Adultery Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder
As the golden rays of the morning sun streamed through the open windows, Shreya slowly stirred from her deep slumber, her consciousness gradually returning to her. 

The memories of the previous night's events came rushing back to her, flooding her mind with a kaleidoscope of emotions. She couldn't believe what had transpired, the line between fantasy and reality blurring together in a dizzying haze.

Her thoughts turned to Rani, the woman she had idolized for so long, her trusted confidante and mentor.

She couldn't believe that Rani had agreed to help her in this unconventional way, but she was grateful beyond words for her willingness to sacrifice her own dignity for Shreya's sake. She resolved to never take this act for granted, and to always remember the immense trust and generosity that Rani had bestowed upon her.

As she lay in bed, she couldn't shake off the anxiety that gnawed at the pit of her stomach.
Images of the night before played like a reel before her eyes, her heartbeat quickening at the thought of what she had witnessed. The experience had been at once thrilling and terrifying, a cocktail of emotions that left her reeling. She couldn't help but wonder if her life would ever be the same again.

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Rani and Chandu were still locked in their post-coital embrace, their bodies entwined in a intimate dance that defied the passage of time.
Rani's eyes were closed, her breathing shallow and uneven as she was exhausted by the intensity of the act. She had never experienced anything like it before, and the shock of it had left her trembling in Chandu's arms.

Chandu, on the other hand, had a look of serenity on his face, his eyes half-closed as he basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking. He couldn't believe his luck, stumbling upon this opportunity to be intimate with a woman as beautiful and respectable as Rani.

The fact that she had agreed to this act out of kindness and concern for her sister-in-law only heightened his appreciation for her. Although he was old and almost senile, he felt chances like this were rare and he wanted to make the most out of it. It gave him a sense of purpose in this world that seemed to have abandoned him, and he was grateful that Shreya had thought of him in this way.

It was almost 11.30 in the morning. Shreya had already woken up from her bed and was making her way towards the kitchen. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed the night before - her elder sister-in-law, Rani Gupta, in an intimate embrace with an old beggar named Chandu. The scene was one that Shreya would never forget, as it challenged everything she had known about sexuality, relationships, and the people around her.

Shreya's mind was still reeling from the events of the previous night, and she had barely slept a wink. She was getting ready for her university when she got a call from her friend from uni. 
"Man I am glad that the classes are cancelled today. That means we are getting extra days to finish up the assignments!" said the voice on the phone.

"What do you mean the classes are getting cancelled?" Shreya asked, her thoughts momentarily drifting from the aftermath of the previous night's events.

"What you don't know? Where have you been all day yesterday? It was all over the news. One of the mafia leaders who was caught for various crimes that ruined the city has been granted bail from the court. He was rich and influential and used his connections to get out. People are not happy about this. Many lost their families due to that guy. The city is in chaos! Riots have broken out all over Jaipur! The security officer are trying to contain it, but unrest is growing by the minute. I recommend you stay indoors and avoid any unnecessarily travel outside the house."

Shreya's heart skipped a beat as she listened to the news. This meant that her plans to drop Chandu back to the streets had been foiled. She glanced towards the master bedroom, where she knew Rani and Chandu were still asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

The irony of the situation was not lost on her. Just a few hours ago, she had been eagerly anticipating the chance to witness a sexual encounter firsthand. But now, she was stuck with an old beggar in her house, with no way to dispose of him.

"Ahh uhm that's...great to hear. I was not in mood to attend classes anyways. Good luck and call me if you need any help with the assignment." Shreya said and hung up the phone, her thoughts racing. What should she do? She couldn't very well let Chandu stay in the house indefinitely. But she also couldn't risk taking him out onto the streets in the midst of a city-wide riot.
Not knowing what to do, she ran towards Rani's bedroom to see how things were going on over there. 

As she approached, she heard strange noises coming from the room. They were not the usual sounds of pleasure, but low groans and soft moans that conveyed immense pain and frustration. Shreya felt her heart sink in her chest. She pushed the door open gently, revealing a sight that she would never forget.

Rani and Chandu were sprawled on the bed, looking haggard and disheveled. Their bodies were twisted in uncomfortable positions, with Rani pinned underneath Chandu's immense weight.
It seemed that they had been locked in this position for hours, unable to move due to sheer exhaustion. Shreya's heart went out to her sister-in-law as she watched the scene play out before her. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, she couldn't help but feel a deep sense of gratitude towards Rani.

Her curiosity had led her to this point, and although she had gotten more than she had bargained for, she couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfilment. Her desire to witness a sexual encounter had been satisfied, but at what cost?

She moved in to take a closer look. Rani's face was contorted in pain, and the old man's breathing was heavy and labored. It was abundantly clear that they had been in that position for quite some time. Shreya felt a wave of guilt wash over her as she realized the consequences of her actions. Rani had only agreed to engage in this act to fulfill Shreya's deepest desires, and she was now paying the price.

"Sh...Shreya he...he is still inside me." Rani said, barely able to form a proper sentence. 
Shreya's heart sank as she looked at her sister-in-law's frustrated expression. She didn't know what to do. "I didn't mean for it to go on for this long," Shreya said apologetically.
"I'm not angry with you, Shreya. I'm just in a lot of pain. Last night (groans in pain) he...he went on twice after you left" Rani replied, her voice strained.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" Shreya exclaimed, immediately regretting her actions. "I can't believe I put you through this just for my own curiosity."

Rani gave her a reassuring smile. "It's alright, Shreya. I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to do this for you. But we need to get him off me now."

Shreya nodded, still feeling guilty about the situation. She looked down at Chandu and saw that he was fast asleep, his breathing steady and even.

Rani looked up at Shreya, her eyes filled with a mix of pain and gratitude. She attempted to smile, but it only served to twist her mouth into an agonized grimace.

"I'll try my best to get him off you," Shreya said, feeling utterly helpless in this situation. She took a deep breath, braced herself, and began to carefully shift Chandu's weight off Rani. Every movement was slow and deliberate, as she did not want to cause Rani any additional pain or discomfort.

"Easy Shreya!" Rani exclaimed "Careful, he is still inside me." 

Shreya froze in her tracks, her heart racing as she looked at the scene before her. Rani lay on the bed, her breath shallow and strained, her body weak and tired from the intense love-making that had occurred just hours before.

Chandu, the decrepit old man that Shreya had brought into their lives, was still lying on top of Rani, his body lifeless and heavy. He seemed to be devoid of any energy or consciousness, his eyes closed and his breathing shallow.

Shreya waited for a moment, unsure of what to do next.
She looked at her sister-in-law, whose face was etched with pain and discomfort. She felt an overwhelming sense of responsibility to help her.

"I need you to try and move your legs, Di," Shreya said gently, trying to maintain a calm and composed demeanor.
Rani nodded weakly, her strength completely depleted. Slowly, reluctantly, she began to move her legs, wincing as the action sent a jolt of pain coursing through her body.

Chandu's body shifted slightly as Rani moved, but he remained unconscious.

Shreya then gently took hold of Chandu's dick, which was covered in pool of sweat and his load which was released inside Rani.
The feeling of it sent a shudder down Shreya's spine. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She had never even touched a man in this way before, let alone someone old enough to be her grandfather.

But she knew that she had to do it for Rani's sake.

She took a deep breath and steeled herself for the task at hand.

Slowly, she began to pull Chandu's dick out of Rani, a mix of emotions coursing through her as she did. It was the most disgusting thing she had ever touched, and the feeling of it moving against her skin made her stomach turn. At the same time, she was relieved to see Rani's face beginning to ease, the lines of pain on her forehead slowly disappearing.

Once his penis was finally out of Rani's body, she gathered all her strength and rolled Chandu's body off her onto the floor.
He landed with a heavy thud but remained unconscious. Shreya sighed in relief, thankful that her ordeal was finally over.
For a few moments, neither of them spoke, both of them trying to get their bearings and process what had just happened. Rani lay back against the pillows, her body aching and sore, while Shreya stood by the bed, feeling guilty and ashamed for what she had put her elder sister-in-law through.

Finally, Rani spoke up.

"Shreya, I know you were curious and wanted to experiment, but what we did was inappropriate. And he was going on all night."
Shreya could hardly believe it. She was exhausted, drained of all her energy and yet, here was this old man, still going.
"I-I think he's had enough, Di," Shreya stammered, averting her eyes from the sight before her.
Rani shook her head, her eyes heavy with exhaustion but still determined.

Shreya gently caressed Rani's hair as she whispered soothing words, trying to comfort her sister-in-law. She couldn't believe the mess she had gotten herself into, bringing an old stranger into their home and involving Rani in her curious scheme.
Rani's labored breathing slowly returned to normal as she gathered her strength to stand up. She carefully grabbed hold of the bedpost, her legs wobbling as she tried to steady herself.

Shreya rushed to her side, offering her arm for support. Together, they managed to help Rani to her feet.
Her legs trembled with every step, but she refused to let her pain show. Shreya couldn't help but feel a deep sense of guilt and shame. She realized too late the full implications of her span of curiosity. She had put not only herself but also Rani in a dangerous and precarious position. 

She carried Rani towards the bathroom to clean her up. She was a mess.
Rani's thighs were sticky and sore, her hair disheveled, and her body ached all over. Shreya helped her into the bathtub, gently washing away the remnants of the previous night's encounter. The warm water soothed Rani's aching muscles, and she leaned back, letting out a deep sigh.

Shreya felt a pang of guilt in her chest. She never imagined that her innocent curiosity would lead to this. But something more serious was troubling her mind. Chandu had cummed inside Rani, that too multiple times last night. Shreya was scared that Rani might conceive and ruin her life. She knew that her elder sister-in-law had always followed the traditional and conservative path in her life. Becoming pregnant out of wedlock would be the last thing she would ever want.

Shreya's mind raced as she contemplated the ways to help Rani. She couldn't just leave her in this predicament. She was her elder sister-in-law, a woman who had always been nothing but kind and supportive towards her.
Shreya knew that she couldn't just leave Rani alone to deal with this mess.

"Why do you have that look on your face Shreya? The look that you have when your mind is spinning with a thousand thoughts and you're trying to hide it," Rani asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Shreya hesitated for a moment, biting her lip as she tried to find the right words. "I-I was just thinking about what happened last night. And how we didn't take any preventive measures to avoid...you know," she said, her voice trailing off.
Rani gave her a gentle smile and reached out to touch Shreya's cheek.

"Don't worry my dear, I have it all under control. I did take preventive measures. I am a married woman and I know how motherhood works. I can't just simply conceive a child through one act of love-making. Besides, your brother is really busy right now with his new line of work so we can't have a child now. We have planned this out with a doctor and I am on something called an IUD which makes it impossible to get pregnant. So don't worry about it.” Rani said, her voice soothing and calming Shreya’s frustration and curiosity.
Shreya breathed a sigh of relief, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. She never knew that her innocent curious mind would lead her to a series of such drastic events.

"Now thank you for all your help Shreya but will please leave me alone to just relax in hot water? And while I have a bath, can you please take care of that geezer? Leave him where you found him." Rani said with a loving smile on her face. 
"Uhm about that Di. I have something to tell you. It seems that our guest for the night, Chandu, cannot leave the house today. The entire city of Jaipur is in a state of chaos, thanks to the release of a mafia leader. Riots have broken out everywhere, and the security officer are struggling to bring things under control. There's now way I can leave the house with him without facing any consequences." 
Shreya hesitated to break the news to her sister-in-law, but she knew there was no way around it.
Rani looked at Shreya with a mixture of surprise and frustration. "What do you mean he can't leave? We can't just keep him here forever!"

Shreya felt a surge of guilt wash over her. She knew this situation was partly her fault, and she needed to come up with a solution.
"It just the matter of few days Di. I believe the riots will calm down in few days and it would be safer to get out. We have to keep him here, just for a short while," Shreya explained, hoping to appease her sister-in-law's frustrations.

Rani sighed, her body still aching from the previous night's events. "Fine, he can stay here for a few days. But you must take care of him. Make sure he doesn't cause any trouble."

Shreya nodded eagerly. "I will take care of everything, Di. You don't have to worry about a thing."

Rani nodded, satisfied with Shreya's response. "I'm going to rest now. By the way how bad are things right now outside and what's the entire matter?" Rani asked, concern etching on her face.

"Apparently, a mafia leader, remember the guy who was guilty and involved in many crimes that crumbled down the city, has been granted bail. People were enraged as one of the mafia leaders could easily buy his freedom for his crimes and the ones who suffered his evil were helplessly entangled in the court proceedings for justice which incidentally never came on time. This resulted in violent protests and riots in various parts of the city. The security officer were called in, but the situation was deteriorating." Shreya explained.
"The entire city is in chaos, Rani. People are angry, and I don't blame them. I can't risk taking Chandu out onto the streets, not in this state. So, for the time being, he'll have to stay here. I hope you understand."

Rani sighed, her frustration evident. "I don't like it, but you're right. We can't put ourselves at risk. If people find out that we have a man of the streets in our home, who knows what they might do. Ok you can take your leave now and get that fat fuck out of my room. I don't want to see his face when I come out of bath." Rani said, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the porcelain bathtub. Shreya nodded and exited the bathroom, closing the door softly behind her.

She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. The day had turned out far differently than she had imagined. She never intended for her curiosity to lead to such a dramatic situation. But she couldn't deny the excitement that surged through her veins. She had witnessed something that most people could only dream of, something that she knew she would never forget.

Despite the unsettling feelings that churned in her stomach, she couldn't ignore the thrill that coursed through her veins. She had seen the raw, unbridled passion that fuelled the human desire for physical connection, and it had ignited something within her.
Shreya had always been a curious and adventurous person, but she had never indulged in such a reckless act before. The thrill of it had come as a shock to her. She felt a combination of guilt and excitement, wondering if she had discovered a new side of herself. She she finally accepted an interest that had laid dormant inside her: voyeurism. She got this odd arousal seeing a pretty lady getting ravaged by someone who was older and much uglier. The thought of someone from the bottom of social hierarchy enjoying a fleeting moment of passion with someone from the top fueled her darkest fantasies. She wondered how it would feel to witness such moments of intimacy between people from different walks of life. It was something to do with people coming from two extreme opposites, whether it was age, beauty or social standings, that sparked the ember within her.

As Shreya turned away from the bathroom door, her thoughts of voyeurism lingered. She wondered if her newfound fascination would push her to indulge in more illicit activities. She already had a taste of the thrill, but would it ever be enough to satisfy that burning curiosity within her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of movement coming from Rani's bedroom, snapping her back to reality. She opened the door to find Chandu standing there, groggily rubbing his eyes. 

He blinked in confusion, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings before his gaze settled on Shreya.

She watched as recognition dawned on his face, a mixture of fear and excitement flashing through his eyes.

"Goo...duh...maaarnin." These were the words let out from Chandu's mouth as his failed attempt to say Good Morning. He had lost his ability to speak with age and the fact he was ostracized from the society decades ago. 

"Ok ok good morning. Now listen you can't go home, because, nevermind there are reasons, I won't waste my energy to explain it to a looser like you. So I will allow you to live inside our house for few days, but on condition that you behave and know your place. Understood asshole?" Shreya said with a scowl on her face.

She started to despise him after seeing the state Rani was in today morning. 

The man had treated Rani's body like an object meant for pleasure and left her in such a terrible condition. But she had no other option; she was stuck with caring for this wandering soul. She gave him some old clothes that belonged to her late father, and took him to a small room usually reserved for storage.

She laid out some blankets for him to sleep on, and handed him a bottle of water and stale bread. His eyes glinted with gratitude, and Shreya couldn't help but feel a small sense of satisfaction.

After temporarily taking care of him, she went back to Rani's room to check on her but once she entered the room, she saw something that reminded her of last night's events. 

She had completely forgotten about the camera Rani had initially set up last night. 

She picked it up, its weight solid in her hands. She turned it on but it had died down after being on all night. She quickly took it to her room and connected it with her computer. It had recorded everything that she witnessed last night. But wait, there was more!
As Shreya sat in front of her computer, sifting through the footage from last night, she realized that the camera had captured something even more surprising. She remembered Rani mentioning Chandu fucking her two more times after Shreya had retired back to her room. 

So she scrolled to the moment when she left the room and watched the scene unfold on the screen.
The action started again roughly after hour and a half after she left. Chandu's dick was still inside Rani, limp from the previous orgasm. 
He grunted as he pulled out, leaving a trail of sticky wetness on Rani's thigh. She groaned as he did so, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure from the rough treatment.

Chandu got up and started slapping his dick on Rani's face. 

Rani looked at him with a tired expression but began to blow him slowly. Shreya couldn't believe what was happening before her eyes. She knew that Rani was not happy doing it and felt like her body was moving involuntarily. 

But somehow, this realization only fueled Shreya's arousal. She couldn't deny the feeling of excitement that was building up inside her. She watched carefully as Rani took Chandu's dick into her mouth, the sound of her sucks echoing in the room.

Chandu's body jerked as she sucked him in, the pleasure apparent on his face. He groaned and gripped the side of Rani's face, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Spit dripped down Rani's chin as she struggled to take him in.

Shreya watched as Rani's face contorted in discomfort with each thrust of Chandu's hips. But to her surprise, Rani never protested or stopped, despite the exhaustion and pain that was etched onto her face.

Rani was lying flat on the bed with Chandu sitting on top of her. He was resting slightly above her chest area with her face buried in his groin.

Shreya watched in disbelief as Rani's cheeks caved in and out with each movement of her head. It was clear that Rani wasn't enjoying the act, but Chandu seemed to be relishing every moment of it. His hips rocked back and forth hitting bouncing off her breast with every thrust due to the position he was sitting in. 

His callused hands gripped onto the side of Rani's fragile face as he face fucked her. Rani let out a breathless grunt every time he pushed himself in. The camera angle caught all of this with the perfect view and Shreya couldn't look away.
Soon he pulled out of her mouth and moved up a little, now sitting directly above Rani's face, who was still lying flat on the bed. He inserted his dirty fingers in Rani's mouth and opened it wide for him to drop his balls right inside. Chandu seemed to get immense pleasure from the act. He let out a filthy groan, his eyes rolling back in his head as he savored the sensation of having his balls in Rani's mouth. Rani's sighs were barely audible beneath him, her mouth stretched wide to accommodate his balls.
Shreya's heart raced as she watched the scene play out on her computer screen. She was gripped by a mixture of shock and arousal, and she couldn't tear her eyes away. She saw Chandu's hips begin to rock back and forth, pressing his balls deeper and deeper into Rani's mouth with every movement.

The sight was almost too much to bear, and Shreya's hand drifted down to her own pants.
She began to rub herself through the fabric, feeling a surge of pleasure and shame as she watched. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she couldn't stop either. She felt like a voyeur, spying on a private and intimate moment between two people.
But she couldn't deny the arousal that was building up inside her. She was getting more and more turned on by the second, and she felt her own pleasure begin to build.

She couldn't resist the temptation any longer. She unbuttoned her pants and slipped her hand inside, feeling herself moisten at the touch of her fingers. She began to rub herself in small circles, gasping at the sensation.

On the screen, she watched as Chandu's hips began to move faster, his balls slapping against Rani's face with each thrust. Rani's moans were muffled by his sac, but Shreya could see the raw pleasure on her face.

She couldn't believe what she was witnessing, but she couldn't tear her eyes away either. Gripped by a mix of shock and arousal, she found herself falling deeper and deeper into her own growing desires.

On the computer screen, Chandu's thrusts grew more erratic as his moans grew louder. With his free hand, he gripped the headboard, and pushed himself deeper and deeper into Rani, causing her to gag.

Shreya could see the pain in Rani's eyes, but she couldn't stop watching. She was entranced by the raw, animalistic passion that was unfolding before her. She could feel her own desire building up inside her, and she started to touch herself as she watched.
Shreya's mind was in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she was disgusted by Chandu's treatment of her elder sister-in-law.

He was using Rani's body for his own pleasure, without a thought for her comfort or consent. It was a violation of her trust, and a horrible thing to do to another person.

On the other hand, Shreya couldn't deny the feeling of arousal that was building up inside her as she watched. She had never seen anything like this before, and the raw, unbridled passion of the scene was like nothing she had ever experienced.
Soon Chandu was hard again, his fully erect cock resting on Rani's forehead as he continued teagbaging her.
His balls bounced on her nose while she breathed heavily from under them. Her eyes were clouded with panic and humiliation. She tried to push him away but he only gripped her throat tighter and laughed.

Shreya couldn't bear watching this any longer, her heart pounded in her chest and she wanted to throw up. The camera caught every horrific detail of the terrible act. She closed her eyes but her ears still rang with Rani's choked cries and Chandu's filthy laughter.
Chandu got off and positioned himself between Rani's legs. Shreya watched as he reached up to his face, pulling down his mustache before spitting on Rani's slit.

Rani's eyes widened in disgust but before she could react, Chandu had pushed inside her. Shreya bit back a gasp as she watched the old man fuck her sister-in-law in a punishing rhythm.
Chandu grunted as he fucked Rani, his hips slapping against hers with alarming force.
Shreya could hear the sound of their skin meeting, the wetness of their bodies mixing together, and the low moans that escaped Rani's lips. She kept her eyes closed, unable to watch the scene play out any longer. But her mind's eye conjured up images of what was happening in the other room, and no matter how much she tried to resist, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement.

She could hear Chandu's grunts and Rani's moans, the wet sounds of their bodies slapping together. She could imagine the sight of it: Chandu's wrinkled, sweaty flesh pressed against Rani's smooth, soft skin, their bodies moving together with a fierce, primal rhythm.
Shreya's hand moved faster between her legs, her fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet folds. She could feel herself getting close, the tension building up inside her like a volcano ready to erupt.

She bit her lip, trying to stifle her moans as her pleasure reached dizzying heights. She thought of Chandu, his rough hands gripping on Rani's delicate throat as he fucked her mercilessly. She imagined the look on Rani's face, her eyes wide with shock and terror as she lay there, completely exposed and vulnerable. And it was this image of a woman in distress getting dominated and wronged by a man almost thrice her age, that brought Shreya to her peak.

She let out a moan, her body trembling as the orgasm tore through her. She felt a warm rush of pleasure flood her body, leaving her breathless and weak. She opened her eyes and looked at the computer screen, the sounds of Chandu and Rani's love-making still playing out.

Despite the taboo nature of her thoughts, Shreya couldn't deny the fact that she felt an odd attraction to this strange, surreal situation.
She was both fascinated and repulsed by the power dynamics between Chandu and Rani, and the way in which the old man had taken control of the whole situation. It was a dark, twisted obsession, and Shreya knew that she shouldn't be getting turned on by it, but she couldn't help it.

As she continued to watch the footage on her computer, Shreya's breath hitched in her throat as she saw Chandu withdraw his cock from Rani's worn-out pussy with a triumphant grunt.

His swollen member glistened in the dim light of the room, still slick with Rani's juices. Shreya couldn't tear her eyes away as Chandu began to stroke his cock, his grip ardent as he neared his climax.

Meanwhile, Rani's gaze was fixed on the older man's cock, jaw slack as she watched him jerk himself off. She looked utterly powerless and vulnerable, and something about that made Shreya feel a thrill of excitement.
It was a taboo, twisted desire, but she couldn't deny it. She watched as Chandu continued to jerk himself off, his strokes growing faster and harder as he neared his climax.

He signaled towards her face and the chest as if asking where he should release his load. Rani looked at him with a mixture of disgust and despair.

But instead of responding, she simply closed her eyes and turned her head away, as if hoping that by ignoring him, he would disappear.
But of course, he didn't. Chandu simply grunted in frustration and, with one final, furious stroke, ejaculated.
Ropes of white semen shot out of his cock, splattering all over Rani's naked juicy breasts and her slender neck. A small amount even managed to land on her face, glistening in the dim light of the room.

Shreya watched with bated breath as Chandu continued to spurt, his entire body shaking with the force of his orgasm.
When he was finally done, he slumped back onto the bed, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath.
Rani, for her part, simply lay there, eyes closed and face turned away, her chest rising and falling in equal measures of exhaustion and disgust. She wiped off the semen on her face with her finger and to Shreya's surprise, she slowly raised her hand and licked off the semen in filthy silence.

Rani's acceptance of this disrespectful treatment was a mystery to Shreya. But she wasn't willing to dig deeper. She couldn't deny the fact that this whole scene was getting her unbelievably turned on. She was torn between feeling guilty about it and wanting to indulge in more.

As Chandu lay there, panting and sated, Rani slowly got up, wincing slightly as she moved. She took off her mangalsutra and wiped the sindoor from her forehead.

She was shaking slightly, her body still recovering from the forceful treatment it had just received.

Shreya couldn't tear her eyes away as she watched Rani move around the room, her movements slow and deliberate. She was naked, her body glistening with a mixture of sweat and Chandu's semen.

Shreya watched as Rani retrieved a cloth from the dresser and began to clean herself up. Her movements were mechanical, as if she was on autopilot, going through the motions without really thinking about what she was doing.

Shreya watched, mesmerized, as Rani slowly cleaned herself up, her body still trembling slightly from the forceful sex.
Rani's slow movements were a contrast to the urgent, raw sex that had just taken place. But she still seemed capable of movement, even though she was trembling the whole time. What confused Shreya was how did she get in the state where she was completely passed out when Shreya found her this morning. 

Her guess was the second time Rani mentioned she had sex with Chandu. After Rani was done cleaning, she sat on the edge on her bed, looking tired and defeated. 
But before Shreya could move on to that scene, she heard Rani calling for her from the other room.
Shreya quickly saved the footage and turned her computer off, zipped her pants and pulled her hand out from her pussy before hurrying over to Rani's side.

When she entered the room, she found Rani sitting up in bed, looking pale and drawn. Her hair were wet from the bath she took, and she was wearing a old salwar kameez.

It clung to her frame, accentuating her curves. She looked absolutely drained. Her eyes were dark and sunken in. She looked up at Shreya, her expression unreadable.

"Are you okay, di?" Shreya asked, concern etching her features. She sat down next to Rani, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.
Rani let out a sigh before replying, "I'm fine, Shreya. I just need to rest."
She leaned back against the pillows, closing her eyes wearily. 

"Can you bring me some water, please?" she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.
Shreya nodded, jumping up from the bed reluctantly. She made her way to the kitchen, her mind still reeling from the what see saw in the video.

Shreya couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the way Rani had been treated by Chandu. It was clear that her elder sister-in-law had been used for his own pleasure, and it made her angry. She was torn between her fascination with the taboo nature of their relationship and her concern for Rani's well-being.

As she filled a glass with water, Shreya couldn't shake off the feeling of discomfort. She took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind.
But the images from the video were burned into her memory. She couldn't forget the sight of Rani, her body slick with sweat and semen, her expression one of pain and exhaustion.

Shreya couldn't help but wonder what had led Rani to this point. How did she allow Chandu to go on multiple times.
As she walked back to Rani's room, she couldn't shake off the feeling of unease.

She tried to push aside the nagging thoughts in her head. Instead, she focused on satisfying Rani's needs for the time being.
Shreya handed Rani the water, and watched as she took a few sips, her body slowly coming back to life. She could see the fatigue etched on her face, and the dark circles under her eyes. She wondered how much more of this Rani could handle.
"Di, uhm I just saw what happened last time after I left. I found the camera." Shreya paused, unsure of how to continue. "Why did you allow him to have sex with you later on that two twice?"

"Shreya for the love of god please don't tell me you saw everything." Rani said, her eyes widening in horror.

Shreya hesitated, unsure of what to say. "I-I saw you with him. At least for the first act. I saw till the moment after he was done for the first time, you cleaned yourself and were sitting on the bed before I shut down the video and came here." Shreya replied, her voice barely above a whisper. She couldn't bring herself to look Rani in the eye, afraid of what she might see.

Rani let out a deep sigh, her eyes closed as she gathered her thoughts. "Shreya, if you love me, if you respect me even a little bit, please don't see what happens next. Please I beg you. You might loose all the respect you have for me if you see the second part."
"I won't Di, I won't. I promise. But why? Why did you allow things to get to that stage? I thought you said it was just meant to happen once for me to see. Then why Di-"

Before Shreya could finish her sentence, Rani cut her off. "Shreya I have had my reasons."

"What reason Di?" Shreya asked, her voice laden with confusion and concern. "Why would you allow yourself to be treated like that?"

Rani sighed heavily, opening her eyes to look at Shreya. "I know Shreya. Believe me, I know. But sometimes, you are not in a state where you can do things you wish."

Rani's voice was barely above a whisper, her eyes fixed on a spot on the wall. She seemed to be lost in thought.

Shreya's heart went out to her elder sister-in-law. She knew Rani had always been a strong and independent woman, but this situation had clearly taken a toll on her.

"I had already committed a grave sin by sleeping with a stranger. I had no redemption from that. There's no way I could forgive myself or even the entities in the heaven could forgive me. I broke all the vows I took with you brother when we got married. I failed to uphold the sanctity of my marital relationship which meant that I had already sinned to the heavens to begin with. I failed myself as a wife, as a daughter-in-law and most importantly as a god fearing woman. But he told me something that eased my sufferings just a little. He struggled to form words but I got the idea of what he meant to say from the broken sentences he spoke. He said that he was old, almost at the end of his life. He lived all his life forsaken and in poverty. Nothing great or even good happened in his life. But last night fate smiled at him for the first time in his life. He got me, someone 3 times younger than him, someone beautiful, someone from a reputed household. Someone who willingly agreed to have sex with him no matter what my reasons were. He told me how I sacrificed myself for you Shreya. He told me how I gave happiness to him, a poor soul, when he was nearing towards the end of his lifetime. He told me there was no greater deed than sacrificing yourself for your loved ones. There is no greater deed then helping poor souls like him. Then he told me, to engage in sexual acts with him again. Because he wouldn't get a chance like this ever in his life. And I had already committed the grave sin of having sex with stranger. So helping him with his request would at least give me some redemption for the sins I committed. That's the reason I had sex with him, twice."

Rani finished, her voice still quiet and distant. Shreya was stunned. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Her own sister-in-law, a woman she had looked up to her whole life, had just admitted to having sex with a stranger not once, but twice. And all for the sake of redemption.

She didn't know what to say. She felt a jumble of emotions swirling inside of her: confusion, anger, sadness, and above all, pity.
She couldn't imagine what Rani must have gone through – the guilt and shame she must have felt – to have resorted to such extreme measures. And yet, at the same time, Shreya couldn't deny the small spark of admiration she felt for her sister-in-law's strength and selflessness. It took a lot of courage to do what Rani had done, and Shreya couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for her bravery.
But still, she couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled in the pit of her stomach. She knew Chandu was manipulating Rani by promising her that a sexual act with him could bring redemption for her sins. But that might not be the case. What if Chandu was right? 

Shreya couldn't help but wonder. What if having sex with him could bring Rani some measure of redemption? But at what cost? Was it really the right thing to do? Well Rani knew way more about sins and tradition so Shreya thought it best to not question her further. For now, she decided to accept what Rani said and see if it helped in giving Rani some peace.

"Okay di," Shreya said softly, "I won't question you any further. I hope you find some peace."

Rani nodded, offering Shreya a weak smile. It didn't reach her eyes, but it was better than nothing.
Shreya returned the smile, trying to hide her own worry behind a facade of calm. She couldn't let Rani see how much her confession had affected her – it wouldn't be fair to her elder sister-in-law.

"Di, I'm going to go and make some lunch. Do you want anything in particular?" Shreya asked, standing up from the bed and stretching.

Rani shook her head. "No, whatever you make is fine."
[+] 8 users Like lattu_pattu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by lattu_pattu - 10-03-2024, 10:13 PM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by Samadhanam - 11-03-2024, 07:17 AM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by Sakshi Priyan - 11-03-2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by lattu_pattu - 11-03-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by lattu_pattu - 11-03-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by lattu_pattu - 11-03-2024, 11:10 AM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by Projectmp - 11-03-2024, 01:42 PM
RE: Bhabi, Beggar and Blunder - by Sakshi Priyan - 11-03-2024, 11:18 AM