. Her most alluring feature has to be her ass - the cheeks are plump as melons and lewdly sway like the tides whenever she moves. Her navel's quite deep and whenever she wears a saree, somehow or the other she ends up showing her navel, much to the delight of whoever's looking.

I love my mother but I have never truly visioned having sex with her. But sometimes, I do dream about her engaged in steamy sex with my father's office colleagues, my father's business partners, my uncles etc.

My mother has "mostly" been loyal to my father. However, she's quite innocent and easy to influence. She's also quite strict about monetary matters and would be willing to put up with anything to save a few bucks, as you will see in this story. As a result of these qualities, some dirty-minded people end up taking advantage of her innocence.

There are several parts to this story, describing several incidents that happened between my mother and a couple of commoners - the milkman, the sabziwala (fruit-seller), my Dad's office clerk, the man-servant, the driver, my private tutor and my distant uncle. 

This was the introductory part. Let me know if you like them and also leave your comments about my mother (the dirtier the better). 

Also leave your suggestions. I will be posting updates soon.

##
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:33 PM